buying a game

Discus and support buying a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello there i am having trouble with buying a game from your store wont let me pay for i would like you to sort it out as soon as u can my gamertag... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arqtic KiingzZ, May 2, 2015.

1. buying a game

hello there i am having trouble with buying a game from your store wont let me pay for i would like you to sort it out as soon as u can

my gamertag is

my email is [Mod Removed]

the issiue is cant buy anyting from the store with my card

:)

Arqtic KiingzZ, May 2, 2015
  2. isturbo1984
    isturbo1984 Guest
    Buying a game.

Why do you guys never really answer the question and give lists of your own? He/she has nothing to compare. Just one single list of games from one person's opinion. Just criticizing one or two games from my list? wtf, lol. make your own lists. get a census
    going...

isturbo1984, May 2, 2015
  3. Windwalker72
    Windwalker72 Guest
    Buying a game

When I purchace a game for download, does it hit my payment method right then or is it added to my monthly membership fee?

Windwalker72, May 2, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

buying a game

Since this is a billing issue, you would need to contact support directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Also, you should not post your email address on a public forum.

Smwutches, May 2, 2015
  5. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Buying games or buying content in a game.

I'm guessing your playing in the same console but you ask if you play the content if you're not in a game?
  6. MdeGelder Win User

Thank you for your quick reply. This should do the trick.
  7. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I believe setting up a game share would solve the problem/answer the question. It would allow for you to both share purchased content and dlc. One way to do it would be to login to both accounts and set them as the home Xbox seperately so that both accounts
    accounts will be tied to the home Xbox, therefore sharing games between accounts.

Another way to do it would be to set up a family on the Xbox with your son's account set as the child/other family member and that will also share content between the two on the Xbox. Both of these can be done in the settings.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Game buys

9. Smwutches Win User

Buying games!

There's also no set timeline for games to become available for purchase through Games on Demand. It could take a few months or a year.
Thema:

buying a game

1. buying a game - Similar Threads - buying game

2. Comprar Game Pass con saldo de Microsoft[Buy Game Pass with Microsoft balance]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comprar Game Pass con saldo de Microsoft[Buy Game Pass with Microsoft balance]: Compre una tarjeta de regalo de Game Pass de un mes, pero la canjee en la opcion "canjear un código" en la tienda de Xbox, en vez de canjearla directamente en Xbox Game Pass Para Consola, y el...
  3. If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games...: I would be concerned I've been playing a game for awhile and then its Gone and I lost all my work in game. So is it a rolling over of 100 games each month so some games are rolling off as well?...
  4. Buying games on the Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying games on the Xbox store: Im just wanting to know what will happen if i buy a game on the xbox store which is very expensive. Like after putchase is it saved to my profile so if i had to get a new cbox it will be saved to...
  5. When I Buy Robux, It doesn't show up on my Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I Buy Robux, It doesn't show up on my Game.: Hi, My problem is why when I buy robux it doesn't show up on my game I tried restarting my computer, refunding the thing and then buying it again, reloging in to Roblox but nothing work. If u...
  6. I can't buy backwards compatibility games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy backwards compatibility games on Xbox one: I was trying to buy black ops 2 on my Xbox and it kept saying I had no available payment options even though I did. I tried with other games and none of them worked either...
  7. Do I need to buy two copies of the same game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to buy two copies of the same game: I know this is going to sound stupid so please bare with me as I am not a gamer. My children both now have Xbox 1 s consoles however one has the disk and the other (newer one) has the digital...
  8. Duda sobre comprar xbox game pass pc...[Doubt about buying xbox game pass pc ...]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Duda sobre comprar xbox game pass pc...[Doubt about buying xbox game pass pc ...]: Hace algún tiempo, compre por primera vez game pass en pc (la promoción de 10 pesos) con mi saldo de microsoft rewards, pero para hacer efectivo el pago me requería una tarjeta de débito o crédito...
  9. Can you buy xbox 360 games on an XB1 with microsoft store credit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you buy xbox 360 games on an XB1 with microsoft store credit?: I was going to buy skate 3 with an XB1 store credit card and it did not let me. Any help? is it possible? 10845fb1-a669-4a25-9a47-7c362f2bbcd3
  10. If I buy Live Gold, are games I purchased before (becoming member) considered part of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Live Gold, are games I purchased before (becoming member) considered part of my...: So, I have 2 Xboxes. Bought Modern Warfare previously and wish I bought it no my Gold account so I can share them on 2nd Xbox. I personally can play it on both, but not my family members without...