Buying a game.

Discus and support Buying a game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a game on the x box website, now i log in with the same account in the x box app and it says i didnt buy it, can someone help me please?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VinceExtra, Nov 25, 2021.

1. VinceExtra
    VinceExtra Guest

Buying a game.

I bought a game on the x box website, now i log in with the same account in the x box app and it says i didnt buy it, can someone help me please?

:)

VinceExtra, Nov 25, 2021
  2. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Buying games or buying content in a game.

I'm guessing your playing in the same console but you ask if you play the content if you're not in a game?
  3. MdeGelder Win User

Thank you for your quick reply. This should do the trick.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I believe setting up a game share would solve the problem/answer the question. It would allow for you to both share purchased content and dlc. One way to do it would be to login to both accounts and set them as the home Xbox seperately so that both accounts
    accounts will be tied to the home Xbox, therefore sharing games between accounts.

Another way to do it would be to set up a family on the Xbox with your son's account set as the child/other family member and that will also share content between the two on the Xbox. Both of these can be done in the settings.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game buys

6. Smwutches Win User

Buying games!

There's also no set timeline for games to become available for purchase through Games on Demand. It could take a few months or a year.
Thema:

Buying a game.

1. Buying a game. - Similar Threads - Buying game

2. Buying a game that only has the dlc bundle but you already own the dlcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game that only has the dlc bundle but you already own the dlcs: Hi I have been wanting to play call of duty black ops 3 but the think is that I own the xbox series s so it’s strictly digital and so I look at the microsoft store and black ops 3 is on sale but...
  3. Can’t buy new backwards compatible games digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy new backwards compatible games digitally: I am experiencing issues buying some of the newly added backwards compatible games on the Microsoft store. Specifically games like skate 2, mortal Kombat, lego LOTR, and fear 3. When I go to buy...
  4. received a 5$ gift card from Microsoft but can't use it to buy a 4.99$ game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    received a 5$ gift card from Microsoft but can't use it to buy a 4.99$ game: hello, i received a 5$ gift card from Microsoft, and i can see them in the payment option, but when i decide to buy a 4.99 game from the store, it asks me to change my region. The game is from US...
  5. Tax when buying games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tax when buying games: does anyone know the amount of tax added when you buy games on Microsoft store ? like Minecraft or is it depends on yours state tax rate? 995ead80-573c-4e49-aa36-2f39a3dfaea7
  6. Will I need to buy my disk games again with the Xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I need to buy my disk games again with the Xbox series S?: I have a bunch of disk games and I want to buy the Xbox series S but I don’t really want to spend 100s of dollars on the digital copies. Will I have too buy them or do they transfer over or...
  7. My Games Are Making Me Re Buy Them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Games Are Making Me Re Buy Them: I recently changed my Microsoft acc email to another email and once it happened all of my games are making me re buy them even though Ive owned most of them for over a year, but I mainly just want...
  8. FEAR series Backwards compatibility/buying 360 games on series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FEAR series Backwards compatibility/buying 360 games on series x: Hey there. So when I heard the news that more games had been added to backwards compatibility program, including the FEAR series games, I was excited. I own the second game digitally, but I don't...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 cloud gaming crashes after buying the welcome Back Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 cloud gaming crashes after buying the welcome Back Pack: Yesterday I purchased the welcome back pack and afterwards when I try to play the game on both using the Xbox app and Edge browser I get to the start screen but when I try to enter the game I get...
  10. Can't buy games on a parent account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't buy games on a parent account?: I bought the Xbox Gamepass for PC yesterday, and I noticed that I can't download games that are rated M for Mature, so I can't get Dead Cells. But my account is the parent account, so I can't...