Buying a xbox 360 game

Discus and support Buying a xbox 360 game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i buy a xbox 360 game fr xbox.com will it be downloaded for me to play on my xbox one? ffb556bc-3b3d-4045-88ec-ecf323408243 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwizTha Bursier, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Buying a xbox 360 game

If i buy a xbox 360 game fr xbox.com will it be downloaded for me to play on my xbox one?

:)

SwizTha Bursier, Jul 8, 2019
  2. The Dukenator Win User

Xbox One backwards compatibility

It is not yet possible to buy 360 games directly on xbox one.

You can buy 360 & xbox one games thru xbox.com
  3. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Error code 0x8c150020

Hey there TIMEMAN2010,

You can purchase games using currency on their respective consoles: You can use currency to buy Xbox 360 games ON the Xbox 360 just like you can buy Xbox One games ON the Xbox One, but you cannot purchase Xbox 360 games on an Xbox One using microsoft currency.
  4. chabadooda Win User

Assassin's Creed III

Game works in XBox 360.

I dont think it is related to buying games 360 games in the shop.
  5. Thorlord Win User

Attachment idea's from everyone.

The said attachment will always be an actual Xbox 360. There will never be anything else that plays Xbox360 games other than an Xbox 360.

If you sell your Xbox 360 and then later find the desire to play Xbox 360 games, rebuy an Xbox 360, buy it used for cheap or buy the newest model which will probably be smaller somehow.

In short: The XOne will never have backwards compatibility, If playing 360 games is a huge deal then hold off on buying an XOne until the game library for the next-gen console is up to what you would be comfortable playing.
  6. lilbak82 Win User

Buying a xbox 360 game

As long as the xbox 360 game is backwards compatible, you can play on the xbox one. When buying a xbox 360 game from xbox.com, the game will not auto download but instead be in your ready to install list. Now if you get a xbox one game that will automatically
    install on your home xbox.
Thema:

Buying a xbox 360 game

1. Buying a xbox 360 game - Similar Threads - Buying 360 game

2. know if I can still buy games on the xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    know if I can still buy games on the xbox 360: would like to know if it is still possible to buy games from the xbox 360 store e50b82ad-1c0a-4b1c-8171-0ec750a7f07b
  3. Xbox 360 game kopen (Buy Xbox 360 game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game kopen (Buy Xbox 360 game): Ik wil Skate 3 kopen via de website, maar er staat dat ik geen valid payment options heb. Als ik er een wil toevoegen moet ik billing information invullen maar ik krijg alleen maar de optie om...
  4. Are my Xbox 360 games no longer useful if I dont buy a Xbox One? (I have a powerfull laptop)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are my Xbox 360 games no longer useful if I dont buy a Xbox One? (I have a powerfull laptop): So, the main issue is, I do no longer play with my Xbox 360, it works fine, but I do not have it with me. However, I bought several games in physical format such as "Resident Evil" and "Gears of...
  5. Comprar un juego de xbox 360 (Buy a game of xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprar un juego de xbox 360 (Buy a game of xbox 360): Hola buenos días, quiero saber como puedo comprar juegos de xbox 360 en xbox one en pesos mexicanos, ya que al momento de comprar un juego (Lego Star Wars TCS) me aparece en euros en vez de mi...
  6. Problème d'achat de jeux 360 sur ma Xbox one . -[Translation - Problem buying games 360 on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème d'achat de jeux 360 sur ma Xbox one . -[Translation - Problem buying games 360 on...: Bonjour j'aimerais acheter le jeux Skate 3 sur sur ma xbox one , mais des que je clique sur voir le prix un message disant : Moyen de paiement non valide , s'affiche et apres sa me dit : ajouter...
  7. Buying Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?: I noticed Skate 3 was on deals with gold at the moment, with it being an Xbox 360 game, would it be available to download on my friends Xbox 360 that I'm signed in on as well as my Xbox One if i...
  8. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment: I have an error that does not allow me to buy games or download free 360 gold games. I have an xbox one and I do not have 360 that I must do and that I have a prepaid card and I miss the error...
  9. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE: I have a problem and I can not buy or buy (free) xbox 360 games tells me what to do buy it on the console (xbox one) which is what I have but I do not have 360 someone would know how to solve this...
  10. If I buy a digital Xbox 360 game, will it work on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital Xbox 360 game, will it work on my Xbox One?: Hi, I was looking for games from the older generation and I wanted to revive some as Portal 2 and The Orange Box. Those games are compatible and playable in the Xbox One, but I can't buy and...