Buying a xbox 360 game

Discus and support Buying a xbox 360 game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i buy a xbox 360 game fr xbox.com will it be downloaded for me to play on my xbox one? ffb556bc-3b3d-4045-88ec-ecf323408243 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwizTha Bursier, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Buying a xbox 360 game

If i buy a xbox 360 game fr xbox.com will it be downloaded for me to play on my xbox one?

:)

SwizTha Bursier, Jul 8, 2019
  2. The Dukenator Win User

Xbox One backwards compatibility

It is not yet possible to buy 360 games directly on xbox one.

You can buy 360 & xbox one games thru xbox.com
  3. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Error code 0x8c150020

Hey there TIMEMAN2010,

You can purchase games using currency on their respective consoles: You can use currency to buy Xbox 360 games ON the Xbox 360 just like you can buy Xbox One games ON the Xbox One, but you cannot purchase Xbox 360 games on an Xbox One using microsoft currency.
  4. chabadooda Win User

Assassin's Creed III

Game works in XBox 360.

I dont think it is related to buying games 360 games in the shop.
  5. Thorlord Win User

Attachment idea's from everyone.

The said attachment will always be an actual Xbox 360. There will never be anything else that plays Xbox360 games other than an Xbox 360.

If you sell your Xbox 360 and then later find the desire to play Xbox 360 games, rebuy an Xbox 360, buy it used for cheap or buy the newest model which will probably be smaller somehow.

In short: The XOne will never have backwards compatibility, If playing 360 games is a huge deal then hold off on buying an XOne until the game library for the next-gen console is up to what you would be comfortable playing.
  6. TheEggsBoxOne Win User

Changing region question?

P.S. im buying 360 games on xbox 360. But they show up in xbox one as ready to install.
Thema:

Buying a xbox 360 game

1. Buying a xbox 360 game - Similar Threads - Buying 360 game

2. Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points: I have a fair amount of Microsoft rewards points from doing Bing searches and daily activities and so far I've been using the points to buy 1 month of Xbox Live gold. However is there way I can...
  3. I am not able to buy a Xbox 360 game that is backward compatible on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to buy a Xbox 360 game that is backward compatible on my Xbox One: I have been a lifelong PlayStation guy, I just bought my very first Xbox a couple of weeks ago and now I know why I have never had one before. Why Microsoft and Xbox need to make everything so...
  4. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  5. It doesn't let me buy Xbox 360 games [No me deja comprar juegos de xbox 360]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    It doesn't let me buy Xbox 360 games [No me deja comprar juegos de xbox 360]: When I put my Xbox in "see price" and try to buy an Xbox 360 game it shows me that I don't have any payment method, which I do have a Visa credit card, I'm from Mexico ... what could I do? I...
  6. Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons: Hello, I live in Australia and have spent 2 days trying to buy an add on for black ops 1 on my XBOX1. When I try and make the purchase it tells me to update my payment options so when I press to...
  7. Can I buy an backwards compatible game on xbox one, then download it on my 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy an backwards compatible game on xbox one, then download it on my 360?: Hey, I was just wondering, for an xbox backwards compatible game, Can I buy it on xbox one, and then be able to download it to my xbox 360? I know it works the other way around, where if I buy it...
  8. can't buy games from xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't buy games from xbox 360: Hi. Three weeks I can’t buy games from the xbox 360. There are no problems with xbox one games. [img] 18c67f8b-1686-4144-bb55-9e566f4959e7
  9. I have an Xbox 360, but there is a Xbox One game I really want to buy

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, but there is a Xbox One game I really want to buy: I have a question about whether or not you can play Xbox One games on an Xbox 360. I still have an Xbox 360 Kinect and I was wondering if I could play an Xbox One game on it because I have...
  10. On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?: I download nfs carbon demo last week and lagging and i really fear the full game if i buy lagging too 59e78166-50cb-46db-b446-1c38831017f1