buying a xbox game as a gift

Discus and support buying a xbox game as a gift in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello my mum owes me some money and i was thinking of asking her to buy a game as a gift she has a Microsoft account but not an xbox live subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ARSENALTASTIC, Feb 9, 2019.

1. buying a xbox game as a gift

hello my mum owes me some money and i was thinking of asking her to buy a game as a gift she has a Microsoft account but not an xbox live subscription is it possible to buy a games as a gift without a xbox live subscription? and if so how would it be done?

:)

ARSENALTASTIC, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Fearless Reign7 Win User

She cgoto the xbox store and buy a game as a gift
  3. SuprX BR Win User

xbox game pass

you can get game pass with xbox gift cards or use you gift card balance to buy game pass; easy ways.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

can't buy as a gift

As far as I know you can only buy games as gifts. If you want to buy Gold, buy a physical card or a code from an online retailer. :)
    Thanks for the answer. Xbox Live Gold can be bought as a gift but not now because of this problem. Why does Store never work correctly?(

I do not see any option to Buy as Gift for Xbox Live subscription. I'm not even sure you can gift anything else other than games.
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

gift card radioshack/cashstart

Hey there Ed! Are you getting any errors when you try to buy the game? It looks like the Cashstar Gift Card is a Gift Card to RadioShack. If that is the case, you won't be able to use a RadioShack gift card to buy content off of Xbox Live.
  6. ThorX360 Win User

Est il normale que je ne puisse offrir BF5 en cadeaux a un ami..? (Is it normal that I can only offer BF5 in gifts to a friend..?)

Thema:

1. buying a xbox game as a gift - Similar Threads - buying game gift

2. Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card: So today i went on the xbox one store and i always wanted to play Banjo Kazooie. Only problem, Its for xbox 360. Luckily you can play them on xbox one. But i hate credit cards and so i bought a...
  3. I was gifted a game and it says I own it but I have to buy it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game and it says I own it but I have to buy it.: I was gifted Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands and I am not able to install because it says I have to buy it. It also is not in my games to install. It is only on the Microsoft website where it...
  4. To Buy Backwards games with Microsoft Gift Cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To Buy Backwards games with Microsoft Gift Cards: Since the backwards games list is increasing every day we should have an update in order to buy games using the Microsoft gift cards. I do know how hard it is but it's something that the fans...
  5. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  6. Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?: Can I use xbox giftcards on the Microsoft store? I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 on PC because I dont have an Xbox and I dont want to use my credit card.Will the xbox gift cards work in the...
  7. I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I...: I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I had no money so I went to redeem it again and I said it had been redeemed I just got robbed of 40$ help....
  8. I can not buy a game with a gift card even if I have a balance in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not buy a game with a gift card even if I have a balance in my account: Hello, I'm Brazilian and I bought a gift card from Turkey, but when I buy my xbox one, being set to the turkey region, an error appears telling me to contact microsoft support because my payment...
  9. how do i get to use a Xbox gift card to buy a game on the Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get to use a Xbox gift card to buy a game on the Xbox one: i have a Xbox gift card to buy a game but don't know how to get to buy games and use card or register card 4d9fc3a9-62d5-418a-b206-e72effe98d1a
  10. buy retro games with gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buy retro games with gift card: why i can`t buy call of duty modern warfare 3 with gift card? f3ef9a9b-05a3-41c1-bdd9-8264c088ffe4