Buying an Xbox Game Pass (PC) subscription outside of a "supported" country

Discus and support Buying an Xbox Game Pass (PC) subscription outside of a "supported" country in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I wanted to buy the Xbox Game Pass subscription (PC), but I'm unable, because I cannot select my country as part of the billing address. I've heard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sentinl, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Sentinl
    Sentinl Guest

I wanted to buy the Xbox Game Pass subscription (PC), but I'm unable, because I cannot select my country as part of the billing address. I've heard from some people that this might be possible to avoid by contacting the Microsoft support, but with them not
    having an e-mail and every single topic practically telling you it isn't important enough to contact them, it practically seems like it is impossible. I was wondering if someone could guide me through this or redirect me to a better place.

Appreciated in advance.

Sen

:)

Sentinl, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Games pass for family members

If i understand the problem, you want to buy them both an Xbox Game Pass subscription to play on their respective PC's ? Buy an Xbox Game Pass PC sub for each or a Ultimate Game Pass. Log their account on Xbox beta app on PC and buy them the correct sub.
    Or use xbox.com with their account correctly sign in and buy them Xbox Game Pass for PC.
  3. BaRDiA EgZ Win User

Game collector what is the best option ?

I prefer buying gaming pc or buy game pass subscription.
  4. -DimD- Win User

xbox game pass

Hi,

If you bought the Game Pass Ultimate, you don't need to purchase a subscription for Game Pass PC, It's included.

If you just have a Game Pass Console subscription, you should upgrade to Ultimate is the cheaper option to play on console and PC (you'll have xbox live for free) or buy an additional subscription for Game Pass PC.

Just be careful, the game catalogues are not totally the same between PC and Console.

The link for online subscription :

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav#join

Best Regards,
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Gamepass

Hi,

As you are on pc , you should buy Ultimate game pass to get all features.

Regards
    Unless you ALSO have a Xbox console, you do NOT have to buy the Ultimate Game Pass.

Online Multiplayer on the PC does NOT require you to have a Gold subscription. So you'd be wasting money for a service you don't use. If you only play on the PC, the Game Pass for PC is enough.

If however you DO have a Xbox One, and you are already paying for a separate Gold membership, just get Ultimate, as you then get the two Game Passes (Console and PC) as well as Gold for console, and you basically get one of the Game Pass subscriptions "for
    free", compared to buying all three subscriptions separately.
  6. dempup Win User

i have halo mcc on my pc but cant download it onto my xbox

Hi Linus.

Are you having a Game Pass PC or Ultimate subscription ? or did you buy it for PC ?

The Xbox version of MCC is only covered by your subscription as Ultimate member.
Thema:

1. Buying an Xbox Game Pass (PC) subscription outside of a "supported" country - Similar Threads - Buying Game Pass

2. My xbox app on my pc is wanting me to buy game pass for my account that already has game pass

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox app on my pc is wanting me to buy game pass for my account that already has game pass: My xbox app on my pc has my xbox one account that has game pass and is not letting me download games that are on game pass and is wanting me to buy game pass submitted by /u/the_bread_man_0148...
  3. I will buy fm22 from epic games and my friends have fm22 on Xbox games pass on their pc can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I will buy fm22 from epic games and my friends have fm22 on Xbox games pass on their pc can...: I will buy fm22 from epic games and my friends have fm22 on Xbox games pass on their pc can i play with them? [img] 1fe43e01-70bb-4f25-b2e2-88cfd344d739
  4. New Minecraft launcher tells me I need to buy Game Pass for PC in order to play Minecraft,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Minecraft launcher tells me I need to buy Game Pass for PC in order to play Minecraft,...: It's all in the title. I wanted to play Minecraft Java now that the launcher app is out, and upon booting it up I was met with a screen telling me either to buy Minecraft or subscribe to Game...
  5. What would you think about Game Pass credits (premium currency to buy DLC in GP games)?

in XboX Insiders
    What would you think about Game Pass credits (premium currency to buy DLC in GP games)?: I'd really like to hear some opinions on this before suggesting it as a feature. I'm not a fan of microtransactions. I rarely bought DLC before and it seems even more awkward to me now that I...
  6. can i buy game pass with existing funds

in XboX Insiders
    can i buy game pass with existing funds: i want to get game pass ultimate but i dont have a gift card or credit card but i have enough funds too do it if tried but it didnt seem to work so im asking here to double check submitted by...
  7. Can I buy Forza 7 for my buddy now so he can have when he gets his Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy Forza 7 for my buddy now so he can have when he gets his Xbox?: My buddy is getting his Xbox in oct for his birthday can buy Forza 7 for my buddy now so he can have when he gets his Xbox? If I can , then how please? Game goes away before he gets his Xbox
  8. Xbox logo S/X covered please don’t remove that and put only game pass logo buying gets...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox logo S/X covered please don’t remove that and put only game pass logo buying gets...: the Xbox store team should not cover S/x logo and only put gamepass as a cover image as this gets confusing when It’s purchasing digital copy, not covering the S/X logo would help when buying from...
  9. Xbox Game Pass buying games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass buying games: [img] I have a question regarding Xbox Game Pass. A friend suggested for me to use Xbox Game pass recently. Let's say I can play all of the games for free while I have the Game Pass and after...
  10. need help buying xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help buying xbox game pass ultimate: I just bought a 5$ gift card and put money on my microsoft account. and when i tried to buy the xbox game pass ultimate that is $1 for first purchase, it asked for another way to pay the rest. and...