Buying an Xbox One S

Discus and support Buying an Xbox One S in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm not sure if this is a question I should be posting here, but I was thinking of buying an Xbox One S and wanted to get the starter bundle on Amazon... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by flatulantfish, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Buying an Xbox One S

I'm not sure if this is a question I should be posting here, but I was thinking of buying an Xbox One S and wanted to get the starter bundle on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-1TB...ds=xbox+one+s&qid=1553891077&s=gateway&sr=8-7)
    but most of the reviews say the gift card things that get the game pass and live gold have already expired, and one person said they expired but still work, so my main question is will the cards work or not? Did they cut the price because they don't work anymore?
    Should I buy it?

:)

flatulantfish, Mar 31, 2019
  2. DAmonte33PALLYWOG Win User

All of a sudden 2 Different Headsets for XBOX One S Wired Controller stopped working Cant UnMute Known Issue With no solutions

I just went to buy the chatpad from Microsoft but in the comments it says it works on the xbox one controller but not on the xbox one s controller multiple people said it wont fit so I am thinking people are wrong about me buying the adapterbir the chatoa
    to fix the no sound issue on my Xbox one s controller
  3. BastingEmu83363 Win User

Child of divorced parents: how can they access Xbox One at two homes?

Thanks again for the answers. Now that I am ready to buy....should I simply buy the Xbox one since that is what his Mom has? I'd rather buy the Xbox S since it is more advanced, but want to avoid issues of backwards/forwards compatibility. How difficult
    would it be for my son to use Xbox One at his mom's and then use Xbox one S at my place? TIA.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Far Cry 4 Xbox 360 version

5. ZachyWH Win User

Fortnite

So to get the xbox exclusive I have too buy another xbox one S?
  6. Goth Vampirella Win User

4K 30bits and 36 bits combined with full-rgb output broken.

Obviously this is another reason buying an Xbox One S is foolish.
Thema:

Buying an Xbox One S

1. Buying an Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Buying

2. buying a xbox gold live free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying a xbox gold live free game: when i go to xbox gold live and try to get the xbox 360 free game, i click buy game, i get the confirm payment screen and click on confirm, the next screen is blank with a circling arrow, the game...
  3. Battelfield 5 trial stil active even I buy ful CD version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battelfield 5 trial stil active even I buy ful CD version: Hi I buy the full CD game version and install on my Xbox one console. when I start to play is still showing like I am playing from trial version. 18491b58-9530-46e6-9c03-8abe9553de01
  4. Unable to buy game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to buy game pass: As mentioned in the title I have been unable to buy the xbox game pass for PC. When i click join and enter my pin the screen turns black as pictured below. I have tried joining on microsoft store...
  5. Why i can not buy a promo of xbox live?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why i can not buy a promo of xbox live?: Hi, i have a problem , im trying to buy a promo of xbox live , i live in mexico so the promo says that 3 months of xbox live for the price of 139 pesos, so i try to buy it but it throws me a...
  6. Can I extend Game Pass Ultimate by Buying More Live Time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I extend Game Pass Ultimate by Buying More Live Time?: My Game Pass Ultimate expires tomorrow and I would like to extend it by getting more Live time if this is possible. I have read about how you can buy Live time first and then subscribe Game Pass...
  7. Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy v bucks by using my Microsoft balance: Error msg: aQZqseSfuEisIvXu.0.0.20.13 i cannot buy v bucks fortnite althought i do have money in my microsoft account Have tried from all devices ( pc , xbox) with no luck...
  8. Cannot set correct Country when attepmpting to buy something with credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot set correct Country when attepmpting to buy something with credit card: I'm trying to purchase something but United States is locked as my country in the billing section. My region on my computer is correct as is it on my microsoft account. I don't live in the United...
  9. Buying Premium option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Premium option: If I buy the Premium option, is that package now available on two computers I have in different locations? Shouldn't have to buy two tickets when the two computers will never be used at the same...
  10. Refunding a game you didn't buy but someone else played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding a game you didn't buy but someone else played: So what happened to me was that I didn't purchase or play the game I was trying to refund but I couldn't get it refunded because the other person (I'll call him S.) S didn't ask me to purchase the...