Buying an Xbox One S

Discus and support Buying an Xbox One S in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm not sure if this is a question I should be posting here, but I was thinking of buying an Xbox One S and wanted to get the starter bundle on Amazon... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by flatulantfish, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Buying an Xbox One S

I'm not sure if this is a question I should be posting here, but I was thinking of buying an Xbox One S and wanted to get the starter bundle on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-1TB...ds=xbox+one+s&qid=1553891077&s=gateway&sr=8-7)
    but most of the reviews say the gift card things that get the game pass and live gold have already expired, and one person said they expired but still work, so my main question is will the cards work or not? Did they cut the price because they don't work anymore?
    Should I buy it?

:)

flatulantfish, Mar 31, 2019
  2. Picasso3956 Win User

Is the xbox 360 cintroller compatible with the xbox one?

The Xbox One/ One S/ One X are not compatible with the Xbox 360 controller. In order to play your Xbox One S you're going to need to buy an Xbox One controller. Often they come with the Xbox but you can buy
    them separately, likely at the same retailer you bought your console from.
  3. Kamu83Black Win User

Which Xbox to get

one s or one s digital, buy the cheapest one
  4. yunggmoreira Win User

How many Xboxes do you have?

3 One Xbox One S , One Xbox 360 , And One Xbox

Going To Buy The Xbox Project Scarlett When It Comes Out
  5. Lolusc0 Win User

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

I didn't buy, but, I want for my Xbox One S.
  6. DAmonte33PALLYWOG Win User

All of a sudden 2 Different Headsets for XBOX One S Wired Controller stopped working Cant UnMute Known Issue With no solutions

I just went to buy the chatpad from Microsoft but in the comments it says it works on the xbox one controller but not on the xbox one s controller multiple people said it wont fit so I am thinking people are wrong about me buying the adapterbir the chatoa
    to fix the no sound issue on my Xbox one s controller
Thema:

Buying an Xbox One S

1. Buying an Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Buying

2. Buying a pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a pre-order: So i was just about to pre order the new DLC for Destiny 2 and its saying, “Contact us at microsoft support, were having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out”. Can...
  3. Should I Buy this monitor for Xbox one X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I Buy this monitor for Xbox one X?: What's up guys. I'm interested in buying a 24 "monitor for my Call of Duty / Battlefield games and the like. I found a model from Acer Full HD (I don't mind having a lower resolution, since the...
  4. Minecraft you have to buy glitch even if you own the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft you have to buy glitch even if you own the game: Hello i download Minecraft on Microsoft store but the game said you have to buy but i own the game and i think that just glitch so i left my pc to sleep tomorrow it works!!! but after i close the...
  5. Покупка игры в MS Store на PC и игра в нее на XBOX[Translation-Buying a game from MS Store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Покупка игры в MS Store на PC и игра в нее на XBOX[Translation-Buying a game from MS Store...: Всем добрый день! Если купить игру (в частности MS Flight Simulator 2020) в MS Store на Windows, а потом когда выйдет XBOX Serios X, смогу ли я в нее играть там или надо будет опять ее покупать...
  6. Não consigo comprar a Game Pass!!![Translation-I can't buy the Game Pass !!!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo comprar a Game Pass!!![Translation-I can't buy the Game Pass !!!]: Ola, recentemente eu comprei um cartão vale presente da Xbox Game Pass (Convencional não o Ultimate), quando eu recebi o cartão, logo depositei o dinheiro na conta, então fui comprar a Game Pass...
  7. Ive tried to buy Left 4 Dead 2 on the laptop and everytime it says it doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive tried to buy Left 4 Dead 2 on the laptop and everytime it says it doesn't work: Hi, ive been trying for months and i follow the steps like everyone else and everytime i press 'buy game' it will load and say 'sorry, your purchase cannot be made, please try again', im going...
  8. Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard: Can i get windows 10 edition using a visa gift card or a Xbox gift card because i want to know because i don't have a debit card or credit card and would like to get it....
  9. What happens if I download DLC even after I got a refund for it +.want to buy the bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download DLC even after I got a refund for it +.want to buy the bought...: I have recently bought 2 DLC for Fallout: New Vegas and I bought it with the wrong card and I got a refund. I want to buy the DLC with a different card yet I still have access to the DLC and can't...
  10. Where to buy gift cards in Hong Kong?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where to buy gift cards in Hong Kong?: Where to buy gift cards in Hong Kong? 9ff33e69-4c27-44c4-b892-49e877df20dd