Buying an Xbox series x through game pass

Discus and support Buying an Xbox series x through game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It is impossible to find an Xbox series x standard for 499.99 anywhere does anyone know of a way to get I'm trying to do it via game pass but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by victorsaenz, Dec 15, 2020.

1. victorsaenz
    victorsaenz Guest

It is impossible to find an Xbox series x standard for 499.99 anywhere does anyone know of a way to get I'm trying to do it via game pass but the second there is some available I jumped on it and they were sold out before I could even put in my social
    does anyone know what to do?

:)

victorsaenz, Dec 15, 2020
  2. hinach
    hinach New Member
    Great Article.Thnks For Sharing This for us
    recentjobs.pk

hinach, Aug 29, 2021
  3. AshV007 Win User

Mortal kombat X not loading

But I have already downloaded it on my Xbox series X. However if I own it through game pass will it work.
  4. easterling121 Win User

we want xbox series x officially realease in pakistan and also xbox game pass should be available here as well

Pakistan have huge population and most of the young population who love games so microsoft should capture this emerging market as well with xbox series x official release and with xbox game pass service as well. i am also going to buy xbox series
    x but through friend who live in usa but i also love to have xbox game pass service but sadly i cant do you anything coz this service not
    exist here as for now.
    Sad feeling the same, been waiting for a long time. now this issue about xbox series x officially realease in pakistan :( :(
  5. MrNase Win User

EA Gamepass

Same here (Germany, Xbox Series X, Game Pass Ultimate).

I have downloaded the Game Pass iOS app which allows me to select on which Xbox (One X or Series X) I want to install the game on but it fails with "Es ist ein Problem aufgetreten" (An Error occurred).
  6. TwistedTitanium Win User

HDMI pass-through, do you use it? And do you want it on Series X?

I have never had use for the pass-through HDMI port so will not miss it on the series X
  7. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Game pass

Unfortunately Game Pass is only available for the Xbox One and Xbox series X|S.
Thema:

1. Buying an Xbox series x through game pass - Similar Threads - Buying series through

2. I think I found BUG for "Buy as Gift" on Xbox Serie X

in XboX Insiders
    I think I found BUG for "Buy as Gift" on Xbox Serie X: I would like to buy some DLC as a gift on Xbox Console. The current ID that use doesn't have Game Pass Member. So the menu that show up will suggest for join Game Pass and "Buy as Gift" Menu need...
  3. Buying an Xbox Series X through the Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Buying an Xbox Series X through the Insider Program: I saw a video from 2 months ago that said some Xbox Insider members got the opportunity to buy a next gen console through the Insider Hub. That was only a test to try to combat the scalpers but...
  4. Can I pre order a game for xbox series S without owning the console and access when I buy it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I pre order a game for xbox series S without owning the console and access when I buy it?: I currently have the Xbox 1 and am searching for the xbox series s. Madden 22 is released on the 17th and I would like to pre-order before then to receive the benefits and have access to it when...
  5. Buying used Series X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying used Series X console: Looking at buying a used Series X. Does the warranty stay with the console? Would I still need the original sales receipt to get warranty work done? Anything I should look out for with buying a...
  6. Buying Fifa 22 on Xbox Series S for the „next gen experience”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Fifa 22 on Xbox Series S for the „next gen experience”: Hi gamers! I’ve just bought a new Xbox Series S and I was wondering if there is any difference if I buy Fifa 22 Standard Edition Xbox One on Microsoft Store (which is cheaper) or do I need to buy...
  7. Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 DLC missing from account after buying a series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 DLC missing from account after buying a series x: I've recently noticed that portal 2 has been removed from my account, aswell as "The passing" dlc and "the sacrifice" dlc for left 4 dead 2. I bought portal 2 early last year i think? i did not...
  8. Buying Left 4 Dead 2 on the Series X (DIGITAL)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Left 4 Dead 2 on the Series X (DIGITAL): So recently I just tried to purchase Left 4 Dead 2 on the series X and finally figured it out after painstakingly checking forums for answers to all of my questions, so here's a real concise look...
  9. where i can buy a xbox series x without get fraud or pay thief overprice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where i can buy a xbox series x without get fraud or pay thief overprice?: where i can buy a xbox series x without pay overprice? it’s a shame. in italy is unaivaible ever. foundable only from ebay or out country sellers. they sell with +20% overprice. i just fall in a...
  10. Got to buy 2 series X my brother and me got the purchase invite

in XboX Insiders
    Got to buy 2 series X my brother and me got the purchase invite: huge thanks to Microsoft i been an xbox insider since the program started for 7 years , 3 months 195 quests 230 surveys . i got the buy message after not being picked first round and my little bro...