Buying backward compatible games

Discus and support Buying backward compatible games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to buy a backwards compatible game since last night but everytime I go to buy it a message pops up saying sorry your order can not be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sleepypanda1011, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Buying backward compatible games

I've been trying to buy a backwards compatible game since last night but everytime I go to buy it a message pops up saying sorry your order can not be completed at this time try again later, has anyone else had any trouble trying to buy a backwards compatible
    game? Does anyone know why it keeps saying that?

:)

Sleepypanda1011, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Zero Jehuty Win User

Backwards compatability list makes no sense

Pre Squeal is not backwards compatible. You have to buy the Handsome collection on Xboxone to play it.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

The publishers of the game pick what becomes backwards compatible not Microsoft.
  3. DominumStige Win User

Still Waiting ... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... for XBOX ONE

Hi!

Here is the list of backward-compatible games. Before to buy games for X360, make sure they are compatible.
  4. dR3K0b Win User

Gifting a friend Call of Duty: World at War

But it's backwards compatiable? He can't use gift cards to buy backwards compatible games?
  5. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Xbox

Backwards compatibility, buying games as gift and services.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Backwards compatibilty for XBOX One S for fable trilogy xbox 360 download

Thema:

Buying backward compatible games

1. Buying backward compatible games - Similar Threads - Buying backward compatible

2. Can’t buy backwards compatible game using account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy backwards compatible game using account balance: I have $7.62 on my account, and the 2005 battlefront 2 is listed as $4.99 but it says I can’t pay for it using my account balance. Why is that? b54913d3-9629-4d8a-9eeb-dbdccbbdd3e9
  3. Can no longer buy ANY backward compatible games on Xbox One or the web

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer buy ANY backward compatible games on Xbox One or the web: I have bought many Xbox 360 and original Xbox games either from my Xbox One or through xbox.com. Now all of a sudden, I get "No payment on file". When I click on change payment I get another error...
  4. I can’t buy a backwards compatible game from my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy a backwards compatible game from my Xbox: I put money on my account so I could buy a game (portal 2), and the same error keeps popping up - ‘Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.com. Please complete this...
  5. Cannot buy Backwards Compatible Game on Xbox One with Debit Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot buy Backwards Compatible Game on Xbox One with Debit Card: Hello So I've been trying to buy Call of Duty 3 (2006) on Xbox One for a while. I know you can't use xbox credit to buy backwards compatible games, that's why I'm using a debit card. However,...
  6. I am not able to buy a Xbox 360 game that is backward compatible on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to buy a Xbox 360 game that is backward compatible on my Xbox One: I have been a lifelong PlayStation guy, I just bought my very first Xbox a couple of weeks ago and now I know why I have never had one before. Why Microsoft and Xbox need to make everything so...
  7. Can I buy an backwards compatible game on xbox one, then download it on my 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy an backwards compatible game on xbox one, then download it on my 360?: Hey, I was just wondering, for an xbox backwards compatible game, Can I buy it on xbox one, and then be able to download it to my xbox 360? I know it works the other way around, where if I buy it...
  8. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy backward compatible games?: Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later'' bb6ce589-4550-4b8e-913c-1db9a38d612c
  9. Unable to buy Peter Jackon's King Kong (Backwards Compat) for Xbox One? Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Peter Jackon's King Kong (Backwards Compat) for Xbox One? Why?: Hi everybody, I've recently been trying to buy King Kong (Backwards Compatible) off the Xbox store but for a while now, all it has been saying is 'King Kong is currently not available.' So now I...
  10. Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.: When I choose to see the price of halo 3 and then continue with the purchase, it just comes up with the message "you have no valid payment options on file..." I have checked multiple times and I...