Buying Backward Compatible Games

Discus and support Buying Backward Compatible Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When ever I try and buy a xbox 360 game, the currency shows up as pounds. I live in the U.S. Can anyone tell me how to change this.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aidan803, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Aidan803
    Aidan803 Guest

When ever I try and buy a xbox 360 game, the currency shows up as pounds. I live in the U.S. Can anyone tell me how to change this.

:)

Aidan803, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

I bought a Xbox Gift Card and for some reason my Xbox One isn't letting me choose my Microsoft Store Account to buy games

Are you trying to buy One games or backwards compatible games? The Microsoft account balance cannot be used to purchase backwards compatible content on the One.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Backwards compatability list makes no sense

Pre Squeal is not backwards compatible. You have to buy the Handsome collection on Xboxone to play it.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

The publishers of the game pick what becomes backwards compatible not Microsoft.
  4. DominumStige Win User

Still Waiting ... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... for XBOX ONE

Hi!

Here is the list of backward-compatible games. Before to buy games for X360, make sure they are compatible.
  5. dR3K0b Win User

Gifting a friend Call of Duty: World at War

But it's backwards compatiable? He can't use gift cards to buy backwards compatible games?
  6. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Xbox

Backwards compatibility, buying games as gift and services.
Thema:

1. Buying Backward Compatible Games - Similar Threads - Buying Backward Compatible

2. I can't buy backwards compatibility games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy backwards compatibility games on Xbox one: I was trying to buy black ops 2 on my Xbox and it kept saying I had no available payment options even though I did. I tried with other games and none of them worked either...
  3. Unable to buy backwards compatible 360 games through Xbox One or browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy backwards compatible 360 games through Xbox One or browser: I bought an XBOX One X yesterday and one of the main reasons is, that i want to play Red Dead Redemption 1 in 4K. I live in germany and my XBOX is set to german language and location. I have my...
  4. Cannot Buy a Backwards Compatible Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Buy a Backwards Compatible Game: Greetings, I'm trying to buy the game BRAID ( https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Braid/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584108ce?noSplash=1 ) for myself to own, which is set to leave Xbox Game...
  5. I can’t buy backward compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy backward compatible games: when i try to buy a backward compatible game on my xbox 1 it says to add credit card info (so i did) but it thinks im in the US but im in the UK, ive tried to fix it by changing my region but it...
  6. Can’t buy backwards compatible game using account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy backwards compatible game using account balance: I have $7.62 on my account, and the 2005 battlefront 2 is listed as $4.99 but it says I can’t pay for it using my account balance. Why is that? b54913d3-9629-4d8a-9eeb-dbdccbbdd3e9
  7. Can no longer buy ANY backward compatible games on Xbox One or the web

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer buy ANY backward compatible games on Xbox One or the web: I have bought many Xbox 360 and original Xbox games either from my Xbox One or through xbox.com. Now all of a sudden, I get "No payment on file". When I click on change payment I get another error...
  8. Buying backward compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying backward compatible games: I've been trying to buy a backwards compatible game since last night but everytime I go to buy it a message pops up saying sorry your order can not be completed at this time try again later, has...
  9. I can’t buy a backwards compatible game from my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy a backwards compatible game from my Xbox: I put money on my account so I could buy a game (portal 2), and the same error keeps popping up - ‘Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.com. Please complete this...
  10. Cannot buy Backwards Compatible Game on Xbox One with Debit Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot buy Backwards Compatible Game on Xbox One with Debit Card: Hello So I've been trying to buy Call of Duty 3 (2006) on Xbox One for a while. I know you can't use xbox credit to buy backwards compatible games, that's why I'm using a debit card. However,...