Buying Black ops 2 on Xbox one store.

Discus and support Buying Black ops 2 on Xbox one store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One S with an all access account and my microsoft account has all my details and credit card information. But every time i go to try and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TexturalMango64, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Buying Black ops 2 on Xbox one store.

I have an Xbox One S with an all access account and my microsoft account has all my details and credit card information. But every time i go to try and buy Black ops 2 from the store is shows me the price in english (£39.99) and then tell me i have no
    valid payment option and i need to change it and the price has turned from pounds to dollars (£49.99) i have tried every thing. Restarted my xbox. Deleted and re added my account. Added a mew account with my parents information and still wont let me buy the
    game. What do i do?

:)

TexturalMango64, Sep 6, 2019
  2. IGhostI v1 Win User

Xbox one Question

[quote user="x530 GUNNER"]

Lets say I buy black ops 2 season pass and upgrade my black ops 2 game into a xbox one version will I keep the season pass?

[/quote]

There is no Xbox One version of Black Ops 2....
  3. TorosBaseball7 Win User

Black Ops 1 issues

I go to buy black ops 1 on xbox one store and it says "At the moment this cant be bought on Xbox One"
  4. Upinya Slayin Win User

Xbox one Question

[quote user="vIv MIKE vIv"]

Lets say I buy black ops 2 season pass and upgrade my black ops 2 game into a xbox one version will I keep the season pass?

[/quote]

There is no Xbox One version of Black Ops 2....

[/quote]

your sig makes me lol
  5. Merlin4421 Win User

Xbox one Question

[/quote]

Did you mean COD: Ghost? If not you can't upgrade black ops 2 to x1.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello TexturalMango64,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are trying to purchase Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, but the store is not showing your payment instrument due to a region issue. We recommend

checking your payment instruments through the Microsoft website
    . You should complete this through a different device like a cell phone or tablet. Do your payment instruments appear on your account? Also, you can try

completing the purchase for the game
    through the Microsoft store website. Does an error message or error code appear when you try to buy the item on the website? Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Buying Black ops 2 on Xbox one store. - Similar Threads - Buying Black ops

2. Can someone please buy me COD Black Ops 3 Zombies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please buy me COD Black Ops 3 Zombies?: I know this may sound like i am begging or something like that, but im just a guy in need. I'm struggling with money issues and i really would like to receive some nostalgia and be able to play...
  3. I'm trying to buy Call of Duty black ops 1 in my xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy Call of Duty black ops 1 in my xbox one x: When I go to that page it says see price but it doesn't let me buy the product I have credit card, gift card, everything that requires to buy games. that's my problem Please someone tell me how...
  4. Buying Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Call of Duty: Black Ops 4: I'm from Argentina and i can't buy black ops 4. There's this message that says "it's not available at this moment" even though the game was released several months ago If I buy call of duty black...
  5. Want let me buy black ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want let me buy black ops 4: Hi my Xbox One won't let me buy Black Ops 4 for the payments system and it's suggestions what I can do thanks 483e2f45-9e38-4045-bffc-93cdc9fe08a8
  6. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4; (you'll need to buy this) *(again)*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 4; (you'll need to buy this) *(again)*: So I preordered Bo4 like a month ago and participated in both the beta as well as the blackout mode but now its telling me that I need to re-buy the game stating that my purchase was declined. My...
  7. Black Ops 4 requests I buy the game again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 4 requests I buy the game again?: Whenever I try to start Black ops 4, which I bought, it says that I need to buy it. I have tried checking payment and billing but it just doesn't work. Is this just me or is it happening to...
  8. Error when trying to buy Black ops 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when trying to buy Black ops 1: Hello, For the past few months I've been trying to purchase Black Ops 1 BC on my Xbox one. Every time I've tried to purchase it I get a, "Sorry Your purchase can not be completed at this...
  9. Hi I've bought black ops 2 for 360 to play on xbox 1 how do I buy a season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I've bought black ops 2 for 360 to play on xbox 1 how do I buy a season pass: help bought black ops 2 for 360 to play on my xbox 1 but can' buy a season pass any help? 0ec8af8b-b624-4912-b637-8e7590eda86c
  10. Black Ops (one) buying issue in XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops (one) buying issue in XBOX ONE: I'm an fan of black ops one and i was glad to know now it's backward compartibility. EVERYTIME i try to buy it it says my payment method isn't valid. My credit card is OK, it has limit and i use...