Buying coins for Minecraft

Discus and support Buying coins for Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My 7yr olds son plays. He earned money to buy things for his game. As the parent, I set up his child account. When we try to purchase things it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GingerSnark, Aug 14, 2019.

1. GingerSnark
    GingerSnark Guest

My 7yr olds son plays. He earned money to buy things for his game. As the parent, I set up his child account. When we try to purchase things it says the Internet is not working but it actually truly is. I'm lost.

-the momma

:)

GingerSnark, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Lavindathar Win User

I'd suggest checking your connection first and foremost.

Go to settings, network, run network test.

Does it give an error, or does it say all is well?
  3. Nate_099 Win User

Hello GingerSnark,

Try resetting your internet the IP that is being revived by the iPad might be wrong compared to the one your internet box is providing.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi GingerSnark,

Thank you for the update. If he is playing on the iPad, then you need to buy the Minecoins using the Apple Store account that is on the iPad, not his Microsoft account. His Microsoft account would only be used if using a Windows 10 device or Xbox One console.
    The Xbox Live profile associated with the Microsoft account would allow the coins and any content purchased with the coins to be shared across other Minecraft devices.

For example, if you play on both a Windows 10 device and an iPad and purchase Minecoins on your iPad, you’ll pay for the coins using your Apple Store account. Later, when you play on your Windows 10 device, your coins will be available along with any
    purchases that you made in the Minecraft Marketplace. If you then decide to purchase more Minecoins on your Windows 10 device, you’ll pay for them using your Microsoft account and your coins and purchases will be available the next time you play on your iPhone.
    Let's say if you later purchase a Fire TV, everything will also appear there when you sign in with your Xbox Live account.

So in this case, you would need to buy the coins through the Apple Store using a payment method setup on an Apple account. If you need help with that I recommend contacting
    Apple Customer Support.
  5. GingerSnark Win User

He plays on an ipad. I'll provide a screenshot. He is connected to wifi. I managed to get money onto his Microsoft account thinking that would do it but it didn't.
    [​IMG]
  6. OG Gamer Win User

My 7yr olds son plays. He earned money to buy things for his game. As the parent, I set up his child account. When we try to purchase things it says the Internet is not working but it actually truly is. I'm lost.

-the momma
    try the settings in child account he might be block for purchases
Thema:

1. Buying coins for Minecraft - Similar Threads - Buying coins Minecraft

2. buying minecraft coins on the xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying minecraft coins on the xbox one: HI cant buy minecraft coins on my daughters account , she has credit but it keeps coming up with check internet connection , The internet is working fine and she can go live does anyone know...
  3. The new buy gold for $1 and get 1000 apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The new buy gold for $1 and get 1000 apex coins: I bought the deal and nothing happened but i got gold i would like to know why. f27559d2-c2db-42d0-a9ac-78283e6e8585
  4. Why can I not buy the less expensive coins anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not buy the less expensive coins anymore?: Right now, the only coin package I can buy is $49.99 . I get a message about each one having been done before. WTH? I am really mad, and if that is the way it is, I plan to tell everyone on...
  5. No credit for buying coins pack 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No credit for buying coins pack 5: Sunday night(8:30 pm) account was charged. Email confirmation shows I purchased coin pack 5 on Monday. Never did received coin pack 5 as of today(Wednesday) Some major problem with what is...
  6. Can't buy coins for Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy coins for Bingo: I've been playing Bingo for awhile but now need to buy coins for keys, etc but cannot. I see others have same problem. Fix this please! 4737e356-b471-4099-87d9-40a4e8308d9e
  7. I buy Coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy Coins: i am waiting for my coins I paid fb28a2c9-bcf1-4dc9-8011-07cbe7f0b2a6
  8. cant buy tickets an coins again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy tickets an coins again: cant buy tickets an coins again support isnt helping again either a7818a1c-efc4-4b8a-bbfd-224162718a17
  9. cant buy tickets an coins again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy tickets an coins again: cant buy tickets an coins again support isnt helping again either 22149b09-509f-4806-8d81-eb9a8c6def8b
  10. Can't buy more coins in the shop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy more coins in the shop: Trying to buy coins and keep getting this error code: 0x8007045A 345d02e3-8e27-45c3-9134-689e701e8cbf