Buying Digital games without console

Discus and support Buying Digital games without console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I ordered a digital gaming xbox one s console, and I'm awaiting arrival, about a week. Theres a few games on sale right now for a limited time that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarnivoraQueen, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Buying Digital games without console

I ordered a digital gaming xbox one s console, and I'm awaiting arrival, about a week.

Theres a few games on sale right now for a limited time that I would like to purchase, the sales are only for a limited time, before the estimated arrival of my console. Am i able to purchase games online for the Xbox and download them onto my console
    when it arrives? Is this wise? I just dont want to run into any issues when the console arrives.

:)

CarnivoraQueen, Mar 22, 2020
  2. MaximumFusion Win User

Yes, your purchased digital games are tied to your account just like it was stated above. Ya, beat me to it,lol.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Yes you can. The purchases will be tied to your account, so you'll just sign into the same account on the console (it'll walk you through that on set up) and then you can download the games through your Games and Apps.
  4. CarnivoraQueen Win User

Ah perfect thank yall! Now, would anyone happen to know if i can still redeem gift cards and make purchases after updating my security info? I cant make purchases with my visa for 30 days but i do have a couple hundred in gift cards i could redeem.
  5. Alpha Soulneed Win User

playing games

Hello! Unfortunately it is not possible to play without another copy.
    What would be convenient for you would be to buy digital games and assign one of the consoles you have as home xbox and in the other login with the profile that bought it, so you could play the same game without buying it twice.
    regards
  6. HookMeADart Win User

Wrong cover art shown for my games section on dashboard!

sucks buying a bunch of digital copy games and they never have covers. its like buying a game without a case.
Thema:

1. Buying Digital games without console - Similar Threads - Buying Digital games

2. Compra de Jogos em mídia digital [Mod translation-Buying Games on Digital Media]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra de Jogos em mídia digital [Mod translation-Buying Games on Digital Media]: Olá, estou precisando comprar o Minecraft Xbox One Edition em mídia digital que não encontrei na loja da Microsoft( Foi retirado da loja após lançamento do Minecraft Bedrock), teria alguma outra...
  3. Can I buy a Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and migrate all of the games from an Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and migrate all of the games from an Xbox One S?: Son's older Xbox One Slim disc drive is acting up. Sometimes the games are not recognized. So we do the reboot method and then the games are recognized sometimes. If I got my son the newer Xbox...
  4. On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?: I download nfs carbon demo last week and lagging and i really fear the full game if i buy lagging too 59e78166-50cb-46db-b446-1c38831017f1
  5. Buying Games for Xbox ONE S DIGITAL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buying Games for Xbox ONE S DIGITAL: Hi, this is probably a stupid question. I am new to Xbox, and I own an Xbox ONE S DIGITAL. I need to know where I can buy games for my console. For example, when I am at a local store and there...
  6. Buying digital xbox one games from the console but I’m not from the US.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying digital xbox one games from the console but I’m not from the US.: I tried buying digital xbox one games from my console. I wanted to pay using a credit card but during the process, it only lists “US States” as options and I cannot get past this part of the...
  7. I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...: Hi to everyone who reads this. I live in Canada and am curious as to how I may get MS to put up full games from their demos for the kinect on the 360? I can only play demos of Marvel avengers...
  8. If I buy a digital Xbox 360 game, will it work on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital Xbox 360 game, will it work on my Xbox One?: Hi, I was looking for games from the older generation and I wanted to revive some as Portal 2 and The Orange Box. Those games are compatible and playable in the Xbox One, but I can't buy and...
  9. Buying/Reselling Digital Game codes via store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying/Reselling Digital Game codes via store: Is this allowed? If I buy a digital game code from the microsoft game store can I resell it? I’m interested in buying codes and reselling them. Just ultimately wondering if this is allowed and I...
  10. How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360: How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360, I’m from Belarus and when buying, writes "The offer is not active for your country", changing the region also did not help, because it writes the...