Buying digital xbox one games from the console but I’m not from the US.

Discus and support Buying digital xbox one games from the console but I’m not from the US. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried buying digital xbox one games from my console. I wanted to pay using a credit card but during the process, it only lists “US States” as options... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VinceJacob A, Aug 6, 2019.

1. VinceJacob A
    VinceJacob A Guest

I tried buying digital xbox one games from my console. I wanted to pay using a credit card but during the process, it only lists “US States” as options and I cannot get past this part of the process. Can i still buy digital games using another way?

:)

VinceJacob A, Aug 6, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

Then you can't do anything about it. If your country is not supported, you can't buy in Microsoft store, So sorry.
  3. VinceJacob A Win User

I setup my console to US because my country is not listed
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Is it possible that you chose US during creation of your account? If so, you need to migrate your account to your proper country. You can migrate your account here: Account
    Migration
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

You need to ensure that your console is set to your your country. Also ensure that your billing address etc is correct at HTTPS://account.microsoft.com
  6. Drizzle J Win User

Have you signed on to your microsoft account via PC or mobile and tried to check you account info to see which country you have it set for? Please let us know if it works and if anyone was able to help you out!
Thema:

1. Buying digital xbox one games from the console but I’m not from the US. - Similar Threads - Buying digital games

2. I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...: Hi to everyone who reads this. I live in Canada and am curious as to how I may get MS to put up full games from their demos for the kinect on the 360? I can only play demos of Marvel avengers...
  3. If I buy a digital Xbox 360 game, will it work on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital Xbox 360 game, will it work on my Xbox One?: Hi, I was looking for games from the older generation and I wanted to revive some as Portal 2 and The Orange Box. Those games are compatible and playable in the Xbox One, but I can't buy and...
  4. Buying/Reselling Digital Game codes via store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying/Reselling Digital Game codes via store: Is this allowed? If I buy a digital game code from the microsoft game store can I resell it? I’m interested in buying codes and reselling them. Just ultimately wondering if this is allowed and I...
  5. How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360: How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360, I’m from Belarus and when buying, writes "The offer is not active for your country", changing the region also did not help, because it writes the...
  6. Buying digital version of game from Xbox Marketplace on NTSC Xbox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying digital version of game from Xbox Marketplace on NTSC Xbox 360 console: I live in Europe but I have USA version of xbox 360 console (NTSC). I wonder whether game bought and downloaded from xbox marketplace by my european microsoft account will work on my console. I'd...
  7. Buying digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying digital games: Hello I was wondering if I purchased a game code from another country, for example amazon.com sells games cheaper than .ca even after conversion, is it possible for the game code that is sent to...
  8. How can i buy a digital copy of a game for a friend in a different country??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i buy a digital copy of a game for a friend in a different country??: That's it, how can I buy a digital download code for an xbox one game for a buddy in a different country. ac9ff2ee-cd94-48f6-a2cd-ab07e038afed
  9. Buying a digital game on microsoft store for xbox on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a digital game on microsoft store for xbox on pc.: I want to buy Black ops 4 for my xbox, and want to use a certain payment method that is not an option on my xbox. However, when I look it up on the microsoft store on my pc, I can use that...
  10. Can't buy a game digitally because of region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game digitally because of region: I live in Iceland and I wanted to buy Halo 3 on the xbox store for my old 360 and it would not let me complete my purchase. I tried also buying a digital gift code or whatever but that didn't work...