Buying digital xbox one games from the console but I’m not from the US.

Discus and support Buying digital xbox one games from the console but I’m not from the US. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried buying digital xbox one games from my console. I wanted to pay using a credit card but during the process, it only lists “US States” as options... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VinceJacob A, Aug 6, 2019.

1. VinceJacob A
    VinceJacob A Guest

I tried buying digital xbox one games from my console. I wanted to pay using a credit card but during the process, it only lists “US States” as options and I cannot get past this part of the process. Can i still buy digital games using another way?

:)

VinceJacob A, Aug 6, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

Then you can't do anything about it. If your country is not supported, you can't buy in Microsoft store, So sorry.
  3. VinceJacob A Win User

I setup my console to US because my country is not listed
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Is it possible that you chose US during creation of your account? If so, you need to migrate your account to your proper country. You can migrate your account here: Account
    Migration
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

You need to ensure that your console is set to your your country. Also ensure that your billing address etc is correct at HTTPS://account.microsoft.com
  6. Drizzle J Win User

Have you signed on to your microsoft account via PC or mobile and tried to check you account info to see which country you have it set for? Please let us know if it works and if anyone was able to help you out!
Thema:

1. Buying digital xbox one games from the console but I’m not from the US. - Similar Threads - Buying digital games

2. Can't buy the digital veresion of the game (COD MW) after previously owing the disc version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy the digital veresion of the game (COD MW) after previously owing the disc version...: Good Day, I am trying to buy the digital version of COD MW because it is on sale now but I can not seem to buy it. When I first tried buying the game it showed an error on my phone that I can not...
  3. I can’t buy Xbox 360 digital game, because I have a wrong country

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy Xbox 360 digital game, because I have a wrong country: Hi, everybody! I need your help. When we moved Estonia to Australia, then we started to play Xbox 360. When we started to play free game called Kinect party for 10 minutes, the game asks to buy...
  4. Buying Digital games without console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Digital games without console: I ordered a digital gaming xbox one s console, and I'm awaiting arrival, about a week. Theres a few games on sale right now for a limited time that I would like to purchase, the sales are only...
  5. Compra de Jogos em mídia digital [Mod translation-Buying Games on Digital Media]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra de Jogos em mídia digital [Mod translation-Buying Games on Digital Media]: Olá, estou precisando comprar o Minecraft Xbox One Edition em mídia digital que não encontrei na loja da Microsoft( Foi retirado da loja após lançamento do Minecraft Bedrock), teria alguma outra...
  6. Can I buy a Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and migrate all of the games from an Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and migrate all of the games from an Xbox One S?: Son's older Xbox One Slim disc drive is acting up. Sometimes the games are not recognized. So we do the reboot method and then the games are recognized sometimes. If I got my son the newer Xbox...
  7. On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?: I download nfs carbon demo last week and lagging and i really fear the full game if i buy lagging too 59e78166-50cb-46db-b446-1c38831017f1
  8. Buying Games for Xbox ONE S DIGITAL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buying Games for Xbox ONE S DIGITAL: Hi, this is probably a stupid question. I am new to Xbox, and I own an Xbox ONE S DIGITAL. I need to know where I can buy games for my console. For example, when I am at a local store and there...
  9. I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...: Hi to everyone who reads this. I live in Canada and am curious as to how I may get MS to put up full games from their demos for the kinect on the 360? I can only play demos of Marvel avengers...
  10. If I buy a digital Xbox 360 game, will it work on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital Xbox 360 game, will it work on my Xbox One?: Hi, I was looking for games from the older generation and I wanted to revive some as Portal 2 and The Orange Box. Those games are compatible and playable in the Xbox One, but I can't buy and...