Buying DLC from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Buying DLC from Microsoft Store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I own the standard version of Halo Wars 2 and I want to buy the season pass and Awakening the Nightmare. There is currently a sale for the complete... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nomad117, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Nomad117
    Nomad117 Guest

I own the standard version of Halo Wars 2 and I want to buy the season pass and Awakening the Nightmare. There is currently a sale for the complete edition of the game. There is no discount for the season pass or Awakening the Nightmare dlc. Will I get a discount for the complete edition since I already own the main game. For example, Steam bundles are cheaper if you own games or dlc included in the bundle.

:)

Nomad117, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Captain Gini Win User

Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

Buying points directly is not possible, what you can do is exchange your points for money from Xbox Live or Microsoft Store and use it to buy the DLC you want.
  3. Edgarour Win User

Can you buy a physical copy of a game for Xbox1 and download a addon for it on the Microsoft Store?

yes you can buy the DLC in the microsoft store and it will work
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Xbox one x DLC not appearing

try downloadjng the dlc from the store without buying.
  5. WarMatheus Win User

I bought mortal kombat 11 kombat 2 and i don t it

I'm entering the Microsoft Store and there it is saying that I didn't buy the DLC, but I did
  6. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Thief Cheap But Be Quick

Always do research before buying. that dlc is $5 USD from the store.
Thema:

1. Buying DLC from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Buying DLC Microsoft

2. Can i buy and play a dlc without owning the game but having gamepass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i buy and play a dlc without owning the game but having gamepass?: I finally finished monster hunter world on my xbox and i really really enjoyed it so im thinking about buying the iceborn dlc. However i don't own monster hunter world and have been playing it...
  3. Cant buy Black Ops 2 DLC on Pc or Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy Black Ops 2 DLC on Pc or Xbox One: On xbox it gave me a message saying check my payment but on pc it just said sorry it doesnt work right now. I just wanna play Buried man. fe84a0ca-2880-4788-91b2-3e0b215e28d8
  4. I can't buy a 360 dlc for my xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a 360 dlc for my xbox one.: I have a xbox 360 game i'm playing on xbox one and there are a few dlcs i'd like to buy. I got a free one through my pc and installed it on my xbox. But whenever I try to buy the others, the...
  5. If I buy a DLC for a game with Ea Access, will it expire when the subscription ends?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I buy a DLC for a game with Ea Access, will it expire when the subscription ends?: Currently I have the normal version of Battlefront 2 for free through the free GPU Trial. I can upgrade to the Celebration Edition of Battlefront 2 (unlocks everything) and get it on sale because...
  6. cant buy dlc in app but can buy it on the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy dlc in app but can buy it on the microsoft store?: okay so I have the ultimate game pass and through that, I have EA access so I downloaded the sims 4 and I wanted to buy a stuff pack but when I go through the game, I get: "you cannot buy or...
  7. Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points: I have a fair amount of Microsoft rewards points from doing Bing searches and daily activities and so far I've been using the points to buy 1 month of Xbox Live gold. However is there way I can...
  8. Have (converted) funds in my Microsoft Account, but can't buy DLC for a 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have (converted) funds in my Microsoft Account, but can't buy DLC for a 360 game: I have $20.50 USD that's going to expire on June 1st, but when I try to use some of it the Xbox Live store says I don't have valid payment options. Huh? The whole point of buying MS Points back...
  9. Microsoft account balance did not redeem when buying DLC, fully charged to Paypal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account balance did not redeem when buying DLC, fully charged to Paypal: Hey, Just bought the Bioshock Infinite season pass (£15.99). It wouldn't let me select my £10 Microsoft account balance as a payment method, so I looked up some FAQs and got the impression if I...
  10. Can't find anything except In-Game DLC content to buy with my Microsoft Credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find anything except In-Game DLC content to buy with my Microsoft Credit: When I bought and redeemed a $25 Xbox Gift Card to put credit on my Xbox 360 account, I had no problems and the money appeared in my account. The problem is that I can't use it to buy anything. I...