Buying Fifa 20

Discus and support Buying Fifa 20 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, I have an issue with downloading Fifa 20. My brother who lives abroad bought it, and now I want to share it with him through adding his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CuboidMuffin10, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Buying Fifa 20

Greetings,

I have an issue with downloading Fifa 20. My brother who lives abroad bought it, and now I want to share it with him through adding his account in my xbox and making my Xbox ‘My home Xbox’ so we both can play. But the problem that’s rising is that whenever
    I sign in to my brother’s account and go to store to download the game, I don’t get a download button instead I get the option to purchase. I want to know how can I download?

Thanking you and your community!

:)

CuboidMuffin10, Oct 13, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Buying Fifa 20

Hi there,

adding somebody else their account to your own console can be seen as Account Theft. For more information see this link:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/staysafe#topic4

Keep in mind that the Home console feature is something to be used on your own primary console and not intended in a setup that you are trying to set up.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Buying Fifa 20

Hey Cuboid

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with downloading a game.

I would have you first verify that the purchase was made on this account by checking your

Order history
    . If this is on account, you should be able to select the item and it will redirect you to a website where you can choose to install the game remotely onto your console.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  4. Dupey Win User

Buying Fifa 20

Hello, unfortunately the Xbox services are experiencing issues with Purchase & Content Usage. That will most likely be the issue your experiencing

You can keep up to date via this link! https://support.xbox.com/en-NZ/xbox-live-status
  5. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Buying Fifa 20

Have you checked to make sure your brother brought it digital?

Also after setting his account as My home, try going to your Ready to install as it should pop up there
  6. CuboidMuffin10 Win User

Buying Fifa 20

Hey!!

He gave his account by his own, but there’s another thing that that xbox is also my home xbox, so what can I do now?
Thema:

Buying Fifa 20

1. Buying Fifa 20 - Similar Threads - Buying Fifa

2. Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order: I can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-Order Because when i click a button to buy in Fifa 19 i have "There was a check out error. (3)" Error, In Microsoft Store i can buy normally, but I wanna 10% discount...
  3. I buy FIFA Points but Can I use on PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy FIFA Points but Can I use on PS4?: Hi, I buy FIFA 19 points but it's for Xbox I guess. I predicted to use on PS4. I pay with mobile charging. Can I get refund this wrong buying Thank you. 09086b17-18bf-47f9-94cd-28883481fc74
  4. Покупка FIFA 19 [Translation-Buying FIFA 19]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Покупка FIFA 19 [Translation-Buying FIFA 19]: Помогите пожалуйста,я из Украины,очень очень хочу купить FIFA 19 по скидке за 2999,50 рублей,2 раза пытался купить через разные карточки но ничего не получилось,только 30 рублей списало,ни за...
  5. xbox money to buy fifa points

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox money to buy fifa points: Hello guys i went to the shop and i bought 2 Xbox live gift cards ( 50 euros each ) and i was connected on the wrong account on my Xbox when i entered the codes is it possible to transfer the...
  6. Black screen after either update or buying fifa 19. Not sure which has caused the problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen after either update or buying fifa 19. Not sure which has caused the problem.: Hi I bought Fifa 19 yesterday online. So no physical disc. When I went to check on the download my xbox one was installing some sort of update. Since then if I put in a disc it works fine but I...
  7. Xbox one: FIFA 19 buyed from Microsoft site and nothing arrived yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one: FIFA 19 buyed from Microsoft site and nothing arrived yet: Hi all, For the first time i have buyed an xbox one game. Yesterday fifa 19 was come out on the shops and i don't know how can i find my game, or where i can find code to install it on the xbox...
  8. J'ai acheter fifa 19 sans faire exprès [Translation-I buy fifa19 without doing it on purpose]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    J'ai acheter fifa 19 sans faire exprès [Translation-I buy fifa19 without doing it on purpose]: Bonsoir, J'ai acheté Fifa 19 vers 18h30 et j'aimerais etre remboursé car je l'ai acheté en regardants a pub(j'ai malheuresement appuyer plusiers fois sur A et sa ma acheter le jeu ,je l'installe...
  9. Kan fifa 19 niet kopen [Translation-Can't buy Fifa 19 ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kan fifa 19 niet kopen [Translation-Can't buy Fifa 19 ]: Hallo, Ik maak gebruik van EA Acces en wilde Fifa 19 Champions Edition via de Xbox bestellen. Dit lukt niet. Mijn Xbox account is aan paypal gekoppeld en in het verleden gingen alle aankopen...
  10. I can not buy FIFA 18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not buy FIFA 18: Hello. I would like to help with buying of FIFA 18. I dont have the button BUY in the store in this game. Before I have donwloaded FIFA 18 for free. It was an action with Gold you could play some...