Buying Fifa 22 on Xbox Series S for the „next gen experience”

Discus and support Buying Fifa 22 on Xbox Series S for the „next gen experience” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi gamers! I’ve just bought a new Xbox Series S and I was wondering if there is any difference if I buy Fifa 22 Standard Edition Xbox One on Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mosun32PL, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Mosun32PL
    Mosun32PL Guest

Hi gamers!

I’ve just bought a new Xbox Series S and I was wondering if there is any difference if I buy Fifa 22 Standard Edition Xbox One on Microsoft Store (which is cheaper) or do I need to buy Fifa 22 Standard Edition Xbox Series X|S to get the next gen experience?

:)

Mosun32PL, Jul 21, 2021
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

FIFA 22 has new technologies exclusive to the new generation are:

a new system for goalkeepers, with more reliable defenses, greater personality and an updated animation. Significant changes in ball physics also come to the previous generation of consoles. The developers sought to bring the ball's real-world characteristics to FIFA, which resulted in considerable differences in the object's trajectory, effect and all aspects involving its movement. Another novelty is the "explosive sprint", which seeks to bring a feeling of explosiveness in speed shots. If the defender doesn't start running at the right time, the attacker will have acquired a significant advantage, which is no longer linear as in previous games. The list of new features also includes new attack tactics, four new dribbles and more stats during matches, visible already at half-time. All features that come from the previous generation will also be available in the next generation FIFA 22.

But the old generation game works well in this model
  3. ROMARAIT Win User

The Old and New XBOX.

Unfortunately the game is demanding. You and a friend cannot play on different consoles. FIFA 22 is only available on Xbox Series X | S.

Good luck!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Game transfers

Yes. If you buy the cross-gen bundle, you'll get the Xbox One version and the Series S/X version. Even without the next-gen upgrade, you'll be able to play the game via backwards compatibility.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Backwards compatibility

I do want to get the new Xbox Series S, so if i get the standard edition i will have it there (Xbox Series S) to right?
    You'll be playing the Xbox One version on the Series S. There may be some enhancements made to the next-gen version that you won't have unless you buy the other version.
  6. dab1gg00ch Win User

Buying Xbox One and PS4?

I will be buying both. Will get the PS4 on 11/15 and the XBox one in 11/22 . Ready for the next gen already
Thema:

1. Buying Fifa 22 on Xbox Series S for the „next gen experience” - Similar Threads - Buying Fifa Series

2. Buying Fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Fifa 20: Greetings, I have an issue with downloading Fifa 20. My brother who lives abroad bought it, and now I want to share it with him through adding his account in my xbox and making my Xbox ‘My home...
  3. Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order: I can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-Order Because when i click a button to buy in Fifa 19 i have "There was a check out error. (3)" Error, In Microsoft Store i can buy normally, but I wanna 10% discount...
  4. I buy FIFA Points but Can I use on PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy FIFA Points but Can I use on PS4?: Hi, I buy FIFA 19 points but it's for Xbox I guess. I predicted to use on PS4. I pay with mobile charging. Can I get refund this wrong buying Thank you. 09086b17-18bf-47f9-94cd-28883481fc74
  5. Покупка FIFA 19 [Translation-Buying FIFA 19]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Покупка FIFA 19 [Translation-Buying FIFA 19]: Помогите пожалуйста,я из Украины,очень очень хочу купить FIFA 19 по скидке за 2999,50 рублей,2 раза пытался купить через разные карточки но ничего не получилось,только 30 рублей списало,ни за...
  6. xbox money to buy fifa points

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox money to buy fifa points: Hello guys i went to the shop and i bought 2 Xbox live gift cards ( 50 euros each ) and i was connected on the wrong account on my Xbox when i entered the codes is it possible to transfer the...
  7. Black screen after either update or buying fifa 19. Not sure which has caused the problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen after either update or buying fifa 19. Not sure which has caused the problem.: Hi I bought Fifa 19 yesterday online. So no physical disc. When I went to check on the download my xbox one was installing some sort of update. Since then if I put in a disc it works fine but I...
  8. Xbox one: FIFA 19 buyed from Microsoft site and nothing arrived yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one: FIFA 19 buyed from Microsoft site and nothing arrived yet: Hi all, For the first time i have buyed an xbox one game. Yesterday fifa 19 was come out on the shops and i don't know how can i find my game, or where i can find code to install it on the xbox...
  9. J'ai acheter fifa 19 sans faire exprès [Translation-I buy fifa19 without doing it on purpose]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    J'ai acheter fifa 19 sans faire exprès [Translation-I buy fifa19 without doing it on purpose]: Bonsoir, J'ai acheté Fifa 19 vers 18h30 et j'aimerais etre remboursé car je l'ai acheté en regardants a pub(j'ai malheuresement appuyer plusiers fois sur A et sa ma acheter le jeu ,je l'installe...
  10. Kan fifa 19 niet kopen [Translation-Can't buy Fifa 19 ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kan fifa 19 niet kopen [Translation-Can't buy Fifa 19 ]: Hallo, Ik maak gebruik van EA Acces en wilde Fifa 19 Champions Edition via de Xbox bestellen. Dit lukt niet. Mijn Xbox account is aan paypal gekoppeld en in het verleden gingen alle aankopen...