Buying game from the Microsoft Store

Discus and support Buying game from the Microsoft Store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, there is promotion for an Xbox One S All Digital Edition which gives one of the games for free (Fifa20, Spyro, Borderlands3). I would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PiotrKuśmierczyk, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Buying game from the Microsoft Store

Hello,

there is promotion for an Xbox One S All Digital Edition which gives one of the games for free (Fifa20, Spyro, Borderlands3). I would like to know if any purchase made on the Microsoft Store comes as a code (that i have to redeem on xbox) or is it tied to
    the account when i made the purchase? I want to know because i dont want to have my existing xbox account on new console. Thanks in advance for a reply !

:)

PiotrKuśmierczyk, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

That is the same as the Xbox store so it would be tied to the account that purchased it.
  3. luissolid Win User

Hello! you can do a purchase with your Microsoft account, its only to purchase the console and have a record, but the console its like any other console, you can use any Xbox account to redeem your game.

Regards!
  4. Smwutches Win User

The games that come with the console would come as a code to redeem. If you purchase game through Xbox, it would be tied to the account that purchased it.
  5. PiotrKuśmierczyk Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

How to install game on XBOX from PC platform

Did you buy the game from xbox.com or the Microsoft Store app? If it was from the Microsoft Store app, then the purchase may have been for PC only.
Thema:

1. Buying game from the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Buying game Microsoft

2. Can’t buy an old Xbox game using money on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy an old Xbox game using money on my Microsoft account: So I have an Xbox One S and I really wanted to buy Star Wars Nights of the Old Republic, so I went to my local store and bought a $15 microsoft gift card. The game is only $10 so I go to buy the...
  3. Unable to buy game from microsoft store. PUR-AuthenticationFailure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy game from microsoft store. PUR-AuthenticationFailure: Unable to buy game from microsoft store. PUR-AuthenticationFailure sxnNRpkFKEGWaEQv.0.0.15.9 2020/06/15 - 21:59:41 UTC I tried both online in browser and xbox, it does n't work....
  4. Game purchased from microsoft store, can I switch PCs without buying another copy?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game purchased from microsoft store, can I switch PCs without buying another copy?: I want to run a game I purchased on one laptop on another. It wont let me play. Do I need to uninstall it on the first laptop, before it will download on the other? Minecraft Dungions....
  5. Comprar Game Pass con saldo de Microsoft[Buy Game Pass with Microsoft balance]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comprar Game Pass con saldo de Microsoft[Buy Game Pass with Microsoft balance]: Compre una tarjeta de regalo de Game Pass de un mes, pero la canjee en la opcion "canjear un código" en la tienda de Xbox, en vez de canjearla directamente en Xbox Game Pass Para Consola, y el...
  6. Can you buy xbox 360 games on an XB1 with microsoft store credit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you buy xbox 360 games on an XB1 with microsoft store credit?: I was going to buy skate 3 with an XB1 store credit card and it did not let me. Any help? is it possible? 10845fb1-a669-4a25-9a47-7c362f2bbcd3
  7. Microsoft, add game selecting when buying the new xbox consoles a thing

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft, add game selecting when buying the new xbox consoles a thing: So I might be looking to buy a new series x soon. Also I really want to add buy the new unrealised Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. So what microsoft should do is wo wherever you buy your new xbox...
  8. How to buy Xbox 360 games using Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to buy Xbox 360 games using Microsoft account balance: When I'm on my Xbox 360 dashboard, it shows no credit, even though in my Microsoft account website there is credit. I've tried re-downloading my profile, didn't work. I can't seem to find Xbox 360...
  9. Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points: I have a fair amount of Microsoft rewards points from doing Bing searches and daily activities and so far I've been using the points to buy 1 month of Xbox Live gold. However is there way I can...
  10. Não consegui comprar um jogo na Microsoft Store.[I couldn't buy a game from the Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consegui comprar um jogo na Microsoft Store.[I couldn't buy a game from the Microsoft...: Ao longo de cinco dias, tentei várias vezes comprar o jogo FIFA 20 na promoção do Black Friday,pela opção de pagamento por meio de cartão de crédito, mas o sistema insistia em dizer "Confira as...