Buying game from the Microsoft Store

Discus and support Buying game from the Microsoft Store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, there is promotion for an Xbox One S All Digital Edition which gives one of the games for free (Fifa20, Spyro, Borderlands3). I would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PiotrKuśmierczyk, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Buying game from the Microsoft Store

Hello,

there is promotion for an Xbox One S All Digital Edition which gives one of the games for free (Fifa20, Spyro, Borderlands3). I would like to know if any purchase made on the Microsoft Store comes as a code (that i have to redeem on xbox) or is it tied to
    the account when i made the purchase? I want to know because i dont want to have my existing xbox account on new console. Thanks in advance for a reply !

:)

PiotrKuśmierczyk, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

That is the same as the Xbox store so it would be tied to the account that purchased it.
  3. luissolid Win User

Hello! you can do a purchase with your Microsoft account, its only to purchase the console and have a record, but the console its like any other console, you can use any Xbox account to redeem your game.

Regards!
  4. Smwutches Win User

The games that come with the console would come as a code to redeem. If you purchase game through Xbox, it would be tied to the account that purchased it.
  5. PiotrKuśmierczyk Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

How to install game on XBOX from PC platform

Did you buy the game from xbox.com or the Microsoft Store app? If it was from the Microsoft Store app, then the purchase may have been for PC only.
Thema:

1. Buying game from the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Buying game Microsoft

2. HOW TO BUY GAME PASS WITH MICROSOFT MONEY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW TO BUY GAME PASS WITH MICROSOFT MONEY?: I recently bought a game pass gift card for 1 month on Xbox Game Pass, but instead of giving me my month, it gave me 139 mexican pesos (which is the price of the game pass) and now I don't know...
  3. Покупка игры в microsoft store [Mod Translation-Buying a game at the microsoft store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Покупка игры в microsoft store [Mod Translation-Buying a game at the microsoft store]: Сегодня хотел купить Red Dead Redemption 2. В способе оплаты выбрал оплата по карте + остаток со счета microsoft. Произошла ошибка со списание средств со счета microsoft, однако деньги с карты...
  4. Microsoft Store In-Game Buying Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store In-Game Buying Problem: [img] (English: To do this, change the setting You can not buy or download due to your account configuration. Your parent can customize privacy settings on Xbox Live for your profile in...
  5. Microsoftストアで有料ゲームを購入できない年齢はありますか? (Is there an age when I can't buy a paid game in the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoftストアで有料ゲームを購入できない年齢はありますか? (Is there an age when I can't buy a paid game in the...: Microsoftストアで有料ゲー を購入できない年齢はありますか? [Translate] Is there an age when I can't buy a paid game in the Microsoft Store? 5ff78dcd-f80f-4f87-a1c2-7c2c50d56d50
  6. To Buy Backwards games with Microsoft Gift Cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To Buy Backwards games with Microsoft Gift Cards: Since the backwards games list is increasing every day we should have an update in order to buy games using the Microsoft gift cards. I do know how hard it is but it's something that the fans...
  7. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  8. I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy games in microsoft store with my credit card.: I cant buy games over 50 turkish liras with my credit card since november. I am trying to buy assasin's creed origins when its 88 liras but i cant. I spoke to bank and they said that has nothing...
  9. Can't Buy Backwards Compatible Games with Your Microsoft Account Funds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Buy Backwards Compatible Games with Your Microsoft Account Funds: I find it ridiculous that after all of this time Microsoft will not allow someone to buy a backwards compatible game (Xbox 360 or original Xbox) by using the funds from a gift card. Their only...
  10. Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?: Can I use xbox giftcards on the Microsoft store? I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 on PC because I dont have an Xbox and I dont want to use my credit card.Will the xbox gift cards work in the...