Buying game from xbox 360 marketplace

Discus and support Buying game from xbox 360 marketplace in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a payment method linked to my microsoft account along with a billing address However, when I try to purchase a game, actually this one:... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ohadvano1, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:42 AM.

1. ohadvano1
    ohadvano1 Guest

I have a payment method linked to my microsoft account along with a billing address

However, when I try to purchase a game, actually this one: https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/...acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80245410830?noSplash=1

I get the following error (After choosing payment method):

"Sorry, Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.".

This problem is repeating for several days and I can't figure out what's wrong..

:)

2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Gift Card Balance Not in List of Payment Methods for Xbox 360 Store, but Works Fine with Xbox One Store

You can't buy 360 games from the xbox one as they are separate marketplaces

Only way to download 360 games is an 360 console.or the 360 Web marketplace
  3. Triaxial AlyKat Win User

downloading games

Xbox 360 games can only be downloaded on Xbox 360, if you're buying them from the Marketplace. unless you mean something else?
  4. Yousef Islam Win User

Installing to hard drive

You are not able to install XBOX original games to your Xbox 360 console UNLESS you buy the Xbox original from the Game Marketplace.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

playing xbox games?

New retail games are released on disc first, and you have to buy them from your local games store. After a few months these games are then released on the Xbox marketplace, but it will be cheaper to buy the disc from the store. Arcade games are released
    usually every Wednesday (Sometimes on a Friday) and are bought from the Xbox marketplace on the Xbox 360. Hope this answers your question.
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Hi Ohadvano,

Have you tried purchasing it from the website? If it shows up for you there then thats great, because it'll show up for you on your Xbox One when you purchase since its tied to your account. Like I mentioned its only a workaround at least until you can access
    the store from your Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Buying game from xbox 360 marketplace - Similar Threads - Buying game 360

2. Buying xbox 360 game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buying xbox 360 game: I am trying to buy Left 4 Dead on the Xbox 360 marketplace, for Xbox One use. Although I added paypal account to my Microsoft account, When I proceed to purchase, I get an error: "You have no...
  3. Cannot buy nor redeem Xbox 360 games from Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy nor redeem Xbox 360 games from Marketplace: Hello, I've seen this question asked many times but it is still a problem that cannot be ignored. Whenever I try to buy (or redeem, for example from Live Gold subscription) an Xbox 360 game...
  4. Buying Xbox 360 games on website (pc, mac)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 games on website (pc, mac): This has been asked before; i have searched for it here. but there is no answer or solution from microsoft. i've havent been a gold member for long, but i noticed that i couldnt buy xbox 360 bc...
  5. Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com: Hi! I tried to buy Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles cause they are very cheap with Gold right now. But Xbox Store on my Xbox One says "You cant buy this game on Xbox One. Buy it on...
  6. Problem with buying a game for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with buying a game for Xbox 360: I purchased a game (Raskulls) and I don't have it. But I don't have the money (I mean I had the money when I purchased the game, after that I didn't had the money and neither the game) What do I...
  7. Can’t buy a free 360 game on Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy a free 360 game on Xbox One: It’s been 6 months I can’t buy a free (with gold) 360 game on my Xbox One, every time it says "add a payment method" even if it’s free. The problem is that I already have 3 different payment...
  8. Achat jeux 360 [Mod translation-Buy 360 games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achat jeux 360 [Mod translation-Buy 360 games]: Bonjour, je narrive pas a acheter un jeux xbox 360 depuis mon interface store de xbox one live! Cela m’indique que je dois changer mon mode de paiement ? Alors jarrive sur une nouvelle page sur le...
  9. Xbox 360 buying a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 buying a game: I am trying to buy an xbox 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox one x console and when I try to it tells me to do it from xbox.com and when I go on xbox.com it tells me to buy it on my xbox...
  10. Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?: So I got 2 gift cards to use on my One S digitally and seeing as how I'm a Sonic fan, I wanted to use them on Sonic Generations, Unleashed, Adventure 1, and 2. I input the codes and I try to...