Buying Games in USA to play in the Netherlands

Discus and support Buying Games in USA to play in the Netherlands in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Guys, I live in the Netherlands and have bought a Xbox One (imported from germany). Because the games are cheaper in USA i'm planning to buy some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperiorNigel, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Buying Games in USA to play in the Netherlands

Hey Guys,

I live in the Netherlands and have bought a Xbox One (imported from germany).

Because the games are cheaper in USA i'm planning to buy some games there (wallmarkt etc.), next july im going there for a holiday.

Is it possible to buy games there (hardcopy) and play them on my Xbox One console in Holland?

Thought there was no regio lock anymore etc, like pal/ntfc, can someone confirm this?

Thanks in advance!

:)

SuperiorNigel, Apr 13, 2014
  2. Black Ops 1 Location selection

For some reason when I go to a game on Black Ops 1 on backwards compatibility, I ALWAYS get paired with the USA. I'm in the Netherlands and I also have my search preferences set to "Locale Only". That doesn't seem to work, still USA and it hurts my connection
    and ability to play the game. What's going on?

Neckbeardington, Apr 13, 2014
  3. Why down size servers now?

Game was laggy, checked players location, 2 from UK and one from Netherlands and I'm in USA....exit game...buh bye!

IIIII EXE IIIII, Apr 13, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Physical copies of games aren't region locked so you will be fine.

Daft Badger, Apr 13, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Physical copies of games aren't region locked so you will be fine.
  6. IIIII EXE IIIII Win User

Why down size servers now?

Game was laggy, checked players location, 2 from UK and one from Netherlands and I'm in USA....exit game...buh bye!
  7. JaguarJay13 Win User

Is your Live down?

yeah.. my post (the long one) was from the Netherlands... so outside of the USA it's the same...
  8. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft money doesn't show on xbox one

Becasuse currency is region locked alqays has been

If you buy a netherlands currency code you will get netherlands currency and it is not transferable
  9. DarkERIK VIPER Win User

Ark Survival Evolved

I''am from the Netherlands and here on xbox one is the same thing no Ark Survival Evolved . It like we don't exist or they don't care. It's stupid that it is on;y in the usa and uk and some in europe. O well i wait till the full game comes out
Thema:

1. Buying Games in USA to play in the Netherlands - Similar Threads - Buying Games USA

2. Can't buy games from the xbox web store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy games from the xbox web store: I'm trying to buy a game from the web store but when I press confirm it just lodes endlessly, what do I need to do to fix this? 35d5cb9d-d24c-46ce-926b-9298dc8eb835
  3. Can't buy Xbox 360 games from Xbox One or PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox 360 games from Xbox One or PC: Hello, I've been trying to buy new games or redeem gold games for the Xbox 360 on both my Xbox One and my PC without any success. I can still access all my Xbox 360 content that I've bought when...
  4. Question jeu acheter (Question game to buy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question jeu acheter (Question game to buy): Bonsoir , j'aimerais savoir comment ça se passe quand ont a acheter un jeu en promotion pendant une période de game pass avec un abonnement de 2 mois ?? J'ai acheter forza horizon 4 ultimate et...
  5. Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy: Looking to see if anyone else has this issue and what should be done. Downloaded Xbox one version of City Skylines (Game Pass edition). When I go to play it, it sends me to the Store and asks me...
  6. Can't buy Xbox 360 games on the Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox 360 games on the Marketplace: A few weeks ago there were lots of Ubisoft games on sale, so I went to purchase some games like Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed Ezio's Collection and the compatible Xbox 360 version of Assassin's...
  7. I cant buy my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy my game: Yesterday and today i couldn't buy PvZ battle for neighborville and the thing said after tried to buy it "there i something wrong with your credit card info" but it wasnt,Pls give me a answer!...
  8. Buying game from the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buying game from the Microsoft Store: Hello, there is promotion for an Xbox One S All Digital Edition which gives one of the games for free (Fifa20, Spyro, Borderlands3). I would like to know if any purchase made on the Microsoft...
  9. Can I use a game of xbox one buyed in the USA in a console buyed in Spain?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a game of xbox one buyed in the USA in a console buyed in Spain?: Can I use a game of xbox one buyed in the USA in a console buyed in Spain? are compatible? Thanks. ¿Puedo usar un juego de xbox one comprado en los EE. UU. en una consola comprada en España?...
  10. Buy games (disc) in USA and playing them in a european XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buy games (disc) in USA and playing them in a european XBOX ONE: Hello, I´m spanish, my XBOX ONE is european too, and I´m going to travel to USA next days and I'd like to know some questions: Can I buy games (in discs) for XBOX ONE in USA and playing them in...