Buying games that are on game pass

Discus and support Buying games that are on game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Has anyone else had this issue? I started a 14 day free game pass subscription. I bought a game while it was on sale, and the game was also free on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GregoryRackley, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Buying games that are on game pass

Has anyone else had this issue?

I started a 14 day free game pass subscription. I bought a game while it was on sale, and the game was also free on game pass. (borderlands Handsome collection for $14.99) I pressed the purchase button, not the "install for free on game pass" button. yet
    when game pass expired, I could not play the game. I talked to a support rep for some time. she said "Seems like the system didn't charged you for the game because it has tracked your active Xbox game Pass subscription.". Even though I pressed the purchase
    button. I clearly remember because it was on sale for 14.99 down from 59.99. It seems like a subtle trick. And now I have to purchase the game for 4x the amount I should have paid for it if I want to play it.

:)

GregoryRackley, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Game pass / buy game

You need to make sure that you have removed the game pass from your account. It is reading it as you still have a subscription that just needs to renewed
  3. MichelBooij Win User

Game pass / buy game

i contacted microsoft and the came with the anser:

I see, if that was the case, M. Since the game license was redeemed on the account
    " Ci " that means that it was already registered
    on this account but there has no need to worry as you can still enable game sharing.

That means that you will set the account as home " Ci " on the
    " M console so that way it will shared to his account and M
    can access the game though game sharing. How was
    that sound?

that did the trik, the game starts.
  4. MichelBooij Win User

Game pass / buy game

thanks but that is probaly not working, because we yust came from a xbox one s to the new X
  5. MichelBooij Win User

Game pass / buy game

i will try to remove it. thanks
  6. Julian_ Win User

Game pass / buy game

Thema:

Buying games that are on game pass

1. Buying games that are on game pass - Similar Threads - Buying games are

2. Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?: so im adult but dont have credit card or any non-physical method of payment and want to buy Remastered version of GTA SA from windows store, im think about using gift cards but i cant find any...
  3. Can't buy games or cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy games or cards: Hi! I wanted to book Fifa 20 on the microsoft store and It says "Get in touch with us at Microsoft. We have problems processing your payment". I did it again with another credit card and I had...
  4. I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC: Hi, (sorry for my english, i'm french :p) I try to subscribe xbox game pass for pc, but my microsoft account is detected in USA but i'm living in Belgium. And when i must write the information, i...
  5. Get code after buying an Xbox one CD game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get code after buying an Xbox one CD game: Hello, I just bought an EA sports game on Xbox one, but after 50+ tries there is no way my CD can be recognized so I cannot install & play the game. I tried a lot of things and the best solution...
  6. Buying a game for the family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game for the family: I have three boys, all 4 of us have an Xbox, and we like to play together. The question is if there is a way for all of us to play the same game together? As I currently understand I can only...
  7. Buying a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game: If i buy a game on my xbox through my account do i get all the benefits of the game if my account is home xbox on another console? bcb7df3e-1b5a-47a0-8823-bd4004b1b60f
  8. Having a problem buying GAMES?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem buying GAMES?: When I go to the store to purchase a game it sends me back to the dashboard and get no error. My internet works just fine. 2d582975-51e3-49ca-bcca-3a4ea31618b0
  9. cant buy Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    cant buy Xbox Game Pass for PC: hey im trying to get that 1 month for 1$ xbox game pass for pc but it keeps asking me how i want to pay the rest... i have 2$ in my account 49cba14a-4827-4261-a80e-61af43fbf70f
  10. Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?: Hello. For a year ago i bought red dead redemption 1 on an xbox account for my xbox one x. it works fine. Today i tried to buy red dead redemption 1 on another xbox one and with another...