Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate.

Discus and support Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an xbox live gold 6 month gift card, the time I redeemed the gold, my game pass ultimate was just about to end so when I redeemed it, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DiVe Limitz, Sep 2, 2019.

1. DiVe Limitz
    DiVe Limitz Guest

I bought an xbox live gold 6 month gift card, the time I redeemed the gold, my game pass ultimate was just about to end so when I redeemed it, it appeared as 2 months of game pass ultimate and not 6 months of gold....

Please somebody help me get my 6 months of gold!

:)

DiVe Limitz, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

If you add another gold card or game pass card while you have Ultimate, it will be converted to Ultimate, but at a different conversion rate.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately no. When you add a prepaid card while you have Ultimate, it is automatically converted to Ultimate. Since it's been redeemed there is no way to get it back.
  4. DiVe Limitz Win User

So after these 2 months I will not get gold for 6 months?
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You only want use the Live Gold? Because in Game Pass Ultimate is 3 in 1 (Game Pass Xbox, Game Pass PC and Live Gold) so when you try add more others gift card like only Game Pass or Live Gold the System make the conversion. I suggest you wait to the actual
    subscription end or take the Live Gold and convert to GPU
  6. DiVe Limitz Win User

Damn! That sucks, I guess I should start reading confirmations now...
Thema:

1. Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate. - Similar Threads - Buying gold months

2. [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold: Hello there ! (I apologize if my english isn't good) 1) I decided to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold the 06/21 but an error message appeared, saying that the Xbox LIVE service has several problems....
  3. Just buy at my EBGames a 3 month gold With an other 3 month et 1K Apex... But

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just buy at my EBGames a 3 month gold With an other 3 month et 1K Apex... But: Hello, I just buy at my EB Games a 3 month Gold For 29.99$ (Can) And I have a special other code for me to have an other 3 month and 1000 Apex Coin... First I put my normal code for the 3...
  4. compre una cuenta xbox live gold 12 meses (Buy an Xbox Live Gold account 12 months)

in XBoX Accessibility
    compre una cuenta xbox live gold 12 meses (Buy an Xbox Live Gold account 12 months): compre una cuenta xbox live gold 12 meses funciona juegos online pero no juegos fisicos duros Translate-Buy an Xbox Live Gold account 12 months it works online games but not hard physical games...
  5. I buy an Xbox live gold for 3 months that include 1000 v-bucks that never arrived

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy an Xbox live gold for 3 months that include 1000 v-bucks that never arrived: I want my v-bucks or I need a refund 6ae99954-7d4c-4614-ae91-f283a5434dd9
  6. Used my gems to buy 3 months of xbox live gold, but the code i got me was for 3 months of ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Used my gems to buy 3 months of xbox live gold, but the code i got me was for 3 months of ...: i cant tell you how upsetting it is to check every few days, for months, waiting for something to come back in stock and finally there is something i can spend my gems on, i buy it and receive the...
  7. ello , i'm buy a carte for 12 month gold pass but when i'm look it's a 2 month x game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    ello , i'm buy a carte for 12 month gold pass but when i'm look it's a 2 month x game pass: RFWFD-2N2XJ-2GY29-M3X6H-FJQH4 30ae2487-472d-4f0c-8085-89e033c2ec6b
  8. Buy 3 months of Xbox Live Gold, Get 3 months free - Promotion Not Applied to Account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy 3 months of Xbox Live Gold, Get 3 months free - Promotion Not Applied to Account: Hi, In May I purchased a 3 month subscription to Xbox Live Gold through the Xbox dashboard because of the Buy 3 months, get 3 free promo. When purchasing it was stated that the free 3 months...
  9. Promotion promise not being upheld (Buy 3 months gold live get 3 free E3)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotion promise not being upheld (Buy 3 months gold live get 3 free E3): I bought the 3 months Xbox Gold live this past June during the E3 promo to get 3 months free with it. On the purchase page, it said that I'll get my free code within 10 days but its been weeks and...
  10. Xbox live gold buy 3 months get 3 months free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold buy 3 months get 3 months free: Ordered 3 month xbox live gold 6/10/18, was listed as buy 3 mo get 3 mo free. Only received code for 3 months. Expected additional code within 10 days. d36833aa-d65f-460d-ae20-349553ac4782