Buying Minecraft

Discus and support Buying Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, do I have to purchase Minecraft again to play it on Xbox One? I've notice that on Microsoft's/Xbox's website,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mattman096, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Mattman096
    Mattman096 Guest

Buying Minecraft

If I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, do I have to purchase Minecraft again to play it on Xbox One? I've notice that on Microsoft's/Xbox's website, under "My Games," Minecraft Windows 10 Edition says, "Available on PC, Xbox One." Does that mean I already
    have it for Xbox One? I do not see it anywhere on Xbox, and in the Xbox store it's shown as not purchased.

Buying Minecraft [​IMG]

:)

Mattman096, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Pain130798 Win User

Minecraft vs. Game pass?

you need to buy minecraft for xbox one, it is not the same as the xbox 360, or you can buy the game pass to play it, because minecraft is in it
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. Elite Rampant Win User

Who is all getting Mincraft for 360?

Isn't buying Minecraft for 360 like buying solitaire for 360?
  5. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  6. DarkOvcharka Win User

Minecraft xbox one edition!

I'm on Minecraft xbox 360, don't have much of a reason to buy xbox one. But, Minecraft...yep. Maybe.
Thema:

Buying Minecraft

1. Buying Minecraft - Similar Threads - Buying Minecraft

2. Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello, this is about the issue Sh0elace had brought up, in a now locked forum, about being unable to get into Realms: "You cannot access Realms because of the way your Xbox Live account is set...
  3. minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft win10: cannot buy realms or minecoins: "we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection?" everything else works, but trying to join realms trial, or to buy minecoins, i get that message. (same error...
  4. If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new...: I've been thinking about buying a texture pack to use when I play minecraft but don't know if you can use a texture pack on both minecraft Xbox one edition and on the new minecraft....
  5. Не могу купить Minecraft[I can not buy Minecraft]

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу купить Minecraft[I can not buy Minecraft]: Не могу купить Minecraft. Выводится ошибка. 30 долларов имеются на счету. Сумма хватает для покупки. [Translation - I can not buy Minecraft. An error is displayed. 30 dollars are in the...
  6. Can't buy coins on Minecraft PE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't buy coins on Minecraft PE: For some reason I am no longer able to buy coins or download mods for Minecraft PE. I can login just fine with my XBox live account, but then I get stuck. I am constantly getting the error "We are...
  7. Buying coins for Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying coins for Minecraft: My 7yr olds son plays. He earned money to buy things for his game. As the parent, I set up his child account. When we try to purchase things it says the Internet is not working but it actually...
  8. Why is minecraft asking me to buy a collection when I own the full game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft asking me to buy a collection when I own the full game: So one day when I was going to record a minecraft video I opened minecraft and was greeted by a buy full version button. I clicked on the button and it showed me two options (buy starter...
  9. Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything): Hello Since march 2019 I can not buy anything in the Minecraft Store on the Xbox One. Neither coins or objects etc. I have already made the standard things for troubleshooting such as. power...
  10. Store not opening when buying something on only Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store not opening when buying something on only Minecraft: I've been trying to use my free Realm trail on Minecraft and whenever i go to buy it, the screen goes black and the gray box for the store appears but it remains blank amd never loads, the same...