Buying Minecraft

Discus and support Buying Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, do I have to purchase Minecraft again to play it on Xbox One? I've notice that on Microsoft's/Xbox's website,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mattman096, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Mattman096
    Mattman096 Guest

Buying Minecraft

If I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, do I have to purchase Minecraft again to play it on Xbox One? I've notice that on Microsoft's/Xbox's website, under "My Games," Minecraft Windows 10 Edition says, "Available on PC, Xbox One." Does that mean I already
    have it for Xbox One? I do not see it anywhere on Xbox, and in the Xbox store it's shown as not purchased.

Buying Minecraft [​IMG]

:)

Mattman096, Jul 6, 2019
  2. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  3. Elite Rampant Win User

Who is all getting Mincraft for 360?

Isn't buying Minecraft for 360 like buying solitaire for 360?
  4. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  5. DarkOvcharka Win User

Minecraft xbox one edition!

I'm on Minecraft xbox 360, don't have much of a reason to buy xbox one. But, Minecraft...yep. Maybe.
  6. CHORAS DEN Win User

buying minecraft

Thema:

Buying Minecraft

1. Buying Minecraft - Similar Threads - Buying Minecraft

2. No Minecraft Windows 10 in Xbox app. Do I really need to buy it again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Minecraft Windows 10 in Xbox app. Do I really need to buy it again?: Bought Minecraft twice, but still can't play with my friends on PC. I bought this game like 8 years ago, and i recently bought it again on android, same email. It works fine on Android, but I...
  3. minecraft can’t buy realm

in XBoX on Consoles
    minecraft can’t buy realm: Hi im trying to buy realms and start my 30 day trial but every time i click it its says sorry we couldn’t complete the purchase check your internet connection i reseted my game didn’t work reseted...
  4. buying minecraft coins on the xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying minecraft coins on the xbox one: HI cant buy minecraft coins on my daughters account , she has credit but it keeps coming up with check internet connection , The internet is working fine and she can go live does anyone know...
  5. Cannot buy minecraft realm or buy minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy minecraft realm or buy minecoins: I am wondering if anyone can help me. I am currently trying to buy a realm on minecraft using the xbox one. Everytime i try to do so it says something went wrong, maybe check your internet...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 trotz Kauf nur Demo version (Minecraft Windows 10 despite buying...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 trotz Kauf nur Demo version (Minecraft Windows 10 despite buying...: Hallo Freunde, da Hamachi gerade nicht funktioniert entschieden ein Freund und ich über die Mircrosoft Version Minecraft zu spielen. Im Xbox Live store wurde mir angezeigt, dass ich das Spiel...
  7. i've buyed minecraft xbox one edition disc but i can't download the latest version of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i've buyed minecraft xbox one edition disc but i can't download the latest version of...: how i said on title, on the title screen has a button saying "download the latest version for free" but i still have to pay for the latest minecraft on store , someone can teach to me how to...
  8. I bought disc Minecraft but my Xbox says I need to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought disc Minecraft but my Xbox says I need to buy it: i bought minecraft for my little sister and i installed it but when she tries to play with her friends it says she hasnt purchased it and that she needs to buy it again. I dont want to pay another...
  9. Can't buy a Minecraft Realm - unable to connect to store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't buy a Minecraft Realm - unable to connect to store: Hi. When I try, I get a popup saying "We're unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection?". My connection is fine, as evidenced by the fact I'm posting here :) How can I...
  10. Unable to buy Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: There is no option for my friend to buy Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store app. I then bought him a gift copy of it from this Microsoft Store domain: Buy Minecraft -...