buying online

Discus and support buying online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can anyone help me im trying to buy fifa 19 for 520 pes its the last day of sale but every time I try to buy online it says contact mircosoft and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by radfordbrewer, Feb 12, 2019.

1. buying online

can anyone help me im trying to buy fifa 19 for 520 pes its the last day of sale but every time I try to buy online it says contact mircosoft and everytime I try to get in touch with them I can never talk to a human can anyone help

:)

radfordbrewer, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

buying online

Hi Radford,

Sadly, we on the forums don't have the tools to help with this.
    If you are attempting to make a purchase and getting the message to contact support, when you go to
    Contact Usto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

If you do not see the option to request a call back, then switch topics until the option appears. Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  3. choppyseize Win User

buying online

Also make sure you have enough to cove the taxes and additional surcharges
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Problemens with Buy online

5. SynchroBR Win User

Problemens with Buy online

Yeah, thats boring... Im having the same problem... Trying to buy AoEO Gree Pack but i always get the same error, without any more information...
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Problems buying online

Hey there -

Hmm, that's odd. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies? Or tried a different browser? Are you able to try a different PC? And have you tried making purchases via the Xbox app on a smartphone by any chance?

Let us know. :)
Thema:

buying online

1. buying online - Similar Threads - buying online

2. Can't buy backwards compatible games on my Xbox One or online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy backwards compatible games on my Xbox One or online: Hi all. I just got my Xbox One S and I am trying to buy an older games (360). When I try to do this on my Xbox One, I won't get to see the price. Something just does not work. When I try to do...
  3. No puedo comprar en la tienda en linea [Translation-I can't buy in the online store]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo comprar en la tienda en linea [Translation-I can't buy in the online store]: hola a todos, alguien sabe por que no puedo comprar en linea? Intenta con tres tarjetas diferentes y nada, me dicen lo mismo que mi pago no puede ser procesado y que me ponga en contacto con la...
  4. Asking me to buy another gold pass for Multiplayer online when I already have 1 year ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Asking me to buy another gold pass for Multiplayer online when I already have 1 year ...: Just wondering if anyone has had the same issue. Recently purchased an Xbox one, signed for 1 year Gold Pass Subscription and up until 2 days ago all was fine, playing Call of Duty multiplayer...
  5. Can't buy anything online on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't buy anything online on xbox: Im having an issue of not being able to buy anything from the xbox store and its been like this for a week. 86f6cc8b-c2cc-4348-9146-d9355ed3696f
  6. Why should one buy Chicago Cubs hats online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why should one buy Chicago Cubs hats online?: The internet is a boon to every company or organization looking to gain a foothold in the marketplace. The online websites have made it possible for the companies to connect with their respective...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 - Been playing by way of Game Pass but want to buy online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 - Been playing by way of Game Pass but want to buy online: Hello - cant seem to find a way to buy this game. I downloaded the basic version and have been playing for a week or so and now that I want to buy it i cant seem to do so thru the xbox one...
  8. BUY SUPR NOTES UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES ONLINE (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    BUY SUPR NOTES UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES ONLINE (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus ...: We are reliable, quality and unique producer of excellent grade of super notes Undetectable counterfeit Banknotes. Fake banknotes, fake documents like ID, driver’s license, passport. /*** Die...
  9. Won’t let me buy online

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Won’t let me buy online: I put money in my xbox and im trying to buy online but it wont let me 1573a1ad-5576-4022-868e-181d33cae1ea
  10. Issue when buying online Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue when buying online Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate: Hi All, I've just bought online Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition in Xbox Store : I get an error code. Then I saw that Xbox Live encounters at the moment some issues about buying games. The...