Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FishandChips1RL, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade them to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate when I bought it. However,
    despite acknowledging the current funds on my Microsoft Account as a pay method, it is asking for how I will pay the remaining cost. As far as I can tell, the 3 months of XGPU costs 1$, and conversion of Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time is free.
    So, with all that said, I would think that those 10$ would be enough to pay for the 3 months of XGPU. But, no dice. Can anybody tell me why this is happening?

:)

FishandChips1RL, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

In short, once you have converted to Game Pass Ultimate, your Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you cancel, you will lose that converted Xbox Live Gold.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live

Once you activated the Game Pass Ultimate your Xbox Live Gold was converted to Game Pass Ultimate time. If you cancelled Game Pass Ultimate, then you lose your Xbox Live Gold that was converted.
  4. NebboWcXhv Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

If you buy the xbox game pass/ultimate game pass before purchasing xbox live gold. Your game pass benifts will only last for the time it lasts. Although a good to know trick, is buying gold first and then the ultimate game pass, and your 6months gold will
    be converted into 6months of ultimate. Hopefully you understand, I also found it confusing at first :)
  5. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Live Glitch

When you upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate it converted the Xbox Live into Ultimate, which is why it might show Xbox Live canceled on the date you see. Also, buying any Xbox Live, Game Pass codes will be converted into the Game Pass Ultimate subscription time.

Xbox Game Pass Faqs

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass#faq
Thema:

Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

1. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Buying Game Pass

2. I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription: Hi, I want to know if I have Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I buy Xbox EA Access, I will have both memberships or it will cancel Xbox Ultimate Pass 38853d00-b995-470a-b537-e5cccd1e6812
  3. Não consigo comprar a Game Pass!!![Translation-I can't buy the Game Pass !!!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo comprar a Game Pass!!![Translation-I can't buy the Game Pass !!!]: Ola, recentemente eu comprei um cartão vale presente da Xbox Game Pass (Convencional não o Ultimate), quando eu recebi o cartão, logo depositei o dinheiro na conta, então fui comprar a Game Pass...
  4. Cannot buy Game pass for PC on sale

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy Game pass for PC on sale: Hey, I bought GP for PC few months ago, used it to my liking and forgot about it. They added some new games I was interested in so I wanted to buy another GP for a month. The thing is, I forgot to...
  5. Can't play a game after buying the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play a game after buying the game pass: I bought a game called rocket league about 2 years ago and iv'e had it ever since. I recently bought the xbox gamepass for a month. After the gamepass subscription ran out i wasn't able to play...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate Plans Now Available (3, 6, 12, 24 month)... Costs More Than Just Buying...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Plans Now Available (3, 6, 12, 24 month)... Costs More Than Just Buying...: Today I went in to my Microsoft Account (not just XBox Account) to manage my payment options and subscriptions because I had to get new cards. I was changing my payment method for my Game Pass...
  7. Xbox game pass cancels my xbox live when i buy either one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass cancels my xbox live when i buy either one: When i buy xbox game pass for some reason it automatically makes its the ultimate edition and it cancels my xbox live how do i fix this 5481db94-52d5-4933-b5bd-759a4800ef5b
  8. Wont let me use my gift card to buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me use my gift card to buy game pass ultimate: I have tried everything and it wont give me an option to pay with a gift card. This is the most pissed of I have ever been please help. 003dee9e-7f75-49cc-aafc-fdc54e6ed8e7
  9. How do i buy Xbox Game Pass PC for the next month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i buy Xbox Game Pass PC for the next month?: How do i bug Xbox Game Pass PC for next 2 or 3 etc months at the same time. I don't want it to take money from my account every month but i want to buy it in bulk for 2-3 months. Anybody know how...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate. Buy more than one for a household?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate. Buy more than one for a household?: I bought a Ultimate Game Pass. I have a family account. I bought a Game Pass Ultimate. My question is can my other kids use it on their accounts in the same xbox or do i have to buy one for each...