Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FishandChips1RL, Dec 3, 2019 at 3:43 PM.

1. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade them to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate when I bought it. However,
    despite acknowledging the current funds on my Microsoft Account as a pay method, it is asking for how I will pay the remaining cost. As far as I can tell, the 3 months of XGPU costs 1$, and conversion of Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time is free.
    So, with all that said, I would think that those 10$ would be enough to pay for the 3 months of XGPU. But, no dice. Can anybody tell me why this is happening?

:)

FishandChips1RL, Dec 3, 2019 at 3:43 PM
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

In short, once you have converted to Game Pass Ultimate, your Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you cancel, you will lose that converted Xbox Live Gold.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Extorno após cancelamento da Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Extorno after Xbox Live Gold cancellation]

Hi Sam,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When you convert to the Ultimate subscription, any Xbox live gold or game pass time you have converts to the Ultimate subscription. For example, if you had 1 month of Xbox live gold and no game pass. You
    then purchased the Ultimate for $1. You will have two months of ultimate subscription.

Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  5. FabryZio3 Win User

Problème d'abonnement [Translate] Subscription problem

Hey there :)

First you should stop your Game Pass Ultimate subscription... then you can subscribe again to Xbox Live Gold!

Otherwise the system will always convert the Xbox Live Gold into Game Pass Ultimate...
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold

Thema:

Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

1. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Buying Game Pass

2. 在xbox none中购买了game pass,在pc端win10商店中安装好这个游戏后就可以直接玩不需要收费吗[Translation- Buy game pass in xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    在xbox none中购买了game pass,在pc端win10商店中安装好这个游戏后就可以直接玩不需要收费吗[Translation- Buy game pass in xbox...: 这 下载后可以免费玩吗?有时间限制吗? [Translation-Can I play for free after downloading? Is there a time limit?] [img] cda14f7c-c385-4611-8ca7-9020e079efee
  3. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal: Hey, I can't seem to buy the current Game Pass Ultimate 3 month deal, I have xbox live already. A visa is connected to the account, but it gives a error when pressing the buy button. I thought...
  4. I can't buy the game pass because of me region

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't buy the game pass because of me region: So i'm from paraguay and i'm trying to buy the xbox game pass for PC But for some reason when I try to buy the pass microsoft sets my account region to (United State) when it is acutally...
  5. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  6. no puedo comprar game pass por mi region[Translation-I can't buy game pass for my region]

in XBoX on Windows
    no puedo comprar game pass por mi region[Translation-I can't buy game pass for my region]: estoy intentando comprar el juego pass para pc y no puedo porque mi region sale como estados unidos, sin embargo en la microsoft store mi region sale como El Salvador y en la microsoft store si me...
  7. why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?: i got 5$ in my wallet from a gift card, but don't let my buy it, i don't know why, i just want the pass for pc, but 3 months per 1$ its better tha 1 month per 1$, do i need more money in my wallet...
  8. "Incorrect formatted postcode" when I'm trying to buy Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Incorrect formatted postcode" when I'm trying to buy Game Pass.: I've checked another thread with this problem but it didn't help. The postcode I put into the box is the exact postcode linked to my account. Why doesn't it work?...
  9. Buy xbox game pass ultime

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy xbox game pass ultime: I buy Xbox game pass ultime but i dont have the Spotify premium or the nitro for discord but it write if i buy this a have one so ? 1bff0609-8086-4747-a21e-24eb38b9f2e2
  10. How do I get my discord nitro subcription when I buy the xbox game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I get my discord nitro subcription when I buy the xbox game pass ultimate?: I don't know where I can get my discord nitro, spotify premium and ea access subcription when I buy the xbox game pass ultimate? do you know how to get it? 0fc38ac6-bec3-40dc-aee7-108895af594b