Buying Ultimate 1 Month. Price to buy

Discus and support Buying Ultimate 1 Month. Price to buy in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So, how much money do I need to have on my account to get Ultimate 1 Month? It says $1.00 plus applicable taxes every month after that. But then, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FireRifle64, Jun 29, 2020.

1. FireRifle64
    FireRifle64 Guest

So, how much money do I need to have on my account to get Ultimate 1 Month? It says $1.00 plus applicable taxes every month after that. But then, it says $14.99 every month after that. Do I need to have at least $16.00 on my account? Because I have $1.85
    currently but it will not let me buy the Ultimate 1 Month. It mentions about "How do you want to pay the rest?"

:)

FireRifle64, Jun 29, 2020
  2. ZOWIEbyessii84 Win User

So, how much money do I need to have on my account to get Ultimate 1 Month? It says $1.00 plus applicable taxes every month after that. But then, it says $14.99 every month after that. Do I need to have at least $16.00 on my account? Because I have $1.85
    currently but it will not let me buy the Ultimate 1 Month. It mentions about "How do you want to pay the rest?"
    The 1$ option is only available if paying by card but you can just buy the month with money on your account for usually 7.99 subject to cange. the make no money of the 1 $ optoin but they do on the further payments by card if not cancelled before the months
    end
  3. Smwutches Win User

In order to use the funds on your account, you have to prove you can pay for the next payment. So you'd need either enough funds in your account for the next payment or a credit card/Paypal on file as well. How much you'll need exactly would depend on
    how much tax is in your area.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate

If you're buying Ultimate while you already have Gold (and/or regular Game Pass) it will convert the remaining time you have into Ultimate at a rate of 1:1. So if you have 12 months of Gold and buy 1 month of Ultimate, you end up with 13 months of Ultimate.

If you go the opposite direction and have Ultimate and then add 12 months of standard Gold or Game Pass, the Gold is converted based on price rather than time. 12 months of Gold is equal to 4 months of Ultimate.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate and Gold

It's ultimately up to you. You'll end up with the same stuff either way, but if you purchase Ultimate, the remaining Gold you have will also be updated to Ultimate as well. So for example, if you have 12 months of Gold left and you buy 1 month of Ultimate,
    you'll end up with 13 months of Ultimate for the price of the 1 month. So that can also be a better deal.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Refund the $1 Game Pass deal

No as its only a one time offer

You can buy a ultimate subscription again but you will.have to pay full price

Or.add months to the ultimate pass at full price sincr its only month to month
Thema:

1. Buying Ultimate 1 Month. Price to buy - Similar Threads - Buying Ultimate Month

2. Wont let me use my gift card to buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me use my gift card to buy game pass ultimate: I have tried everything and it wont give me an option to pay with a gift card. This is the most pissed of I have ever been please help. 003dee9e-7f75-49cc-aafc-fdc54e6ed8e7
  3. Que tarjeta compro para actualizar a Ultimate? [Which card do I buy to upgrade to Ultimate?]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Que tarjeta compro para actualizar a Ultimate? [Which card do I buy to upgrade to Ultimate?]: buenas tardes: Hay unas tarjetas en Internet que valen $5.000 y $6.000 pero solo por 14 dias. Esas me sirven? o debo comprar la del mes? [translation-Good afternoon: There are some cards on the...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate. Buy more than one for a household?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate. Buy more than one for a household?: I bought a Ultimate Game Pass. I have a family account. I bought a Game Pass Ultimate. My question is can my other kids use it on their accounts in the same xbox or do i have to buy one for each...
  5. Como comprar la promocion de Game Pass Ultimate? Ayuda[Translation-How to buy the Game Pass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Como comprar la promocion de Game Pass Ultimate? Ayuda[Translation-How to buy the Game Pass...: buenas tardes: Quiero comprar la promoción que hay actualmente de Game Pass Ultimate y actualizar mi Live Gold, pero sucede que no se como hacerlo. Con tarjeta débito o crédito no puedo por que...
  6. Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate: My Xbox gamepass was suspended and i really want gamepass ultimate 08fb8131-71e7-4a8e-a07f-0d4242ca95fb
  7. I want to buy a 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate signature

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to buy a 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate signature: Well, basically, I want to buy a 3 Month Signature for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but this option don't appear to me. The only thing I can see is a regular signature for one month, but I don't want...
  8. Trying to buy Ultimate Game pass on PC for 3 months for £10.99, not letting me buy it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to buy Ultimate Game pass on PC for 3 months for £10.99, not letting me buy it.: Trying to buy the game pass ultimate on PC as it says 3 months for £10.99. when i click on in to purchase i do my password then comes to a black box with the following info. Also tried on Xbox but...
  9. why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?: i got 5$ in my wallet from a gift card, but don't let my buy it, i don't know why, i just want the pass for pc, but 3 months per 1$ its better tha 1 month per 1$, do i need more money in my wallet...
  10. Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate.: I bought an xbox live gold 6 month gift card, the time I redeemed the gold, my game pass ultimate was just about to end so when I redeemed it, it appeared as 2 months of game pass ultimate and not...