Buying v-bucks in fortnite

Discus and support Buying v-bucks in fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve bought v-bucks (the 4,99$ pack) from the game and I got nothing because there were some error, though they have withdrawn money from my account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moh98, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Moh98
    Moh98 Guest

I’ve bought v-bucks (the 4,99$ pack) from the game and I got nothing because there were some error, though they have withdrawn money from my account.

help please

:)

Moh98, Aug 4, 2019
  2. NLbawz Win User

Purchasing issues

Hey,

Fortnite uses it's own virtual currency named V-Bucks.

You should be able to purchase V-Bucks with your Xbox currency and with those V-Bucks purchase in-game items on Fortnite.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Kid account and passkey on adult account

They will be able to play any games you have downloaded but skins and V-bucks in fortnite can not be transfered from your account to theirs. So ensure if they want a skin or V-bucks, you buy it on their profiles.
  4. Nixelplex Win User

Buying a Battle Pass

His account will have the $10 credit for Microsoft, then he will need to go t ok the shop in fortnite and use that to purchase 1000 v bucks. He then uses the v bucks to buy a battle pass

Hope that helps
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox money not showing up

6. XBF Diego M Win User

Fornite V-bucks

Hi Nisargbediya,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately, V-bucks purchased through the Microsoft Store are for the Xbox One only and per the

Fortnite FAQ
    on Epic Games website, "Q: Are my V-Bucks bound to the platform I purchase them on?

A: Purchased V-Bucks are shared between PC and mobile if you've linked your account with your Epic ID. However, V-Bucks purchased on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Switch are not shared between other platforms.

Any content you buy with V-Bucks will be available on any linked Fortnite accounts no matter which platform you buy the content on."

Basically only V-bucks that you buy through Epic's Store on PC or mobile are shared, but V-bucks purchased on consoles can only be used on consoles. You can however buy a skin using those V-bucks on Xbox and if your Epic account is linked to both Xbox and
    your mobile device, then the skin would be shared across all platforms, just not the V-bucks.
Thema:

1. Buying v-bucks in fortnite - Similar Threads - Buying bucks fortnite

2. Buying V-Bucks for Child Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying V-Bucks for Child Account: Hey all, My kid plays a lot of Fortnite and is asking for some V-Bucks. He's obviously restricted from making purchases, being the child account on my account, so I was wondering how I could...
  3. Compra de pavos en la aplicación de Xbox [Buying v-bucks in the Xbox application]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Compra de pavos en la aplicación de Xbox [Buying v-bucks in the Xbox application]: Hola. Hoy compre 2800 pavos mediante la aplicacion de xbox y todavia no me aparecen en el juego. Me llego el comprobante al email diciendo que mi compra estaba hecha [Translation - Hello. Today...
  4. I loaded money into my sons account so he can buy v-bucks in Fort nite, that worked but...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I loaded money into my sons account so he can buy v-bucks in Fort nite, that worked but...: I loaded money intoy microsoft account for my son to purchase v-bucks in fortnite on xbox, it shows the balance, it gets to the point where it says we need to ask for permision to make the...
  5. compre 1000 pavos de fortnite (Mod Translation: Buy 1000 V-bucks from Fortnite)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    compre 1000 pavos de fortnite (Mod Translation: Buy 1000 V-bucks from Fortnite): Hola, porque no me llegan los pavos si los compre y no me han llegado al juego, porque no llegan esa es mi pregunta si compre la tarjeta de regalo legalmente??? (Mod Translation) Hello, because...
  6. I buy an Xbox live gold for 3 months that include 1000 v-bucks that never arrived

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy an Xbox live gold for 3 months that include 1000 v-bucks that never arrived: I want my v-bucks or I need a refund 6ae99954-7d4c-4614-ae91-f283a5434dd9
  7. i can't buy fortnite v-bucks here in the website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't buy fortnite v-bucks here in the website.: i can't buy fortnite v-bucks here in the website.When i try to buy,appear a message like ' it was not possible to make the purchase'. 46f99aa1-b2c6-45f0-bffe-95a91e2b8c41
  8. Erro ao comprar v-bucks [Error buying V-bucks]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro ao comprar v-bucks [Error buying V-bucks]: Boa noite. Quando vou comprar v-bucks atraves do xbox one, com cartão de credito do banco do brasil, apresenta o seguinte erro: Entre em contato com o suporte de microsof. Sempre consegui...
  9. Buy 2 sets of 1000 v-buck for my children and the game doesn't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy 2 sets of 1000 v-buck for my children and the game doesn't update: Yesterday I bought two sets of 1000 V- bucks for my children. The payments the payments were debited correctly but the game does not update the V-Bucks. How do I solve this problem...
  10. Charged for V-Bucks in fortnite but I didn’t buy and didn’t get the game currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for V-Bucks in fortnite but I didn’t buy and didn’t get the game currency: 38$ came out of my credit card but I didn’t buy the vbucks and they are not appearing in my account anyway. I need to have the $38 put back in my acct. u can check out my aacount to confirm this...