Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

Discus and support Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So today i went on the xbox one store and i always wanted to play Banjo Kazooie. Only problem, Its for xbox 360. Luckily you can play them on xbox one.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XG5, Aug 3, 2019.

1. XG5
    XG5 Guest

So today i went on the xbox one store and i always wanted to play Banjo Kazooie. Only problem, Its for xbox 360. Luckily you can play them on xbox one. But i hate credit cards and so i bought a gift card instead because i prefer it this way. But apparantly
    i cant for some reason. My questions are, 1. Why am i not allowed to use a gift card? And second could you please for god sakes update it so i can buy it using my gift card. Thanks.

:)

2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

STILL Can't Get Xbox One Minecraft Discount

I was you. I get a $25 XBOX gift card. Buy 360 version of the game. Then 72 hours later. Buy it on the one.
  3. TopAwesomePro Win User

Black ops 1 backwards compatibility

Don't have a Xbox 360 and don't have a credit card accept for a Xbox gift card and a Xbox one!! But still can't buy
  4. Ooh im good Win User

£50 xbox credit for £41.99 pus extra 5%off.

5. Jay The Storm God (S Win User

Scammed again?

No. I am trying to clarify that i tried to pay for the game on the xbox app and i got it for the xbox one not for the xbox 360. I payed for the game with both a credit card and a gift card. But i never got a refund on the xbox gift card.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Set up a way for customers to buy cross over games with Microsoft gift cards

It's an ongoing thing.

It has been this way since the release of Xbox One.

You can only buy these games with gift cards from a Xbox 360 console, eventhough it's the same account balance that is used..
Thema:

1. Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card - Similar Threads - Buying 360 games

2. 360 kinect games where to buy them now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 kinect games where to buy them now?: Hi and thanks to everyone who got back to my last topic. Since I can't get games on the digital store where can I get them now? I asked MS where to post to bring back the kinect but, it sent me to...
  3. Country when buying xbox 360 games incorrect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Country when buying xbox 360 games incorrect: Hello, I have a problem when i am trying to buy (games with gold or other game) a 360 game via the browser it says i have to enter a valid payment option. Whenever I enter the payment option it...
  4. I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...: Hi to everyone who reads this. I live in Canada and am curious as to how I may get MS to put up full games from their demos for the kinect on the 360? I can only play demos of Marvel avengers...
  5. Buying a xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a xbox 360 game: If i buy a xbox 360 game fr xbox.com will it be downloaded for me to play on my xbox one? ffb556bc-3b3d-4045-88ec-ecf323408243
  6. know if I can still buy games on the xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    know if I can still buy games on the xbox 360: would like to know if it is still possible to buy games from the xbox 360 store e50b82ad-1c0a-4b1c-8171-0ec750a7f07b
  7. Xbox 360 game kopen (Buy Xbox 360 game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game kopen (Buy Xbox 360 game): Ik wil Skate 3 kopen via de website, maar er staat dat ik geen valid payment options heb. Als ik er een wil toevoegen moet ik billing information invullen maar ik krijg alleen maar de optie om...
  8. Are my Xbox 360 games no longer useful if I dont buy a Xbox One? (I have a powerfull laptop)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are my Xbox 360 games no longer useful if I dont buy a Xbox One? (I have a powerfull laptop): So, the main issue is, I do no longer play with my Xbox 360, it works fine, but I do not have it with me. However, I bought several games in physical format such as "Resident Evil" and "Gears of...
  9. Comprar un juego de xbox 360 (Buy a game of xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprar un juego de xbox 360 (Buy a game of xbox 360): Hola buenos días, quiero saber como puedo comprar juegos de xbox 360 en xbox one en pesos mexicanos, ya que al momento de comprar un juego (Lego Star Wars TCS) me aparece en euros en vez de mi...
  10. Problème d'achat de jeux 360 sur ma Xbox one . -[Translation - Problem buying games 360 on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème d'achat de jeux 360 sur ma Xbox one . -[Translation - Problem buying games 360 on...: Bonjour j'aimerais acheter le jeux Skate 3 sur sur ma xbox one , mais des que je clique sur voir le prix un message disant : Moyen de paiement non valide , s'affiche et apres sa me dit : ajouter...