Buying xbox 360 games

Discus and support Buying xbox 360 games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i want to buy a xbox 360 backwards compatible game trough the website, but you need to use a credit card. Can i buy a virtual/gift card credit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlanKoopman, Aug 27, 2019.

1. AlanKoopman
    AlanKoopman Guest

Buying xbox 360 games

Hello, i want to buy a xbox 360 backwards compatible game trough the website, but you need to use a credit card. Can i buy a virtual/gift card credit card, and use that (once) to buy the game i want?

:)

AlanKoopman, Aug 27, 2019
  2. The Dukenator Win User

Xbox One backwards compatibility

It is not yet possible to buy 360 games directly on xbox one.

You can buy 360 & xbox one games thru xbox.com
  3. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Error code 0x8c150020

Hey there TIMEMAN2010,

You can purchase games using currency on their respective consoles: You can use currency to buy Xbox 360 games ON the Xbox 360 just like you can buy Xbox One games ON the Xbox One, but you cannot purchase Xbox 360 games on an Xbox One using microsoft currency.
  4. chabadooda Win User

Assassin's Creed III

Game works in XBox 360.

I dont think it is related to buying games 360 games in the shop.
  5. blueamcat Win User

xbox 360결제

To buy an Xbox 360 game with account credit, you'll need to use an Xbox 360 console.
  6. Thorlord Win User

Attachment idea's from everyone.

The said attachment will always be an actual Xbox 360. There will never be anything else that plays Xbox360 games other than an Xbox 360.

If you sell your Xbox 360 and then later find the desire to play Xbox 360 games, rebuy an Xbox 360, buy it used for cheap or buy the newest model which will probably be smaller somehow.

In short: The XOne will never have backwards compatibility, If playing 360 games is a huge deal then hold off on buying an XOne until the game library for the next-gen console is up to what you would be comfortable playing.
Thema:

Buying xbox 360 games

1. Buying xbox 360 games - Similar Threads - Buying 360 games

2. Buying Xbox 360 games on website (pc, mac)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 games on website (pc, mac): This has been asked before; i have searched for it here. but there is no answer or solution from microsoft. i've havent been a gold member for long, but i noticed that i couldnt buy xbox 360 bc...
  3. Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com: Hi! I tried to buy Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles cause they are very cheap with Gold right now. But Xbox Store on my Xbox One says "You cant buy this game on Xbox One. Buy it on...
  4. Problem with buying a game for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with buying a game for Xbox 360: I purchased a game (Raskulls) and I don't have it. But I don't have the money (I mean I had the money when I purchased the game, after that I didn't had the money and neither the game) What do I...
  5. Can’t buy a free 360 game on Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy a free 360 game on Xbox One: It’s been 6 months I can’t buy a free (with gold) 360 game on my Xbox One, every time it says "add a payment method" even if it’s free. The problem is that I already have 3 different payment...
  6. Achat jeux 360 [Mod translation-Buy 360 games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achat jeux 360 [Mod translation-Buy 360 games]: Bonjour, je narrive pas a acheter un jeux xbox 360 depuis mon interface store de xbox one live! Cela m’indique que je dois changer mon mode de paiement ? Alors jarrive sur une nouvelle page sur le...
  7. Xbox 360 buying a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 buying a game: I am trying to buy an xbox 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox one x console and when I try to it tells me to do it from xbox.com and when I go on xbox.com it tells me to buy it on my xbox...
  8. Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?: So I got 2 gift cards to use on my One S digitally and seeing as how I'm a Sonic fan, I wanted to use them on Sonic Generations, Unleashed, Adventure 1, and 2. I input the codes and I try to...
  9. How to buy Xbox 360 games using Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to buy Xbox 360 games using Microsoft account balance: When I'm on my Xbox 360 dashboard, it shows no credit, even though in my Microsoft account website there is credit. I've tried re-downloading my profile, didn't work. I can't seem to find Xbox 360...
  10. Unable to buy xbox 360 game from the store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to buy xbox 360 game from the store: Hello Merry Christmas to all Here is the thing, I'm trying to buy old xbox 360 game Ninja Gaiden 2 from the store and it won't let me after I press confirm it just shows me error message unable...