Buying xbox 360 games

Discus and support Buying xbox 360 games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i want to buy a xbox 360 backwards compatible game trough the website, but you need to use a credit card. Can i buy a virtual/gift card credit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlanKoopman, Aug 27, 2019.

1. AlanKoopman
    AlanKoopman Guest

Buying xbox 360 games

Hello, i want to buy a xbox 360 backwards compatible game trough the website, but you need to use a credit card. Can i buy a virtual/gift card credit card, and use that (once) to buy the game i want?

:)

AlanKoopman, Aug 27, 2019
  2. The Dukenator Win User

Xbox One backwards compatibility

It is not yet possible to buy 360 games directly on xbox one.

You can buy 360 & xbox one games thru xbox.com
  3. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Error code 0x8c150020

Hey there TIMEMAN2010,

You can purchase games using currency on their respective consoles: You can use currency to buy Xbox 360 games ON the Xbox 360 just like you can buy Xbox One games ON the Xbox One, but you cannot purchase Xbox 360 games on an Xbox One using microsoft currency.
  4. chabadooda Win User

Assassin's Creed III

Game works in XBox 360.

I dont think it is related to buying games 360 games in the shop.
  5. Thorlord Win User

Attachment idea's from everyone.

The said attachment will always be an actual Xbox 360. There will never be anything else that plays Xbox360 games other than an Xbox 360.

If you sell your Xbox 360 and then later find the desire to play Xbox 360 games, rebuy an Xbox 360, buy it used for cheap or buy the newest model which will probably be smaller somehow.

In short: The XOne will never have backwards compatibility, If playing 360 games is a huge deal then hold off on buying an XOne until the game library for the next-gen console is up to what you would be comfortable playing.
  6. lilbak82 Win User

Buying a xbox 360 game

As long as the xbox 360 game is backwards compatible, you can play on the xbox one. When buying a xbox 360 game from xbox.com, the game will not auto download but instead be in your ready to install list. Now if you get a xbox one game that will automatically
    install on your home xbox.
Thema:

Buying xbox 360 games

1. Buying xbox 360 games - Similar Threads - Buying 360 games

2. Comprar juegos de Xbox 360 [Translation - Buy Xbox 360 games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprar juegos de Xbox 360 [Translation - Buy Xbox 360 games]: Hola, tengo un problema, hay descuentos con gold de algunos juegos del xbox 360 que quisiera comprar, al momento de intentarlo me pide una tarjeta de crédito o débito, el problema es que yo no...
  3. Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?: Hello. For a year ago i bought red dead redemption 1 on an xbox account for my xbox one x. it works fine. Today i tried to buy red dead redemption 1 on another xbox one and with another...
  4. I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...: Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the game 6e140118-d8d1-49ad-af20-5bd523febb29
  5. 360 kinect games where to buy them now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 kinect games where to buy them now?: Hi and thanks to everyone who got back to my last topic. Since I can't get games on the digital store where can I get them now? I asked MS where to post to bring back the kinect but, it sent me to...
  6. Country when buying xbox 360 games incorrect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Country when buying xbox 360 games incorrect: Hello, I have a problem when i am trying to buy (games with gold or other game) a 360 game via the browser it says i have to enter a valid payment option. Whenever I enter the payment option it...
  7. Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card: So today i went on the xbox one store and i always wanted to play Banjo Kazooie. Only problem, Its for xbox 360. Luckily you can play them on xbox one. But i hate credit cards and so i bought a...
  8. I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...: Hi to everyone who reads this. I live in Canada and am curious as to how I may get MS to put up full games from their demos for the kinect on the 360? I can only play demos of Marvel avengers...
  9. Buying a xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a xbox 360 game: If i buy a xbox 360 game fr xbox.com will it be downloaded for me to play on my xbox one? ffb556bc-3b3d-4045-88ec-ecf323408243
  10. know if I can still buy games on the xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    know if I can still buy games on the xbox 360: would like to know if it is still possible to buy games from the xbox 360 store e50b82ad-1c0a-4b1c-8171-0ec750a7f07b