Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account

Discus and support Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, so I have a problem buying Xbox live gold. I’m trying to buy the $11.99 one so plus taxes it’s $13.55 and on my microsoft account I have $15.80 but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DamianStreng, Aug 4, 2019.

1. DamianStreng
    DamianStreng Guest

Hi, so I have a problem buying Xbox live gold. I’m trying to buy the $11.99 one so plus taxes it’s $13.55 and on my microsoft account I have $15.80 but it’s telling me that I need a payment method of credit/debit card, paypal or mobile phone but I don’t
    have any of those so how do I buy Xbox live gold using my microsoft account? It’s worked with my microsoft account many times in the past but now it decides not to let me. If anyone can respond telling me why that would be great.

:)

DamianStreng, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Jacyintha Win User

Won't let me buy gold

From this FAQ:
    support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-points-retire-faq

Q: Can I buy an Xbox Live Gold Membership with the currency in my Microsoft account?

A: The currency in your Microsoft account can’t be used to buy an Xbox Live Gold Membership at this time.
  3. Brutal At This Win User

can you use Microsoft money to renew Xbox Live Gold Membership?

4. medium bloke Win User

Using my digital wallet to buy Xbox live?

5. medium bloke Win User

Microsoft "money" account can you buy XBL gold with it?

6. DAZZA 433 Win User

subscribed to xbox live gold (for 39.99€ euros/year) doesn't work with prepaid code.. why?

Microsoft have never allowed microsoft account currency to be used for xbox live gold membership purchases, You would need to buy an xbox live gold branded prepaid code card not a currency card.
Thema:

1. Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Buying Live Gold

2. Buying Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying Xbox Live Gold: So recently i have been trying to buy Xbox Live Gold but everytime i try it says "incorrectly formated postcode", i have been looking for a solution for a long time now and nothing seems to work....
  3. [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold: Hello there ! (I apologize if my english isn't good) 1) I decided to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold the 06/21 but an error message appeared, saying that the Xbox LIVE service has several problems....
  4. can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...: i usually activate my gold game using a pc and xbox marketplace site. I could buy / activate the NHL 2019 game but for Portal: Still Alive i keep getting "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed...
  5. Nao consigo comprar a live gold!!!!!!!!!! [I can not buy live gold !!!!!!!!!!]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nao consigo comprar a live gold!!!!!!!!!! [I can not buy live gold !!!!!!!!!!]: Eu tento comprar mais ai vai e aparece "Ocorreu um erro da nossa parte.Aguardar pode ajudar. E em cima aparece tente novamente ai eu tento mais n da por favor me ajudemm!!!!!!. Translation: [ I...
  6. Não consigo comprar o Xbox live gold - I can not buy Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo comprar o Xbox live gold - I can not buy Xbox Live Gold: Estou tentando compra a assinatura de xbox live gold mas não está aparecendo a opção de "Comprar" só aparece "Gerenciar" sendo que já expirou a assinatura que eu tinha....
  7. I bought Xbox Live Gold and the period started two weeks before the buy.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought Xbox Live Gold and the period started two weeks before the buy.: So, I "renewed" our Xbox Live Gold service after two weeks of not having it, but anyway Microsoft charged me for those two weeks of offline!!!! What is happening, thieves in the house? Please...
  8. Do not let me buy xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do not let me buy xbox live gold: hello good night, I have a problem with the subscription of xbox live gold, it appears to me that I have to pay but it is not the option to pay with a gift card, I wait and they answer me :)...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Not Auto Buying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Not Auto Buying: So yesterday my xbox gold live expired so I put 15 credits on it and the next day it didnt buy I ALWAYS do this and it buys the next day. 98c4c6f9-bb85-4423-b785-cf5ab63651a6
  10. I can not find where to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not find where to buy xbox live gold: I searched everywhere. In the xbox store, on the xbox and microsoft site. The store only controls and share the gold. Please tell me where to renew the subscription....