Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account

Discus and support Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, so I have a problem buying Xbox live gold. I’m trying to buy the $11.99 one so plus taxes it’s $13.55 and on my microsoft account I have $15.80 but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DamianStreng, Aug 4, 2019.

1. DamianStreng
    DamianStreng Guest

Hi, so I have a problem buying Xbox live gold. I’m trying to buy the $11.99 one so plus taxes it’s $13.55 and on my microsoft account I have $15.80 but it’s telling me that I need a payment method of credit/debit card, paypal or mobile phone but I don’t
    have any of those so how do I buy Xbox live gold using my microsoft account? It’s worked with my microsoft account many times in the past but now it decides not to let me. If anyone can respond telling me why that would be great.

:)

DamianStreng, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Jacyintha Win User

Won't let me buy gold

From this FAQ:
    support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-points-retire-faq

Q: Can I buy an Xbox Live Gold Membership with the currency in my Microsoft account?

A: The currency in your Microsoft account can’t be used to buy an Xbox Live Gold Membership at this time.
  3. Brutal At This Win User

can you use Microsoft money to renew Xbox Live Gold Membership?

4. medium bloke Win User

Using my digital wallet to buy Xbox live?

5. medium bloke Win User

Microsoft "money" account can you buy XBL gold with it?

6. DAZZA 433 Win User

subscribed to xbox live gold (for 39.99€ euros/year) doesn't work with prepaid code.. why?

Microsoft have never allowed microsoft account currency to be used for xbox live gold membership purchases, You would need to buy an xbox live gold branded prepaid code card not a currency card.
Thema:

1. Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Buying Live Gold

2. Cannot use my credit card to buy X-box live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot use my credit card to buy X-box live gold: Good day I want to buy X-box gold status and I live in Vietnam, all settings and my profile changed to it Somehow, I cannot do it from X-box itself, it just give me the link So, I go to web...
  3. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  4. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  5. Xbox Live Gold - kupno gry [Mod Translation-Xbox Live Gold - buying games]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold - kupno gry [Mod Translation-Xbox Live Gold - buying games]: Witam serdecznie, chcę kupić grę w Xbox Store - Hitman 2 Edycja Gold. Posiadam Xbox Live Gold do 1 grudnia, cena z Live Gold to 125zł, a bez Live Gold to ok. 170zł. Pytanie brzmi, jeżeli kupię grę...
  6. buying a xbox gold live free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying a xbox gold live free game: when i go to xbox gold live and try to get the xbox 360 free game, i click buy game, i get the confirm payment screen and click on confirm, the next screen is blank with a circling arrow, the game...
  7. Why do we need to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we need to buy xbox live gold: As many people would agree xbox live gold is very expensive. Why do we need to buy gold to play online, there should be an alternative option for people to play online and for people who want 4...
  8. Buying Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying Xbox Live Gold: So recently i have been trying to buy Xbox Live Gold but everytime i try it says "incorrectly formated postcode", i have been looking for a solution for a long time now and nothing seems to work....
  9. [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold: Hello there ! (I apologize if my english isn't good) 1) I decided to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold the 06/21 but an error message appeared, saying that the Xbox LIVE service has several problems....
  10. can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...: i usually activate my gold game using a pc and xbox marketplace site. I could buy / activate the NHL 2019 game but for Portal: Still Alive i keep getting "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed...