Buying XboxOne from another country

Discus and support Buying XboxOne from another country in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm italian and my brother could buy an XboxOne from Australia using a nice offer. I just want to know: will it work here? Will I be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AstonTheNoble, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Buying XboxOne from another country

Hi there,

I'm italian and my brother could buy an XboxOne from Australia using a nice offer. I just want to know: will it work here? Will I be able to use it in Italy as I bought it here? What about games? What about XboxLive and and multiplayer in general? I'll wait
    for a good answer, thanks for all.

:)

AstonTheNoble, Jun 22, 2014
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Buying xbox one x from another country

If the console requires a repair then you may have to send it back to Germany for this.

As for the console itself you will have no issues with purchasing games or using Xbox Live as you will be asked to set your language and location during the initial setup.

gds1972, Jun 22, 2014
  3. BRANDON XB1
    BRANDON XB1 Guest
    Buying xbox one x from another country

hey guys and girls.

I have a family member in Germany coming to visit me in South Africa and they want to bring me an xbox one x for my bday.

Im sure it will work since home voltages are the same.

I just want to know if it would actually play the games from here? And will the console work for xbox live ? Or just offline?

BRANDON XB1, Jun 22, 2014
  4. Buying XboxOne from another country

Yes it will work as all Xbox One consoles are region free. Essentially, every Xbox One made is exactly the same. It won't know which country it was purchased in it will only know which country it is in when it's turned on for the first time.

Skeeter Quill, Jun 22, 2014
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

Yes it will work as all Xbox One consoles are region free. Essentially, every Xbox One made is exactly the same. It won't know which country it was purchased in it will only know which country it is in when it's turned on for the first time.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

What about the 'Day One Edition' with the delay?

the delay is caused by languages and region specific dashboards.. like some countries do not have Netflix... so they need another service... that is the biggest holdover... you can in theory buy from another country... but the dashboard and language you
    get will be for the country you buy it in.. that is why MS is highly recommending buying a console from the country you will use it in....
  7. Omar_0001 Win User

Redeem code

Did you get this gift from someone in another country, or did he buy it from the same country you live in?
  8. onyxishere Win User

Buy a game from a webshop in another country

The language of a game is usually linked to the region it was purchased from. However, sometimes there are multiple choices for languages but that depends on the game.

I would recommend posting to the Skylanders forums to see if someone would know the answer there.

forum.darkspyro.net/.../viewtopics.php
  9. Nightwalkerback Win User

Buy a game from a webshop in another country

Thanks! I will do, probably there is more experience with this specific game then.
Thema:

1. Buying XboxOne from another country - Similar Threads - Buying XboxOne another

2. Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Store on XboxOne (cant buy anything): Hello Since march 2019 I can not buy anything in the Minecraft Store on the Xbox One. Neither coins or objects etc. I have already made the standard things for troubleshooting such as. power...
  3. hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet: [img] when i use the code i have proplem code is not active yet 5ca45112-83c8-4521-ae6d-9f8d54796526
  4. cant buy xbox360 games on my Xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy xbox360 games on my Xboxone: so, I got a 50$ gift card and I wanted to buy a 360 game on my xbox one, but whenever I try to "see price" it flashes an error for like a second. but I can buy xbox one games. help??...
  5. My XBoxOne ARK game just dessapeared! and now they ask me to buy it again. I bouth it this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBoxOne ARK game just dessapeared! and now they ask me to buy it again. I bouth it this ...: I installed the ARK game to my son this week. I bouth directly from my console and today it just dissapeared! from the Installed Games... When I seach for the game the only option is to buy it...
  6. Problem with Buy xbox360 games from both xboxone store and the wep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Buy xbox360 games from both xboxone store and the wep: when ever i try to buy back compatibility games from xboxone or the xbox.com i got this massage (Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again) i have good payment account . i...
  7. Never recieved my free game after buying a new xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never recieved my free game after buying a new xboxone: Hi, i bought a new xbobone on july 15th, and inside was a free game that we have to choose from a choice of 4, for free, i entered the 25 numbers code and never got nothing, we wanted forza 6, how...
  8. Buying a digital game with 2 xboxones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a digital game with 2 xboxones: I have 2 xboxones. I have myself and 3 kids who all have our own accounts. We have no issues with digital games on the original Xbox I bought. The newer Xbox won't let anyone play the...
  9. I plan to buy a USB Gaming Headset for XboxONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    I plan to buy a USB Gaming Headset for XboxONE: Okay as the subject states I plan to buy a USB Gaming Headset for XboxONE originally it's for PC I'm just wondering will it work with the XboxONE if I plug it in one of the USB Sockets on the...
  10. unsure buy Xboxone Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    unsure buy Xboxone Help?: I can’t make mind up to buy Xbox one now or wait, I prefer Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty A. W. bundle. Can the newer xbox one systems able Upscale games In 1080p. Can I get By with A free...