Buyiong a Suvscription as a gift (Help)

Discus and support Buyiong a Suvscription as a gift (Help) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi all can anyone advise ..2 hours trying to buy a Xbox subscription as a gift for my son and beyond frustrated with this crazy Microsoft set up... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RedgavExile, Feb 3, 2019.

1. RedgavExile
    RedgavExile Guest

Hi all

can anyone advise ..2 hours trying to buy a Xbox subscription as a gift for my son and beyond frustrated with this crazy Microsoft set up

Keep getting "Cannot process your payment " error with 3 separate credit cards both on a tablet and laptop.Microsoft chat were beyond useless after 30 minutes of waiting for response and zero information.

Is this a obvious error ( that chat couldn't tell me about )

thanks

:)

RedgavExile, Feb 3, 2019
  2. RedgavExile Win User

now even having issues with payment paypal too ..Its highly unprofessioal having such a poorly structured billing system

lHyhLik090WOskt9.0.18
    2019/01/23 - 22:16:14 UTC
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there!

Are you trying to buy the subscription as a gift for your son's account from your own account? If so, are both of the accounts set to the same region so that the Store reflects the correct information?

Buying content from the Store as a gift is region locked and will only allow you to gift to other accounts in the same region.

My suggestion is removing the payment options from your Microsoft account and re-adding them and then try buying the subscription as a gift again.

Have you bee able to purchase content before with any of these payment options?
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi RedgavExile,

Thanks for getting back to us in regards to this billing issue. Since this issue is still occurring and the payments aren't being processed out I would suggest for you to contact Live Support for further assistance as we in the forums don't have the tools
    to help further with this billing issue.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.
  5. RedgavExile Win User

I'm not a gamer person so just wanted to give my son a gift ..he's only 9 so I'm trying to buy a gift and then then simply add the code to his xbox

Tried the removing / re adding with both mine and my wifes cards and the same thing happened with both and we're all in the same house/region ..its beyond frustrating
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Red,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. Now you should be able to purchase from your account just make sure you are selecting to "Buy as Gift" so that you can select to send the code to your sons account.

If you continue to run into these problems then I would advise you to
    Contact Xbox Support
    for further assistance.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Buyiong a Suvscription as a gift (Help) - Similar Threads - Buyiong Suvscription gift

2. Xbox Gift Card Redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gift Card Redeem: I both one Xbox gift card and when I was redeeming it I got an error message indicating due to the fact that the gift card was not from my country it was not possible to redeem it. Afterwards I...
  3. XBOX LIVE GIFT CARD ALREADY USED

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GIFT CARD ALREADY USED: Hi, I just bought an xbox live gift card of 50 euros from a seller on g2a. The store tells me that the code was already used and the seller says that I need to show him the exact date when the...
  4. gifting xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    gifting xbox game pass for PC: hi, so i grabbed the game pass recently for my PC, and told my bro i would buy his first month to try it out, but i do not see a gifting option for PC, apparently you can only gift thru...
  5. Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?: so im adult but dont have credit card or any non-physical method of payment and want to buy Remastered version of GTA SA from windows store, im think about using gift cards but i cant find any...
  6. Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?: More specifically can an Xbox Gift Card be used to buy a customized controller in Microsoft’s Design Lab? I’ve heard recently they had made this possible and wanted to verify....
  7. Gifting Games/items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting Games/items: I tried to buy V-Bucks for my son and it would not let me gift them to him. All answers to my previous question are saying I can. However, since that thread was locked (NOT HELPFUL IF I HAVE A...
  8. Microsoft/Xbox Gift Cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft/Xbox Gift Cards: I recently tried adding $40 worth of gift cards my son received to his Microsoft/Xbox account. It went under MY account instead. I understand that I cannot transfer the money to my child (DUMB -...
  9. In-game currency gift item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-game currency gift item: So I sent my friend some gold bars for Red Dead Redemption 2 and he is not getting it in the game. 493db29d-cc29-468c-8e6e-e6115801567d
  10. Xbox live gift card not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gift card not working: I need a new one its saying this is not a gift card when it is 6dc844a9-2fec-46c5-b561-d5cbb58dfcdc