Buzzinh sound

Discus and support Buzzinh sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So when i inserted a game this night into my xbox one s ot made a real loud buzzing sound so i got it out and now if i insert a disc it makes a buzzing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HIPSTA HUN, Oct 20, 2019.

1. HIPSTA HUN
    HIPSTA HUN Guest

Buzzinh sound

So when i inserted a game this night into my xbox one s ot made a real loud buzzing sound so i got it out and now if i insert a disc it makes a buzzing sound thats realy loud i dont want to send it in repair because i only had it for apmpst a year

:)

HIPSTA HUN, Oct 20, 2019
  2. HIPSTA HUN Win User

Buzzinh sound

No it still buzzes it sound like its struggling to spin the disk and the buzz gets louder when it spins the disk
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Buzzinh sound

Hi there Hispsta,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a issue with the disc drive on the Xbox One S. I recommend to
    try doing a soft factory reset of the console, Reset and keep games
    and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles and stable internet connection.

If the issue persists, try to contact Customer Support for further assistance or visit the
    Device service and Repair
    site.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Buzzinh sound

Hey there HIPSTA HUN,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with your Xbox One, if the troubleshooting provided has not helped resolve the issue then our best option would be to have the console serviced. If you have not had the console for more than a year then the
    console should still fall under the 1 year manufacturers warranty. For help registering and setting up a repair for your Xbox One go ahead and take a look at the support article linked below.

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Buzzinh sound

Hey HIPSTA HUN!

If you've owned your Xbox for a year or less, you'll still be under the (1 year) Manufacturer warranty.

When did you purchase your Xbox exactly?

Have you tried plugging your Xbox directly into the wall (electricity) outlet?

Let us know! We look forward to hearing back from you.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. HIPSTA HUN Win User

Buzzinh sound

The cd that it happend i think already had some damage on the side befpre and the other times it worked but that could be from this
Thema:

Buzzinh sound

1. Buzzinh sound - Similar Threads - Buzzinh sound

2. Loss of game sound through headphones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loss of game sound through headphones: Hi, The game sound on my xbox will no longer work through the headphones. Chat works so I can hear that through the headphones, but the game sound needs to be through my television. No settings...
  3. No sound is coming from the TV when Xbox One sis on

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound is coming from the TV when Xbox One sis on: My Xbox has been working fine with my TV for months but rcently my Xbox keep saying my ""TV connection is set DVi"". I never change any of my settings on the TV or Xbox so I don't know why it's...
  4. Sound issue in multiple xbox game pass games on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issue in multiple xbox game pass games on pc: Hi, some of game pass games in the xbox app have their sounds completely replaced by higher pitched noises. For example bridge constructor portal and undermine are just pure high pitched...
  5. Sound and playing with others

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound and playing with others: I have changed every setting possible on Xbox one but still we cannot a) join friends on Roblox b) communicate over the microphone. We are at a loss. fae180ad-1978-43dd-81dd-be84af35c1d1
  6. Sound issue on Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issue on Red Dead Redemption 2: Hi guys, I tried to post this on the rockstar support but their website just do not work for me, it keeps loading without ever showing up anything. Anyway. Since I think around a month, whenever...
  7. Rigg 800 xl no sound during gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rigg 800 xl no sound during gameplay: I've been using headset with no problem but today I turn it on and I hear it connect I hear button sounds but get into game and no sound. I'm on a Xbox one. 3bf5c126-5d87-460a-aa2c-946717cd8d29
  8. Ingame Sound Problems with a new Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ingame Sound Problems with a new Controller: Hello, I've bought a new wired controller (Spectra PowerA) and I've got sound problems in games since I'm using it. Sound is super silent and alot of noise just gets canceled midway or...
  9. : No sound on tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : No sound on tv: : No sound on tv I can't get the sound on my TV to work through my xbox, the settings seem OK but it just won't work? 6c0a204d-168a-4999-a80e-1a74a1d3e309
  10. Changing sounds for XBox achievements on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing sounds for XBox achievements on PC: Is there a way, on Windows 10 and XBox game pass, to change the notification sound when popping achievements? I see and hear the old sound but I like the new rare achievement pop sound on the...