Buzzinh sound

Discus and support Buzzinh sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So when i inserted a game this night into my xbox one s ot made a real loud buzzing sound so i got it out and now if i insert a disc it makes a buzzing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HIPSTA HUN, Oct 20, 2019.

1. HIPSTA HUN
    HIPSTA HUN Guest

Buzzinh sound

So when i inserted a game this night into my xbox one s ot made a real loud buzzing sound so i got it out and now if i insert a disc it makes a buzzing sound thats realy loud i dont want to send it in repair because i only had it for apmpst a year

:)

HIPSTA HUN, Oct 20, 2019
  2. HIPSTA HUN Win User

Buzzinh sound

No it still buzzes it sound like its struggling to spin the disk and the buzz gets louder when it spins the disk
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Buzzinh sound

Hi there Hispsta,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a issue with the disc drive on the Xbox One S. I recommend to
    try doing a soft factory reset of the console, Reset and keep games
    and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles and stable internet connection.

If the issue persists, try to contact Customer Support for further assistance or visit the
    Device service and Repair
    site.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Buzzinh sound

Hey there HIPSTA HUN,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with your Xbox One, if the troubleshooting provided has not helped resolve the issue then our best option would be to have the console serviced. If you have not had the console for more than a year then the
    console should still fall under the 1 year manufacturers warranty. For help registering and setting up a repair for your Xbox One go ahead and take a look at the support article linked below.

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Buzzinh sound

Hey HIPSTA HUN!

If you've owned your Xbox for a year or less, you'll still be under the (1 year) Manufacturer warranty.

When did you purchase your Xbox exactly?

Have you tried plugging your Xbox directly into the wall (electricity) outlet?

Let us know! We look forward to hearing back from you.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. HIPSTA HUN Win User

Buzzinh sound

The cd that it happend i think already had some damage on the side befpre and the other times it worked but that could be from this
Thema:

Buzzinh sound

1. Buzzinh sound - Similar Threads - Buzzinh sound

2. Sound but no picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound but no picture: Hello, I have two DVD that I can not read on my Xbox One X. First of all, the Blu-ray Player application, the Xbox and my TV have been updated. I have a black screen but I hear the music. As if I...
  3. Xbox one headset no ingame sound, only "xbox-sound"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one headset no ingame sound, only "xbox-sound": if i use my xbox headset i have no ingame sounds, no spotify... on my tv i have sound, but not on my headset. It was fine everyday, but only today its not working. i already tried different...
  4. Sound on kodi keeps cutting out.

in XboX Insiders
    Sound on kodi keeps cutting out.: Latest beta update has caused issues with the sound on kodi. It keeps cutting every 3 or 4 seconds. Have checked my files on pc and they play fine. They were playing fine before latest update....
  5. Veterans sound off!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Veterans sound off!!: From one veteran to the next... have a gaming filled Veterans Day my fellow brothers & sisters in arms. So how many gamers here have served or still serving in the armed forces? Army 12B here......
  6. Xbox One Won't Stay On. Makes Grinding Sound Then Shuts Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Won't Stay On. Makes Grinding Sound Then Shuts Down: My XBOX One has started making a grinding sound when I turn it on. It does not produce a signal to the TV, and shuts down after 30 seconds - 1 minute. Is the hard drive going bad? Any help will be...
  7. Sound only coming through on one ear muff

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound only coming through on one ear muff: The sound coming through my headset only come from one ear muff, and it does it to both of my headsets (one is brand new) and both of my controllers. b2c8c484-5a3d-4780-8b71-27b4eae3c96c
  8. Only stereo sound on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only stereo sound on Xbox One X: I have an Xbox One X. I am not able to set anything but stereo audio output. It is hooked up to Onkyo receiver. Onkyo works with all other inputs. I have tried with HDMI as well as optical cable ....
  9. Xbox sound only in games doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox sound only in games doesn't work: I haven't messed with the settings but my game sounds aren't working but my YouTube tv sounds are working fine submitted by /u/pixxxelstar [link] [comments]
  10. strange sound working console

in XBoX on Consoles
    strange sound working console: Добрый вечер, недавно приобрел консоль xbox one s на 1 терабайт. При работе консоль помимо шума работающего вентилятора издает треск схожий по звуку с тем что издаёт кузнечик. Привыключении...