By god to much friends

Discus and support By god to much friends in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have recently been getting like 20 friend requests a day from booters and scary people and I am unable to stop it. help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Norton by Symantec, Apr 3, 2021.

1. By god to much friends

So I have recently been getting like 20 friend requests a day from booters and scary people and I am unable to stop it. help

:)

Norton by Symantec, Apr 3, 2021
  2. WolfVsWolf82 Win User

By god to much friends

Dunno if this helps or not but if you go into your privacy settings on your Xbox you should be able to set who can send you a friend request & who can see you online. I’ve got mine set so only friends can see my profile & my online status & only friends of friends can send me add requests. Plus I appear offline a lot. Tends to cut down on the spam.
  3. Th3 Tater Win User

How is Marvel vs Capcom 2?

@xDefy: Yeah, If I didn't have my kids & local friends to play with it'd never get touched.

@burst: Nope. You can't win with every character. There are obvious tiers. God Tier v God Tier is fair. God Tier vs Bottom Tier no. however, A skilled player who understands the finer points of the game could still beat a lesser skilled player in the God
    v Bottom fight. Just like any other fighter out there. It's a matter of knowledge as much as skill.
  4. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Who IS getting the XBOX ONE and Why?

Apart from God of War, that is pretty much my entire views on the situation (Except I haven't played the consoles yet). And what a guy, giving your pre-order to a friend. 5 Star post.
  5. I JasonC I Win User

purchese error

it worked thanks so much for your help me and my friend greatly appreciate your support and help now we can go tear sh*t up in god mode XD again thank you.
  6. AlexBuckley Win User

Can you download UFC Trainer?

Thanks for the replies. How long before it will go to GOD? It just a pain to always change the disks, GOD is much better.
Thema:

By god to much friends

1. By god to much friends - Similar Threads - god much friends

2. It won't start Nier:automata become as gods edition

in XBoX on Windows
    It won't start Nier:automata become as gods edition: When starting up, a black screen opens for a few seconds, then closes and that's it. I tried to play Subnatica, it works, so it's the game itself. Who faced with this problem or know how to solve...
  3. Nerdic Gods game of the generation tournament!

in XboX Insiders
    Nerdic Gods game of the generation tournament!: [IMG] submitted by /u/CLASSIESTCHIMP209 [link] [comments]
  4. For the love of God. Make it give a notification.

in XboX Insiders
    For the love of God. Make it give a notification.: How hard is it for you to have it notify you that your system is going to update? I'm getting really tired of playing an online game and it just randomly kick out to the damn updates. I'm...
  5. Please Microsoft PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE Do something to stop ddos attacks or people will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Microsoft PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE Do something to stop ddos attacks or people will...: Please I need help I was playing a ranked game then I got ddosed for no reason I am pissed of those ddosers are big fats and sacks of poop and should be banned Please take down Xresolver it has...
  6. Injustice Gods Among Us, troubleshooting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice Gods Among Us, troubleshooting: I recently got Injust Gods Among Us cause i really liked the game. Anyways, i bought a few of the bundles for it like skins, season pass, and other suff. As soon as i try logging into the game it...
  7. Xbox Alpha Ring: Please for the love of god fix the disconnection problems.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Alpha Ring: Please for the love of god fix the disconnection problems.: I am in the Alpha Preview Ring and I have just about had enough of the constant disconnects. This has been going on for MONTHS. I have my Xbox hooked up via cable, i have lost count of how many...
  8. Injustice: Gods Among Us free on xbox + some others too :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice: Gods Among Us free on xbox + some others too :): just letting you know the following is free (the 360 game) (available on ps4 and steam for free too.) Injustice: Gods Among Us edit also looks like the following are still free too. [img]...
  9. for god sake i need help with epic trash service?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    for god sake i need help with epic trash service?: i litterly about to get my account deleted even though thats not what i wanted is there some way Xbox can stop epic games from deleting all of my Xbox skins and etc or any advice i spent like 150...
  10. Oh my god this is too much! (Way to go Microsoft!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Oh my god this is too much! (Way to go Microsoft!): Backwards compatibility was an awesome announcement, but I wasn't impressed with any of the 1st party exclusives this year, to me the highlights of the conference were Fallout, the EA Access bomb,...