By navigating in the menu from right to left (even with LB and RB) no sound is transmitted...

Discus and support By navigating in the menu from right to left (even with LB and RB) no sound is transmitted... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Aug 7, 2019.

1. By navigating in the menu from right to left (even with LB and RB) no sound is transmitted...

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Aug 7, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Wireless Speed Wheel for X360

There are no left or right buttons on the controller, bit of a pain to navigate the menus when you're asked to press LB or RB. The only fix it to turn the wheel off and use a controller to do the LB/RB and then switch back to the wheel. I don't see where
    they could have put the buttons to be honest but it is a little annoying not having them.
  3. lisacof Win User

Hello, i forget my xbox 360 famyly code and i cant access now

hi, @ltu93

just go over to your storage or system info and type in one of these codes

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, LEFT, Y, RIGHT, RIGHT​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, UP, LB, LB, X​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, UP, LEFT, UP​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, RIGHT, DOWN, RIGHT​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, B, Y, A, X​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, RIGHT, LEFT, DOWN​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, LEFT, UP, LEFT​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, LT, RT, X, Y, LEFT, UP​

OR​

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, LEFT, UP, LEFT​

Hope this may solved your issue:

Was my post helpful? Please give it a Like.
  4. Tha Bus Driv3r Win User

Parental Controls

Settings -> System -> System Info, now type each one of these codes then a prompt will come up asking to rest the xbox to default, if none of them work, you'll need to call Xbox Support at 1800-4MY-Xbox.:

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, LEFT, Y, RIGHT, RIGHT

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, UP, LB, LB, X

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, UP, LEFT, UP

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, RIGHT, DOWN, RIGHT

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, B, Y, A, X

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, RIGHT, LEFT, DOWN

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, LEFT, UP, LEFT

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, LT, RT, X, Y, LEFT, UP

OR

LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, LEFT, UP, LEFT
  5. StanchestDruid Win User

Stuck on multiplayer mode. Don't want to play online

When you are on the menu, use the bumpers (RB and LB) to navigate your way to the campaign.
  6. METHOD BLUNT Win User

family timer

Hello,

Before you begin, disconnect your devices (HDD, memory card).

Go to settings, console settings, System Info.

Finally made one code that follows (depending on the model of the console this may vary):

-LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, X, Y, Y, X

-LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, X, Y, X, Y

-LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, X, Y, right, left

-LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, X, Y, left, right

-LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, X, Y, up, down

-LT. RT. X. Y. LB. RB. down. down. down. down.

So a message appears offering to reset console settings, you just have to accept.
Thema:

By navigating in the menu from right to left (even with LB and RB) no sound is transmitted...

1. By navigating in the menu from right to left (even with LB and RB) no sound is transmitted... - Similar Threads - navigating menu right

2. Need help navigating xbox one s menus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help navigating xbox one s menus: Yesterday the HDMI out port on my xbox ceased to function. Whilst I should get it repaired, I'd rather not spend money on a console when we're relatively close to a new system. As such I'd like to...
  3. Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home My Xbox is stuck in the store screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home My Xbox is stuck in the store screen.: I can't navigate to apps I can't get home no matter which buttons. I have done a reset and hard reboot and still the same. Anyone know if this can be fixed? Or do i need to buy a new...
  4. Elite Controller with Trigger Lock can navigate some, but not all Menus.

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Controller with Trigger Lock can navigate some, but not all Menus.: Alpha Skip Ahead - 10.0.19027.1209 (2004.191118-2300) When opening the mini guide, Right Trigger will quickly navigate to the bottom. If you start a party, and go to leave that party with the...
  5. Keyboard and Mouse Navigation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and Mouse Navigation: Will there be a chance Microsoft will give keyboard and mouse navigation to Xbox One? I would like the ability to navigate my Xbox 1 with a mouse and keyboard. 004792a2-a6ad-41d5-911d-8ec2cea9e2b5
  6. Live TV APP Freezes After Navigating Menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live TV APP Freezes After Navigating Menu: About %80 of the time I go back and launch the TV APP it becomes frozen (tv picture frozen on old frame, xbox is not frozen) requiring me to turn off the console. Perhaps %10 of the time it...
  7. Is it just me or does the annoying menu navigation sounds turn itself on every few updates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it just me or does the annoying menu navigation sounds turn itself on every few updates?: System update today...annoying menu navigation sounds are back on and the option in settings to turn off is nowhere to be found...again....contacted support & they seemingly aren't even aware of...
  8. Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio: I can hear party chat and in-game chat in my headset, but I cannot hear audio. I have an xbox headset that came with my xbox one (purchased in 2015) as well as a butfulake gaming headset and the...
  9. Can't navigate menu due to menu glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't navigate menu due to menu glitch: This started yesterday. This issue happens no matter what controller I use (and I did a hard reset before I tried each one). When I turn my Xbox one on once I attempt to navigate anywhere on the...
  10. Menu navigation sounds are loud and intrusive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Menu navigation sounds are loud and intrusive: Is there any way to mute or reduce the volume of the various bleeps and bloops that are produced by the Xbox One menu as you navigate it with a controller? I find the volume of these sounds to be...