Bye [user]! Sign in using a controller.

Discus and support Bye [user]! Sign in using a controller. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Fairly certain this has started with the latest beta update. I'm in the Delta ring 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190807-1720. It's occurring at random... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Creep_The_Night, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Bye [user]! Sign in using a controller.

Fairly certain this has started with the latest beta update. I'm in the Delta ring 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190807-1720.

It's occurring at random times. Launch an app? Signed out. Boot from sleep? Signed out. It's frustrating. The controller I use is assigned to my user profile.

submitted by /u/Creep_The_Night
    [link] [comments]

/u/Creep_The_Night, Aug 22, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Bye Shivansh! Sign in using a controller.

Are you part of the Xbox Insider Preview program, as there is a sign in issue that the development team are tracking.
  3. kel2342 Win User

Sorry to hear it. This is happening for one of two reasons.

1. There's a corruption in your gamertag. To fix this you would need to delete your gamertag then power cycle the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down. The redownload the game with the console restarts.

2. Your gamertag is on another console and is signed in from time to time by someone on that console. To fix this you would either need to physically remove your gamertag from any console it may be on or change your email and/or password at account.microsoft.com to
    force a sign in of your gamertag on all consoles.
  4. Geth Win User

5. K1NG L33R Win User

Sign in using controller error

What's worse is I try and sign in, then I get automatically signed out and have the notification "Bye! Sign in using a controller"

Like Microsoft are trying to teach me a lesson for doing the thing that's convenient for me and not the way they want things to be done.
  6. AndusMiller Win User

Xbox live down

Its not getting hung up just signs me straight out an says Bye sign in with you're controller. Xbox assist is unavailable. Tried a hard reset no joy.
Thema:

Bye [user]! Sign in using a controller.

1. Bye [user]! Sign in using a controller. - Similar Threads - Bye user Sign

2. Bye Shivansh! Sign in using a controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bye Shivansh! Sign in using a controller.: I'm connected to the internet but xbox keeps signing me out. 83db8abf-e1fb-4dee-9827-3367f194aadc
  3. Game Pass PC "bye for now" message

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC "bye for now" message: Have been using PC game pass for a few days now. I am getting the above message (for which there have already been postings about) but am unable to resolve. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the...
  4. Game Pass PC "bye for now" message

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC "bye for now" message: well, this game pass is starting to get annoying with this message when ever i try and play Forza Horizon 4. when i load up other games they are fine but it is only for Forza it comes up with "bye...
  5. It keeps asking me for a code to bye Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It keeps asking me for a code to bye Xbox live: It keeps asking me to go to a website when im trying to pay for xbox live 8fa111f8-5999-4302-ac62-184058b21834
  6. Xbox One Bye Geert sign in using a controller! - MADDENING-

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Bye Geert sign in using a controller! - MADDENING-: Hey everyone, For a couple of weeks nog I have an issue with Xbox Live / my Xbox one account. Occasionally my xbox signs my profile out in the middle of a game, which causes it to go straight to...
  7. Good bye Xbox one player from iran

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good bye Xbox one player from iran: It's been 2 days since iranian Xbox users can't connect to Xbox and i am pretty sure that they will never fix this problem da26bbe3-71a1-465c-91a1-5b46639356a0
  8. bye bye xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    bye bye xbox: I can't even make a post without being boot back to the home screen 0c9c4cb2-a3ce-49ed-b705-7c0e6a576ce5
  9. Forza Horizon 3 save say "bye-bye"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 save say "bye-bye": Hello, first: Sorry for my english. second: I have problem with Forza Horizon 3 PC. I lost my save (400 lvl and 50 cars say bye). Is it possible to restore save? Regards...
  10. bye bye xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    bye bye xbox: I can't even make a post without being boot back to the home screen 0c9c4cb2-a3ce-49ed-b705-7c0e6a576ce5