Cable d’alimentation (Translation: Power cable)

Discus and support Cable d’alimentation (Translation: Power cable) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; salut , si je branche un cable d’alimentation d’une xbox 360 slim sur xbox one fat est ce que ca marche sans probleme ? *Mod Translation* Hi, if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chakibgf, Apr 16, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

1. Chakibgf
    Chakibgf Guest

salut , si je branche un cable d’alimentation d’une xbox 360 slim sur xbox one fat est ce que ca marche sans probleme ?

*Mod Translation*

Hi, if I plug a power cable from an Xbox 360 slim on Xbox one fat is it working without problem?

:)

2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Chakibgf,

As stated by George this will work but is not recommended. Being that the power supply is not the recommended one for the Xbox one console. This could cause issues with the game shutting off.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF George L Win User

`Hello
    Chakibgf
    !

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. You're asking about whether an Xbox 360 S power outlet cable can be used to power an Xbox One first version. Upon testing this situation on site I was able to just switch the outlet cable
    straight from the Xbox 360 Power Supply Unit and plugged it into the Xbox One's Power supply and it did power up. (it did work) That being said, it would still be recommended you use the cable it comes with but as long as the Voltage of the cable is within
    compatible ranges to the Power Supply it will work.
    About the Xbox One power supply
  4. Chakibgf Win User

Merci beaucoup pour l’information , s’il vous plait mais quand je lance un jeu l’xbox ne va pas s’eteindre ?

[Translation-Thank you very much for the information, please but when I run a game the Xbox will not turn off? ]
  5. onyxishere Win User

Power cable.

Thanks for the info. However, the OP said the dog ate through his power cable, not the HDMI
  6. onyxishere Win User

Power cable.

I'm not sure if they would cover acts of dog. What I would recommend is calling phone support to find out if they would replace it or if you would need to purchase a new one.

If you live in North America then dial 1-800-469-9269
Thema:

1. Cable d’alimentation (Translation: Power cable) - Similar Threads - Cable d’alimentation Translation

2. Can I use a USB cable for internet on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a USB cable for internet on my Xbox: I like to know if I can use my USB cable for my cell phone to my Xbox to use the internet instead of using the hotspot is that possible 4ba29ed7-8375-40ca-94ee-e08883c29206
  3. Issues Connecting Xbox via ethernet cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues Connecting Xbox via ethernet cable: I plugged the Ethernet cable into the Xbox and the router downstairs(have a very long cable) and the Xbox didn’t even acknowledge that I plugged in the Ethernet cable what should I do to fix...
  4. Комплектный usb кабель от геймпада xbox one для зарядки телефона [Complete USB cable from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Комплектный usb кабель от геймпада xbox one для зарядки телефона [Complete USB cable from...: Можно ли использовать комплектный usb кабель от геймпада xbox one для зарядки телефона или передачи данных? За ранее спасибо. [Translation - Can I use a complete USB cable from the Xbox One...
  5. I want to stream my Xbox to my PC, I have both connected to my internet via ethernet cables.

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to stream my Xbox to my PC, I have both connected to my internet via ethernet cables.: I know I can stream my Xbox to my PC but I am so far away from my router that the connection and quality are terrible. I bought an Ethernet hub to connect both my Xbox and PC to the internet and...
  6. Cable Micro USB Blackberry para mando Xbox One de PUBG en PC [Translation-Blackberry Micro...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cable Micro USB Blackberry para mando Xbox One de PUBG en PC [Translation-Blackberry Micro...: Hola, compré un control de Xbox One Edición Limitada de PUBG, y queria saber si un cable USB - Micro USB de la marca Blackberry me podria funcionar para conecntar el control a la PC. Gracias....
  7. Compatibilidad de cable usb del Play & Charge Kit [Play & Charge Kit USB cable Compatibility]

in XBoX on Windows
    Compatibilidad de cable usb del Play & Charge Kit [Play & Charge Kit USB cable Compatibility]: Quisiera saber si el cable usb que viene en el Xbox Play & Charge Kit es el mismo que viene en el Xbox Controller + Cable for Windows, osea quiero comprar el play and charge kit y usar ese cable...
  8. Problem with ethernet cable and 1gb/s speed connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with ethernet cable and 1gb/s speed connection: From 2 weeks when I test my speedtest connection on my xbox one X with nat open, I can' t run over 160 mb(s while before I run 650 mb/s. This cause me problem with xbox live games. Premise that...
  9. Samsung HWD450: Cable box lag

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HWD450: Cable box lag: Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: Cable box lag Just for testing purposes: Can you connect your cable box directly to your TV? Does the sound still lag with the cable box directly...
  10. xbox one x strange ribbon cables

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x strange ribbon cables: hey there my ocd has kicked in again so im looking at the back of my one x and see through the vents below the internet cable slot and the S/PDIF and the IR out there seems to be 3 black ribbon...