Cable d’alimentation (Translation: Power cable)

Discus and support Cable d’alimentation (Translation: Power cable) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; salut , si je branche un cable d’alimentation d’une xbox 360 slim sur xbox one fat est ce que ca marche sans probleme ? *Mod Translation* Hi, if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chakibgf, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Chakibgf
    Chakibgf Guest

salut , si je branche un cable d’alimentation d’une xbox 360 slim sur xbox one fat est ce que ca marche sans probleme ?

*Mod Translation*

Hi, if I plug a power cable from an Xbox 360 slim on Xbox one fat is it working without problem?

:)

Chakibgf, Apr 16, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Chakibgf,

As stated by George this will work but is not recommended. Being that the power supply is not the recommended one for the Xbox one console. This could cause issues with the game shutting off.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF George L Win User

`Hello
    Chakibgf
    !

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. You're asking about whether an Xbox 360 S power outlet cable can be used to power an Xbox One first version. Upon testing this situation on site I was able to just switch the outlet cable
    straight from the Xbox 360 Power Supply Unit and plugged it into the Xbox One's Power supply and it did power up. (it did work) That being said, it would still be recommended you use the cable it comes with but as long as the Voltage of the cable is within
    compatible ranges to the Power Supply it will work.
    About the Xbox One power supply
  4. Chakibgf Win User

Merci beaucoup pour l’information , s’il vous plait mais quand je lance un jeu l’xbox ne va pas s’eteindre ?

[Translation-Thank you very much for the information, please but when I run a game the Xbox will not turn off? ]
  5. onyxishere Win User

Power cable.

Thanks for the info. However, the OP said the dog ate through his power cable, not the HDMI
  6. onyxishere Win User

Power cable.

I'm not sure if they would cover acts of dog. What I would recommend is calling phone support to find out if they would replace it or if you would need to purchase a new one.

If you live in North America then dial 1-800-469-9269
Thema:

1. Cable d’alimentation (Translation: Power cable) - Similar Threads - Cable d’alimentation Translation

2. LED indicator on USB cable for Xbox One Controller is not working properly

in XBoX on Windows
    LED indicator on USB cable for Xbox One Controller is not working properly: Hello I use my Xbox One Controller with Windows 10, wireless adaptor and accumulator. A few days ago I tried to update the gamepad using Accessoiries for Xbox program, there were no updates but...
  3. 12+ft HDMI Cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    12+ft HDMI Cable: Hey everyone. I have always used the HDMI cable included in the consoles. However I have a new setup with a mounted TV and am now in need of a longer HDMI cable that will reach from my Xbox One...
  4. The Xbox One X power cable burns really easily.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox One X power cable burns really easily.: I don't play my Xbox one x of then enough for it to burn out in 7 months.... or so I thought. After experiencing major frame drops I unplugged the console only to see the white top prong with...
  5. One x beep but didnt turn on before i took out the power cable question

in XBoX on Consoles
    One x beep but didnt turn on before i took out the power cable question: Hi! We have a 2 weeks old xbox one x and now suddently it would not turn on from controller or the console, it beeped one time and thats it. Only way i got it on again was to pull out the power...
  6. Sobre o cabo HDMI e a nota fiscal [About the HDMI cable and the invoice]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sobre o cabo HDMI e a nota fiscal [About the HDMI cable and the invoice]: Bom dia, gostaria de tirar algumas dúvidas. Comprei um Xbox One S recentemente de uma pessoa e o console não veio com o cabo HDMI original do console. Fui em várias lojas de eletrônicos e não...
  7. Longer power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Longer power cable: Does anyone know where i can get a longer Xbox One S power cable, brand or offbrand and preferably a store not on amazon 2b87c5c7-6e2e-4b69-9f56-104361f61ee0
  8. XBOX ONE RIBBON CABLE CLIP

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE RIBBON CABLE CLIP: I recently opened my Xbox One up, which is well outside of warranty, in order to clean it. When I removed the ribbon cable for the faceplate a tab broke on the small clip that holds the cable into...
  9. my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and...: my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and stillnothing,,any help plz 503539b9-7ecb-4e7d-a945-0724f3ca8e67
  10. Unable to connect to Xbox Live with an Ethernet cable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live with an Ethernet cable.: Hi, My name is Jason and I'm currently experiencing an odd issue with my Xbox One that I never had before. (It's almost been 9 years now on Xbox Live, 4 years with my Xbox one) To sum things up,...