CableOne: WiFi problem

Discus and support CableOne: WiFi problem in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; CableOne (ISPs): WiFi problem Check this link for a possible solution: Xbox One Disconnection Help | Xbox Live Disconnect | Xbox Live Problems... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by FeudalAcrobat57, Jul 9, 2018.

1. CableOne: WiFi problem

FeudalAcrobat57, Jul 9, 2018
  2. YelkcubNwahs
    YelkcubNwahs Guest
    one guide is wrong (Cableone digital lineup 2/11/14)

the cableone listings are for the previous cableone line up and nothing listed is correct, all the hd channels are in the 1000's and thats not even an option on the oneguide. any way to get this updated xbox?

YelkcubNwahs, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Spook96
    Spook96 Guest
    OneGuide channel listings incorrect for CableOne, Inc.

Hello all,

So, in September of 2014, CableOne updated their system to an "all digital" network. This update changed and added numerous channels. However, OneGuide has yet to reflect these changes. CableOne feels that this is a Microsoft problem. I have submitted to
    troubleshooting reports via the OneGuide setup panel. Also, I have reset my TV listings several times, cleared the OneGuide, cleared the history, and changed to an alternate zip code to force a channel update. Nothing has worked. It may be of note that tvguide.com
    also has incorrect channel information for CableOne (ZIP 57049). Yet, zap2it.com has the correct listings. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Spook96, Jul 9, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 9, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Feverofthestorm Win User

just showing off my connection

I can DL at 500+ and upload around 100....I've also got the CableOne 50 megs a second

:p
  7. II PARALLAX II Win User

just showing off my connection

I too have cableone, and they offered me that 50meg plan...but it has a limit....been with em for years....Ill stick with the 12meg down with no limit for now.....cost isnt the problem, I just dont like set usage limits and a mystery bill
  8. Tormaz Win User

CableOne: Radial Calculation

Hello!

Just a bit of advice. If you ask a vague question you're likely going to get a vague response. I would suggest asking a specific question and clarify what you want to know. If you attack people trying to help you, people are going to stop trying to help.

You asked "What exactly is it used for?" and were given the answer of what it's used for.
  9. xxDRxEVILxx Win User

OneGuide TV Listings are Always Incorrect

Those steps are garbage! Simply put Xbox Oneguide does NOT work. I am on CableOne in zipcode 83301 and I've followed all the steps many times and it has never resolved the issue. NEVER.

Please fix.
Thema:

1. CableOne: WiFi problem - Similar Threads - CableOne WiFi problem

2. 'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi: Last week in the midst of playing a game on my Xbox One, I got kicked off my WiFi and since then I haven't been able to get back on it. When I try try to run a test connection it tells me it's not...
  3. Tiles have no images? Data, wifi, nada

in XboX Insiders
    Tiles have no images? Data, wifi, nada: [IMG] submitted by /u/Leo_Ascendent [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox one causes WiFi to restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one causes WiFi to restart: I bought a new xbox one that causes the internet to restart a minute after connecting to it wirelessly. It definitely resets the router as all other devices connected loose connection at the same...
  5. Wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wifi: Wifi Hi zezoboodyulder, Please create your own thread if you need assistance. We will be happy to help you on your own thread so you can provide more details on the issue. Thank you....
  6. CableOne: Headset not working

CableOne: Headset not working: CableOne (ISPs): Headset not working my headset not working at all in my first controller in the second controller it works but it's not mine... I tried many sulutions like blowing on the aux...
  7. CableOne: Radial Calculation

CableOne: Radial Calculation: CableOne (ISPs): Radial Calculation Hello! Just a bit of advice. If you ask a vague question you're likely going to get a vague response. I would suggest asking a specific question and clarify...
  8. CableOne: Xbox 360 error 8007065b

CableOne: Xbox 360 error 8007065b: CableOne (ISPs): Xbox 360 error 8007065b I don't know why I'm getting this message even though the services are active and I'm signed in deaaa6af-5869-48d6-b81a-7ebf361bbd59
  9. OneGuide channel listings incorrect for CableOne, Inc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide channel listings incorrect for CableOne, Inc.: Hello all, So, in September of 2014, CableOne updated their system to an "all digital" network. This update changed and added numerous channels. However, OneGuide has yet to reflect these...
  10. one guide is wrong (Cableone digital lineup 2/11/14)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    one guide is wrong (Cableone digital lineup 2/11/14): the cableone listings are for the previous cableone line up and nothing listed is correct, all the hd channels are in the 1000's and thats not even an option on the oneguide. any way to get this...