CableOne: Xbox 360 error 8007065b

Discus and support CableOne: Xbox 360 error 8007065b in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; CableOne (ISPs): Xbox 360 error 8007065b I don't know why I'm getting this message even though the services are active and I'm signed in... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SilencedSnail6, Jul 31, 2018.

1. CableOne: Xbox 360 error 8007065b

CableOne (ISPs): Xbox 360 error 8007065b
    I don't know why I'm getting this message even though the services are active and I'm signed in

:)

SilencedSnail6, Jul 31, 2018
  2. ThatShowTime
    ThatShowTime Guest
    ThatShowTime, Jul 31, 2018
  3. ThatShowTime
    ThatShowTime Guest
    ThatShowTime, Jul 31, 2018
  4. ThatShowTime Win User

Impossible open Xbox live with my account

5. ThatShowTime Win User

Code 8007065b

6. denis97g Win User

Status code 8007065b

7. Arminator Win User

Xbox live

Oh, thanks for the answer, but I have the xbox 360 console. Is there a solution for this case. thanks for your feedback
    In order to resolve Error code 8007065b just follow the instructions here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/xbox-live/error-code-8007065b

If these don't work, the site suggest you contact the official support via https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Lord Rob UK Win User

Error 8007065B

Hi BrebisLicence6

Overview

If you see error code 8007065b when you’re using Xbox LIVE, it means that a gamertag change you made might not have been applied correctly to your account.

Read this the page linked to below to learn more about 8007065b and what you should do about it.

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8007065b

Hope this helps

Regards

BoA
Thema:

CableOne: Xbox 360 error 8007065b

1. CableOne: Xbox 360 error 8007065b - Similar Threads - CableOne 360 error

2. Flashing lights on my 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flashing lights on my 360: Hi, im having trouble with my Xbox. When ever i turn it on, lights start flashing on it. What do I do? fc7402f3-712b-475c-89f8-9684ce1bcd02
  3. Reset a second hand xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset a second hand xbox 360: Hello I'm trying to reset the console, there seems to be two issues. When I try and format the console it doesn't give me the option to enter the console serial No but gives me a message saying a...
  4. Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points: I have a fair amount of Microsoft rewards points from doing Bing searches and daily activities and so far I've been using the points to buy 1 month of Xbox Live gold. However is there way I can...
  5. Xbox 360 games language selection is different from Xbox One...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games language selection is different from Xbox One...: So... Probably someone else reported this but today I've downloaded the video game "Disney Bolt" on my Xbox 360. I know the game has italian language in it(and others). But on XBox 360 the game...
  6. CableOne: Headset not working

in XboX Networking Hardware
    CableOne: Headset not working: CableOne (ISPs): Headset not working my headset not working at all in my first controller in the second controller it works but it's not mine... I tried many sulutions like blowing on the aux...
  7. CableOne: Radial Calculation

CableOne: Radial Calculation: CableOne (ISPs): Radial Calculation Hello! Just a bit of advice. If you ask a vague question you're likely going to get a vague response. I would suggest asking a specific question and clarify...
  8. CableOne: WiFi problem

CableOne: WiFi problem: CableOne (ISPs): WiFi problem Check this link for a possible solution: Xbox One Disconnection Help | Xbox Live Disconnect | Xbox Live Problems 5efb950e-ef80-4446-8018-cf400ec02e56
  9. OneGuide channel listings incorrect for CableOne, Inc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide channel listings incorrect for CableOne, Inc.: Hello all, So, in September of 2014, CableOne updated their system to an "all digital" network. This update changed and added numerous channels. However, OneGuide has yet to reflect these...
  10. one guide is wrong (Cableone digital lineup 2/11/14)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    one guide is wrong (Cableone digital lineup 2/11/14): the cableone listings are for the previous cableone line up and nothing listed is correct, all the hd channels are in the 1000's and thats not even an option on the oneguide. any way to get this...