Cache

Discus and support Cache in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So im playing Dying Light and I try to join my friend who lives in California and im in florida. We have open nat types and everything as well as have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ViBe x Wolf2079, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Cache

So im playing Dying Light and I try to join my friend who lives in California and im in florida. We have open nat types and everything as well as have beaten dying light. But anytime we try to join, it says the session you are trying to join is currently
    not available. Why is that? What do I need to do?

:)

ViBe x Wolf2079, Jun 15, 2019
  2. KingRichard2020 Win User

CACHE

3. Bearded Goliath Win User

CACHE

Hello there alexander !

-

You can clear the cache on the console as many times as you see fit, but you will have to re-download updates for your games/apps.

-

BG
  4. fredgiblet Win User

cache

If you're talking about the system cache it can't hurt.
  5. iXscaped Win User

Cache

Make sure you check to see if their servers dont have issues.
  6. ViBe x Wolf2079 Win User

Cache

Felix, If I do that, will I lose my game data and have to start over? Im concerned
Thema:

Cache

1. Cache - Similar Threads - Cache

2. Cache error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cache error: Xbox one WILL NOT clear local cache.tried everything 100 times.hard reboot doesnt work tried it everyway restart\power cycle no.energy saver no.persistent data no.tried oline,offline,adjusting...
  3. How do I clear the xbox one cache if things are very slow loading?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I clear the xbox one cache if things are very slow loading?: Just asking if I can improve my speed loading. f407e7c4-b58f-4974-acf6-5c6d4d36f66e
  4. Insider on X, more buggy cache than O.G.

in XboX Insiders
    Insider on X, more buggy cache than O.G.: Last week I traded up my o.g., to an X . Ive had more currupted cache and saved game sync errors, than I ever had in the o.g. Has anyone else experienced the same? ... It's happening so much I...
  5. Local Caches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local Caches: I was just playing assassin's Creed Rogue when i got a notification saying "Local Cache Full" I started searching when i saw answers which say something about resetting the console soft and hard...
  6. i dont have my premuin cache and i want go in for minecraft texture packs

in XBoX Accessibility
    i dont have my premuin cache and i want go in for minecraft texture packs: i want play with pvp texture pack but i cant i have dl texture pack but i can use they just in my map but i want use all time e65dc57e-2164-4d54-8f34-be6591746d94
  7. Error Code 8007007A & Clearing Caches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 8007007A & Clearing Caches: Hello. I recently attempted to sign into Xbox Live on my old 360, but I was blocked from proceeding by error 8007007A. I checked the corresponding support page, and started off by verifying my...
  8. Xbox one cache will not clear

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one cache will not clear: I have a problem with my xbox one. My local cache has been full for a couple months and i have not been able to clear it. I've tried the method where i power off the xbox one, unplug the power...
  9. Local Cache always full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local Cache always full: I've had an issue where upon booting my xbox one a notification pops up saying that "Local Cache is full! Stats are no longer being saved. This can affect achievements and leaderboards. To start...
  10. Cache

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cache: How do I clear cacje on my xbox one and what does it do if I clear the cache. I use an external hard drive, so will that affect it? Will I lose my game data? d7cb5bc8-8f3f-4126-8323-ebe7085c329c