Calibrating my Xbox Controller doesn't work.

Discus and support Calibrating my Xbox Controller doesn't work. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Guys, I have an xbox 360 controller just repaired but the right stick isn't centered. When i calibrate it with the windows built in tool.. it doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TimotheeMeert, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Calibrating my Xbox Controller doesn't work.

Guys,

I have an xbox 360 controller just repaired but the right stick isn't centered. When i calibrate it with the windows built in tool.. it doesn't change anything.. it always comes back to this.. (see first picture)

Calibrating my Xbox Controller doesn't work. [​IMG]

When i use their Game Controller tester i see this:

Calibrating my Xbox Controller doesn't work. [​IMG]

The stats on the left stick varies.. but it works fine.. never goes over 10% in any direction.. the Right stick on the other hand (the one i replaced)... is ALWAYS 11% and 8% and that makes it drift very very very slightly.. but enough to cause problems
    in shooter games..

Is there any way to calibrate the controller? Other than the Windows tool? Cuz that doesn't work.

:)

TimotheeMeert, Jan 24, 2021
  2. AndreFauteux_947 Win User

Xbox wirefree for win 7 not detected in joy.cpl

Hi Andre,

So to understand the situation you are on Windows 7 and you cannot find the driver for the Xbox controller but a Logitech controller does work when wired, is that correct?

If so, are you trying to use an Xbox 360 controller, and have you tried it wired as well?

Here is an article on how to calibrate Xbox 360 controllers for Windows. You'll need to plug it into the PC using a USB cable:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/calibrate-xbox-360-controller-for-windows

Step 1-C explains for Windows 7.
    Hi,

Yes my logitech wired works , but my xbox unwired doesn't . Is there a specific drivers for my xbox unwired that i should try ?

Tks for your support
  3. kidicarusx Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Xbox Controller

Not the permanant solution I was looking for.

However, I did try using a PS4 controler and the calibration worked for that.

not sure why it refuses to calibrate the Xbox controller.
  4. MysteryMan505 Win User

Unable to use an xbox 360 controller on my pc.

Thanks for your response. I seem to have a problem where XNA Gamepad doesn't appear therefore I can't continue to calibrate my controller.
  5. DerekMcGoey Win User

xbox one controller not working right on pc

does not work at all in game, and yes the controller is fully calibrated
  6. FrankHülldich Win User

Xbox360 Controller Configuration

Please use the article below as a reference when calibrating your Xbox 360 controller. It is not an official Microsoft website, but it may solve your problem.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/103910-cali...
    I tried that before but sadly it doesn't change anything
Thema:

Calibrating my Xbox Controller doesn't work.

1. Calibrating my Xbox Controller doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Calibrating Controller doesn't

2. windows controller calibration don't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    windows controller calibration don't do anything: why windows controller calibration don't do anything when I calibrate my box one controller in the games it doesn't do anything I want to calibrate the analogs because it's not probably centered...
  3. Calibration of Xbox One Controller effectless

in XBoX on Windows
    Calibration of Xbox One Controller effectless: Hello there, The calibration (not remapping of buttons, which works fine) of the sticks and trigger-axis in the windows game controller settings don't have any effect on the various games in...
  4. Controller Calibration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Calibration: Has anybody figured out if there's a way to calibrate the steering sensitivity on the controllers for the TT isle of Man games? b7751d60-66fd-484d-afe0-a8c9f271c1dd
  5. I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller: I opened the game controller window but XNA gamepad didn't appear so I couldn't calibrate my controller. I used this link:...
  6. I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller: I opened the game controller window but XNA gamepad didn't appear so I couldn't calibrate my controller. Moved from the Category ***Gaming on Windows 10*** 222f0659-f724-49c2-8320-bb6a29b23f80
  7. Controller Calibration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Calibration: I'm shocked that my $500+ Xbox One X doesn't have something so basic as a calibration app for the controller. Am I missing something, or does it truly not exist? I'm having having a deadzone...
  8. Controller Calibration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Calibration: I'm shocked that my $500+ Xbox One X doesn't have something so basic as a calibration app for the controller. Am I missing something, or does it truly not exist? I'm having having a deadzone...
  9. Xbox One controller calibration on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller calibration on Xbox One?: Is there any way to calibrate an xbox controller or have someone calibrate an xbox controller for use on an xbox one? I know how to do it on a Windows 10 PC but the calibrations don’t transfer to...
  10. Is there a way like on a pc you can calibrate the 360 wireless controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way like on a pc you can calibrate the 360 wireless controller?: My controller is acting slow and seems off on the axes it wont turn like it as sharp as it did help. 408e6767-1786-488b-a023-4b4201741038