Call back

Discus and support Call back in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It says online that there is about a 1 mon wait on speaking to someone, why won't it accept my number and get someone to call me back?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SallyJones5, Jun 3, 2020.

1. SallyJones5
    SallyJones5 Guest

Call back

It says online that there is about a 1 mon wait on speaking to someone, why won't it accept my number and get someone to call me back?

:)

SallyJones5, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Davis_8 Win User

Call back

Are you on the versions of Microsofts site which is the same as where you are located (for example, you live in Canada and are on the Canadian version of the site)

The other thing to make sure is you are putting in your full phone number with country code. That may or may not be an issue.

If all else fails, they may be having an issue and you could try again another day, usually though if they are having a service outage they will post that on their twitter page or on their main site.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Call back

A 1 month wait seems quite long...

Have you tried requesting a call back at the following link: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

*try selecting various options from the dropdown menu till you see an option for a call back.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Request call back

Hi there Ronnie,

You can request a callback from
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Billing
    3. Say No thanks to the virtual agent
    4. Select Error Messages and codes
    5. Skip step 3 and go to step 4
    6. Select request a callback from support

I hope this helps!
  5. Smwutches Win User

request call back

You can request a call back at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us (bypass the virtual assistant by pressing the more options link, choose a topic, and then you should be
    given more options for contacting support. If that is not one of the options, change your category/topic).
  6. JackBrowne Win User

Request a call back

My 7 year old has pre ordered something by a mistake please help me with a refund its £74.99
Thema:

Call back

1. Call back - Similar Threads - Call

2. Help finding a link to the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Survival pack on the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help finding a link to the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Survival pack on the Microsoft Store: I would like help finding a link to the survival pack for Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I have the XBOX ONE version of the game and do not have a XBOX live gold membership because I don't play...
  3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - many issues downloading data packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - many issues downloading data packs: Recently bought the Modern Warfare disk - installed it and downloaded the version from the Microsoft store. It said it was missing the Data Packs (a common issue from browsing around the...
  4. Game goes black in game play in call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game goes black in game play in call of duty modern warfare: Game goes black in game play in call of duty modern warfare 62b51de0-a1d8-45e2-af31-2329e8321a7f
  5. Call of duty modern warfare lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare lag: I am having an issue where my game has a bery high ping i played one game and the next game it started lagging really bad. I have wored connection, i have reset my router, i have cleared my...
  6. Call of Duty Halloween Event Pumpkin Rifle didn't unlock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Halloween Event Pumpkin Rifle didn't unlock: Hello I played the Halloween Event on call of duty and unlocked all 16 Halloween Boxes and on the Halloween Event main menu it shows that the Halloween Event as finshed but the Halloween Pumkin...
  7. Does Call of duty Black ops 2 and 3 require Xbox Live Gold on the Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Call of duty Black ops 2 and 3 require Xbox Live Gold on the Xbox 360: So i wanted to revisit the old Cods on my xbox 360 and i want to know do those games require xbox live gold now as the case doesn't have the xbox live logo on it 58ca8435-0929-4e94-b47b-3a2df98cfd6b
  8. Call of duty black ops Cold War Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops Cold War Beta: I was just wondering if the Beta is still available for this game? Because my game isn’t working and it dosen’t say the Beta is done. cb80d656-9f1e-435a-89de-7adef1712a74
  9. call of duty cold war beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty cold war beta: Anyone else having an issue opening the cold war beta? Mine is telling me to sign in to the account that purchased the game, which clearly I'm signed into my account... I can't be the only one...
  10. Call Of Duty Cold War Cross Gen Edition vs Smart Delivery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Cold War Cross Gen Edition vs Smart Delivery: So the Cold War Preorder has 3 shown options: Standard, Cross Gen, Ultimate. It's stated that to play the game on both Xbox One and Series X/S you need to buy the Cross Gen edition, and if you buy...