Call me back please

Discus and support Call me back please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How in the [Mod Removed - Profanity] to iget a hold of them? They wont call me back ecb4718e-1420-4f32-ba6d-1273400996f6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AugAmby#13, May 12, 2019.

1. AugAmby#13
    AugAmby#13 Guest

Call me back please

How in the [Mod Removed - Profanity] to iget a hold of them?
    They wont call me back

:)

AugAmby#13, May 12, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Call me back please

Hey AugAmby#13

Could you clarify whom it is that you are attempting to get ahold of, please?

If your are trying to contact
    Xbox Customer Support
    you can do this by following these steps:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 2 : Select See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue – game won't start
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Call me back

I Hope this helps.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Please call me

4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Please call me

Hi Jason,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

As
    provided above, the best way to reach Live Support would be through our

Contact Us Page.

(Steps subject to change)

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select
    See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this helps. We will be locking this thread as we have provided an answer. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to
    the Xbox Forums for further assistance. You are more than welcome to start another thread detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to help!
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Please reached me back!!

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues. Please see enforcement.xbox.com

You can always submit a case review if eligible. Here is the info on how to do that: http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device is used to violate the Code of Conduct in an egregious or repeated manner. Once a device ban occurs, no account can connect to the Xbox Live service from
    the affected device. Given the severity of this action they take each device ban extremely seriously, and only take action after a lengthy investigation.

A common misconception is that a certain number of reports will result in an automatic suspension. According to the myth, even if you haven’t done anything wrong someone can get you suspended by encouraging players to file many complaints. This is completely
    untrue.

XBLPET investigates complaints and takes each report into consideration when making an enforcement decision, but a certain volume or frequency of complaints doesn’t guarantee a suspension. We take an evidence-based approach to enforcement and take numerous
    factors into account when considering issuing a suspension. The context around the content or activity is particularly essential and drives our decision-making process. Simply put, there is no magic formula that instantly results in a suspension.

Despite what some may claim, XBLPET will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions
    always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.

6. IsraelZamudio1 Win User

The audio jack on my standard control failed

Please help me, how do I request a call back.

The automated system does not show me the phone number
Thema:

Call me back please

1. Call me back please - Similar Threads - Call please

2. CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 RETROCOMPATIBILITY (XBOX ONE) PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 RETROCOMPATIBILITY (XBOX ONE) PLEASE HELP: Hi guys, I've bought COD MW3 in digital midia and actually I have already installed the game and also had GOLD signature... BUT when I go to play the game (already installed and bought) a message...
  3. I deleted my call of duty ww2 private beta codes and I need them back please

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I deleted my call of duty ww2 private beta codes and I need them back please: I deleted my call of duty ww2 private beta codes that was given to me and I need them back please. I went to copy and paste the messages so I can send to a friend but accidentally. Can I please...
  4. CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 RETROCOMPATIBILITY (XBOX ONE) PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 RETROCOMPATIBILITY (XBOX ONE) PLEASE HELP: Hi guys, I've bought COD MW3 in digital midia and actually I have already installed the game and also had GOLD signature... BUT when I go to play the game (already installed and bought) a message...
  5. CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 RETROCOMPATIBILITY (XBOX ONE) PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
  6. Please put Prop Hunt back in Call of Duty ww @

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please put Prop Hunt back in Call of Duty ww @: Please can anyone tell me why Prop Hunt is gone out of COD WW 2, and will it come back. If so when. I was very sad to find it missing 7d074edf-d7a0-4888-954a-b367ae814f2b
  7. Please put Prop Hunt back in Call of Duty ww 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please put Prop Hunt back in Call of Duty ww 2: Please can anyone tell me why Prop Hunt is gone out of COD WW 2, and will it come back. If so when. I was very sad to find it missing. 1359d51b-2d77-4eb1-a32e-e17ae1f6d59f
  8. A guy called sellout [Mod Removed] just scammed me please message him hate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A guy called sellout [Mod Removed] just scammed me please message him hate: please help me I'm 11 and he scammed me please help 7b2feaf8-4fb1-4dce-88bb-256a166cf776
  9. Help Please - Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Please - Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360: Can someone please help me? I redeemed a code for the Classic Ghost Multiplayer Character on Call of Duty Ghosts on XBOX 360. I checked my character profile and saw the Simon Riely (Ghost) head...
  10. Please rectify the so-called "reputation" system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please rectify the so-called "reputation" system: I am a lone wolf, psycho-socially. I believe in anti-modern principles, like honor and integrity and fair play. So it can be guessed what happens when I happen to find my way into a multiplayer...