Call of duty, Battlefield Clan.

Discus and support Call of duty, Battlefield Clan. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If your looking for a clan go apply for DGC http://www.dgcgaming.net/showthread.php?44-Battalion-Information we are a clan that plays different games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xTEAM KOBRAx, May 29, 2014.

1. xTEAM KOBRAx
    xTEAM KOBRAx Guest

xTEAM KOBRAx, May 29, 2014
  2. Ceph War
    Ceph War Guest
    [Xbox One] Ceph Gaming Recruiting

Quick Call of Duty: Ghost Statistic Update

Division: Gold-Platinum

Roster: 16 players

Clan Average Kill/Death: 1.91

Clan Average Win %: 56%

Looking for exceptional Call of Duty: Ghost and Battlefield 4 players who are looking to be apart of a great clan.

Ceph War, May 29, 2014
  3. CrimsonRubyX
    CrimsonRubyX Guest
    How do I create a clan on Xbox Live??

Or can i only make clans on games like Call of Duty and BattleField???

CrimsonRubyX, May 29, 2014
  4. Ceph War Win User

[Xbox One] Ceph Gaming Recruiting

Quick Call of Duty: Ghost Statistic Update

Division: Gold-Platinum

Roster: 16 players

Clan Average Kill/Death: 1.91

Clan Average Win %: 56%

Looking for exceptional Call of Duty: Ghost and Battlefield 4 players who are looking to be apart of a great clan.
  5. Crystik Storm Win User

Crystik Clan (Recruitment)

we have the age requirement due to some gamer's being under age & not everyone gets along with the younger crowd, but i am willing to let anyone try out, i may be surprised on the mature level & gaming skills, etc. we ask that people who join our clan changes
    there name because if we had our clan tag beside our name anyone in any lobby could put our clan tag in and say there in our clan but they wouldn't really be.

Games we Play

- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

- Call of Duty: Black Ops

- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

- Call of Duty: Ghosts

- Battlefield: Bad Company 2

- Battlefield 3

- Battlefield 4

- Far Cry 3

- Max Payne 3

- Medal of Honor: Warfighter

- Titanfall

- Minecraft
  6. xD3ViLsAsAsSiNx Win User

Recruiting for Tactical **** Gaming: Social Clan

hey blue gooddess i have halo 4 battlefield assassins creed and call of duty i would love to join your clan
  7. TOX1C ASSASSIN Win User

I am looking for a clan to join

im recruiting for the clan im in called Hostility Gaming right now we play Call of Duty and im recruiting for Battlefield hardline. message me if you wanna join
  8. OnlyArrow Win User

Brok3n Clan. Please join

Our clan supports black ops 2 and 1. Minecraft meaning build competitions. Soon Call of duty ghosts, battlefield 4 and gta 5
Thema:

1. Call of duty, Battlefield Clan. - Similar Threads - Call duty Battlefield

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign, multiplayer, and spec ops packs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign, multiplayer, and spec ops packs...: Hello, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled all packs and the main game for the new call of duty modern warfare. The game loads fine and everything thing seems on the up and up, it even...
  3. Not loading the full map (ground war) on Call of duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not loading the full map (ground war) on Call of duty Modern Warfare: Hello people! i have two issue.. when i’m playing Call of duty MW its not loading the fully map.. does anyone has fix for this problem?! it happens with the ground war maps. And i’m...
  4. The Best Shooter Online for this season. Battlefield V or Call of Duty Black Ops IIII?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Best Shooter Online for this season. Battlefield V or Call of Duty Black Ops IIII?: Two great titles are about to come out, and we would like to know what is your opinion about which one is for you the best of the two and why? Why would you decide? In my particular case I really...
  5. Call of Duty Advanced Warfare vs Battlefield Hardline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Advanced Warfare vs Battlefield Hardline: Should I buy Call of Duty Advanced Warfare or Battlefield Hardline ? b2f61099-a23d-4e73-86b1-95581b9410a0
  6. World of Tanks, Call of Duty and Battlefield Clan Looking FOR YOU!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks, Call of Duty and Battlefield Clan Looking FOR YOU!: Welcome to OSG WE ARE LOOKING FOR PLAYERS TO JOIN US ON BATTLEFIELD 4, CALL OF DUTY: AW, CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 AND WORLD OF TANKS! PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR REPLY HERE! I WILL...
  7. Hostility Gaming (HG) Is recruiting for Battlefield hardline but also for Call Of Duty.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hostility Gaming (HG) Is recruiting for Battlefield hardline but also for Call Of Duty.: Hostility Gaming is a small clan right now we are currently recruiting for Battlefield Hardline and Call Of Duty Black ops 2, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. let me know if you wanna join and post...
  8. Does Call of Duty have older player them Battlefield?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Call of Duty have older player them Battlefield?: I am taking a survey for my AFDA class about Call of Duty and Battlefield age relevance. The survey has only has two question, so its really not that long. Maybe Call of Duty has older player them...
  9. Does Call of Duty have older players them battlefield?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Call of Duty have older players them battlefield?: I am taking a survey for my AFDA class about Call of Duty and Battlefield age relevance. The survey has only has two question, so its really not that long. Maybe Call of Duty has older player them...
  10. Will Call of Duty Infinite Warfare still sell more than Battlefield 1 because its a Call of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Call of Duty Infinite Warfare still sell more than Battlefield 1 because its a Call of ...: Call of Duty is huge in Gaming, as w e all know but after the horrendous reaction to the new Call of Duty Infinite Warfare will it sell more than Battlefield 1? My answer is maybe only because of...