call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can...

Discus and support call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i'm trying to play the dlcs on my account but my dad owns the dlcs. i have them installed and can play the maps on my dads account but i can't on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PilotTwist, Jul 17, 2019.

1. PilotTwist
    PilotTwist Guest

call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can...

so i'm trying to play the dlcs on my account but my dad owns the dlcs. i have them installed and can play the maps on my dads account but i can't on my account.

:)

PilotTwist, Jul 17, 2019
  2. chuckrcheese Win User

Black Ops II on Xbox One question

3. Does my DLC from Call of Duty games
    transfer to Xbox One?

Call of Duty 2

No, DLC compatibility is not part of the backward compatibility program for Call of Duty 2. DLC content previously purchased on Xbox 360 is not available to play on Xbox One.

Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Yes, DLC content previously purchased on Xbox 360 is available to play on Xbox One.

Hope that helps
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Black Ops 4 Pre-Order

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand it can cause worry when items are missing from a purchase. I would like to ask, which version was purchased for Black Ops 4? For instance,

Digital Deluxe Enhanced Edition
    Digital Deluxe Edition
    , or the
    Standard Edition
    . The items will be received for the DLC within the game tile once they have been published. They should appear under:

Press Xbox Button > My Games & Apps > See All > Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 > Manage Game > Add-ons.

Items will be shown under Installed or ready to install. Let us know if there is anything missing still.

Thank you!
  4. KRAZY B5 Win User

Headset not working on Blacks Ops 2

Thank you for your help .. I have one other question if you can help me out .. when i go into xbox live on black ops 2 its says about Black ops 2 and call of duty ghosts and if you are the prestige master to jump online and enjoy the dlc experiences but
    when i go online black ops 2 i don't have any new maps.
  5. bowski477 Win User

call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can play on the account that owns them

Because it's played through the 360 emulator on Xbox One it would follow the same rules as the Xbox 360. The person who purchased the content can play it but that does not extend to the other users on the console.
  6. PilotTwist Win User

call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can play on the account that owns them

the problem is i can play all other dlcs that my dad owns but not black ops 1
Thema:

1. call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can... - Similar Threads - call duty black

2. Call of Duty Black Ops 4 game share not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 4 game share not working: EDIT: This has been going on for a few months, not related to days content issue of 8/6/2019 So I gameshare with my younger brother who owns BO4. Before this I did not own the game at all, BUT I...
  3. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare & Black Ops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare & Black Ops: Please add them in gamepass that will be neat. f04330d2-1274-4442-9c84-9dd76abc425e
  4. FIXED: Will choosing a holographic sight for an advantage in Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIXED: Will choosing a holographic sight for an advantage in Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 be...: So I put a holographic sight and all of the sudden, I was getting lots of eliminations and I liked the close view. Is this cheating? Please answer my question, thank you....
  5. call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore: why is microsoft so full of [Mod Removed - Profanity] i bought all the call of duty black ops dlc maps for a long time i cud play it in offline mode and 2months ago it changed now i have spend...
  6. Why can't I hear others on my team in call of duty black ops 4 BLACKOUT?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I hear others on my team in call of duty black ops 4 BLACKOUT?: The game audio works fine but My controller is up to date, no short in my headset because it works fine on my black controller, I also tried restarting game and console....
  7. I can't connect to online on call of duty black ops 4, this code is showing: 0x80a4001e

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to online on call of duty black ops 4, this code is showing: 0x80a4001e: I can't connect to online on call of duty black ops 4, this code is showing: 0x80a4001e I tried looking up the code but there was nothing there to help me out. i mean i can't see any of my things...
  8. When will hardcore mode return back to call of duty: Black ops 4 blackout?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will hardcore mode return back to call of duty: Black ops 4 blackout?: Also when150 health go to 26 health in blackout hardcore? Because there no low health in blackout hardcore mode. 3d8f5e80-0cfc-47ea-a251-b4a7fbeeaf61
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops 3 User Generated Content

in XBoX Accessibility
    Call of Duty Black Ops 3 User Generated Content: I am unable to change my clan tag and such because the user generated content is unavailable due to your parental control setting but I am not connected to a parent account, what do I do?...
  10. Running Problem for Call Of Duty Black Ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Running Problem for Call Of Duty Black Ops: I was unable to start call of duty black ops . I started CODBO so i see a message . This message is WIN_ EMP QUIT BODY and this show three option (yes,no,cancel) and i click all three but this...