call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can...

Discus and support call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i'm trying to play the dlcs on my account but my dad owns the dlcs. i have them installed and can play the maps on my dads account but i can't on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PilotTwist, Jul 17, 2019.

1. PilotTwist
    PilotTwist Guest

call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can...

so i'm trying to play the dlcs on my account but my dad owns the dlcs. i have them installed and can play the maps on my dads account but i can't on my account.

:)

PilotTwist, Jul 17, 2019
  2. chuckrcheese Win User

Black Ops II on Xbox One question

3. Does my DLC from Call of Duty games
    transfer to Xbox One?

Call of Duty 2

No, DLC compatibility is not part of the backward compatibility program for Call of Duty 2. DLC content previously purchased on Xbox 360 is not available to play on Xbox One.

Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Yes, DLC content previously purchased on Xbox 360 is available to play on Xbox One.

Hope that helps
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Black Ops 4 Pre-Order

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand it can cause worry when items are missing from a purchase. I would like to ask, which version was purchased for Black Ops 4? For instance,

Digital Deluxe Enhanced Edition
    Digital Deluxe Edition
    , or the
    Standard Edition
    . The items will be received for the DLC within the game tile once they have been published. They should appear under:

Press Xbox Button > My Games & Apps > See All > Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 > Manage Game > Add-ons.

Items will be shown under Installed or ready to install. Let us know if there is anything missing still.

Thank you!
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Content disappearing when I buy it

I bought the Black Ops Pass for the game Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 so I could receive the new DLC when it comes out. I have been playing all of the DLC but then recently it says I have to buy it again. The add-ons are still installed and when I go
    to the store inside Black Ops 4, it even says I have purchased the add-ons. And when I go to the microsoft store on the xbox, it gives me a price when it still says that “This product is installed”. I just want to play the things I had already paid for, not
    play them for a moment and then suddenly they become un-playable. I just need some help or information that could help me with all of this because I am just confused.
    Hard reset your xbox
  5. KRAZY B5 Win User

Headset not working on Blacks Ops 2

Thank you for your help .. I have one other question if you can help me out .. when i go into xbox live on black ops 2 its says about Black ops 2 and call of duty ghosts and if you are the prestige master to jump online and enjoy the dlc experiences but
    when i go online black ops 2 i don't have any new maps.
  6. bowski477 Win User

call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can play on the account that owns them

Because it's played through the 360 emulator on Xbox One it would follow the same rules as the Xbox 360. The person who purchased the content can play it but that does not extend to the other users on the console.
Thema:

1. call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can... - Similar Threads - call duty black

2. Installing Call Of Duty Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Call Of Duty Black Ops 2: I recently bought Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 and anytime I go to install the game after a few seconds it says installation stopped. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have tried...
  3. Will blackout from call of duty: black ops (reboot) in the future timeline of 2020 will be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will blackout from call of duty: black ops (reboot) in the future timeline of 2020 will be...: Not much leaks of call of duty: black ops (Reboot) in the present timeline of 2020. 9bfaa372-c2cf-4024-9b23-65435a2a4a55
  4. Why doesn't Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 let you play 4 multiplayer local split screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 let you play 4 multiplayer local split screen?: Last night we were going to try to play local multiplayer split screen on my brother xbox one. But it keeps showing a lock on the local multiplayer mode. It's really strange that local...
  5. Call of duty black ops 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty black ops 4: Trying to play blackout and it keeps saying black ops server is unavailable but im able to play multiplayer and zombies c9200198-9843-42f3-b951-c623d551705e
  6. Is there any Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Xbox avatars?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Xbox avatars?: I find me a toy revolver: Blackout edition and I think there other call of duty: Blackout xbox avatar but I can't find it 10ccb178-a56f-428d-ab7c-4b0b5b7d05dd
  7. Is it me or the people who own the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Season Pass can't play DLC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it me or the people who own the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Season Pass can't play DLC...: I'm not sure what is wrong but I can play DLC maps in private online from multiplayer but in public online from multiplayer... There no chosing DLC maps. 33e39ed9-4994-494d-a0ab-bde9e6234802
  8. Call of duty black ops 3 - won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 3 - won't start: Hi. Installed black ops 3 and it won't launch. The splash screen comes up, then it goes dark, then back to the xbox dashboard. Help! eeb2ec01-fcdf-4e2a-890d-d6e9b2a31c98
  9. Call of duty Black Ops 4 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Black Ops 4 servers: Why am i getting kicked off the server every time i play cod black ops 4? bf36e841-38b7-4188-bbae-175341fba5a7
  10. Call of duty black ops 4 crashes after every match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 4 crashes after every match: After i leave each match the game crashes b3e5ae10-c412-42a1-8165-12fa0bf8de98