Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Season Pass (LOWER PRICE ASAP)

Discus and support Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Season Pass (LOWER PRICE ASAP) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The price has not reduce for Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass. I feel I'm paying too much money since Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 is a 6 year old... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DRAGON17FIRE, Aug 2, 2018.

1. DRAGON17FIRE
    DRAGON17FIRE Guest

The price has not reduce for Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass. I feel I'm paying too much money since Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 is a 6 year old game. The season pass should get reduce because Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Season Pass
    gets reduce or discount price. Time is passing and Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 is arriving soon. It's time to give Black Ops 2 Season Pass a discount. The price is out rage since not many going to buy season pass anymore. Microsoft is ripping $10 more at Microsoft
    Store on Xbox One. It cost $40.00 in the Black Ops 2 store and cost $49.99 at Microsoft store. It's a ripoff. Please give 90% discount on the season pass. It never going to sell if you keep it at the same price for years. Thank You - P.S. Keep
    up the great work Xbox and I can't wait for the massive updates.

:)

DRAGON17FIRE, Aug 2, 2018
  2. Solitarie A
    Solitarie A Guest
    Solitarie A, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Team Klepek
    Team Klepek Guest
    Elite Info

Q - If I buy a Season Pass, will I get early access to the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs?

A - No, fans who purchase the Season Pass will have access to each of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs on the same date as those who purchase the DLC Map Packs á la carte for their respective platform.

From the link in the first post.

Team Klepek, Aug 2, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

microsoft decides what to put on sale and I think it will be discounted during sales.

denis97g, Aug 2, 2018
  5. denis97g Win User

microsoft decides what to put on sale and I think it will be discounted during sales.
  6. Solitarie A Win User

shredded season pass code

7. SebastienDragon Win User

Carte prépayée qui napparais pas sur les x box [Prepaid card that Napparais not on the X box]

Je veux acheter le saison pass de black ops 4 call of duty

[Translation - I want to buy the season pass of black ops 4 call of duty]
  8. Team Klepek Win User

Elite Info

Q - If I buy a Season Pass, will I get early access to the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs?

A - No, fans who purchase the Season Pass will have access to each of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs on the same date as those who purchase the DLC Map Packs á la carte for their respective platform.

From the link in the first post.
  9. PunchedBump156 Win User

Black Ops 2 season pass

yes they do match and its not a card its a receipt they gave me that had a code. it says call of duty black ops II season pass. it gave me the info to download so i did that then it said go to bing and type in call of duty black ops II season pass but it
    just gave me 4000 microsoft points.
Thema:

1. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Season Pass (LOWER PRICE ASAP) - Similar Threads - Call Duty Black

2. Call of Duty Black ops 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black ops 5: Keeping the same line as modern warfare will be a great game, just like the other CODs c341edda-2d33-42f2-8391-ca4120bf3d89
  3. Installing Call Of Duty Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Call Of Duty Black Ops 2: I recently bought Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 and anytime I go to install the game after a few seconds it says installation stopped. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have tried...
  4. Will blackout from call of duty: black ops (reboot) in the future timeline of 2020 will be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will blackout from call of duty: black ops (reboot) in the future timeline of 2020 will be...: Not much leaks of call of duty: black ops (Reboot) in the present timeline of 2020. 9bfaa372-c2cf-4024-9b23-65435a2a4a55
  5. Why doesn't Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 let you play 4 multiplayer local split screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 let you play 4 multiplayer local split screen?: Last night we were going to try to play local multiplayer split screen on my brother xbox one. But it keeps showing a lock on the local multiplayer mode. It's really strange that local...
  6. Call of duty black ops 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty black ops 4: Trying to play blackout and it keeps saying black ops server is unavailable but im able to play multiplayer and zombies c9200198-9843-42f3-b951-c623d551705e
  7. Is there any Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Xbox avatars?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Xbox avatars?: I find me a toy revolver: Blackout edition and I think there other call of duty: Blackout xbox avatar but I can't find it 10ccb178-a56f-428d-ab7c-4b0b5b7d05dd
  8. Is it me or the people who own the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Season Pass can't play DLC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it me or the people who own the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Season Pass can't play DLC...: I'm not sure what is wrong but I can play DLC maps in private online from multiplayer but in public online from multiplayer... There no chosing DLC maps. 33e39ed9-4994-494d-a0ab-bde9e6234802
  9. Call of duty black ops 3 - won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 3 - won't start: Hi. Installed black ops 3 and it won't launch. The splash screen comes up, then it goes dark, then back to the xbox dashboard. Help! eeb2ec01-fcdf-4e2a-890d-d6e9b2a31c98
  10. Call of duty Black Ops 4 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Black Ops 4 servers: Why am i getting kicked off the server every time i play cod black ops 4? bf36e841-38b7-4188-bbae-175341fba5a7