Call of duty black ops 2

Discus and support Call of duty black ops 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well the game is better then cod bo cause it has so much more added to it the zombies is okay in cod bo2 but I love the zombies more in cod bo. the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZappiestNote74, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Call of duty black ops 2

Well the game is better then cod bo cause it has so much more added to it the zombies is okay in cod bo2 but I love the zombies more in cod bo. the multiplayer in cod bo2 is way better then in cod bo cause it has the gun game and it has better camos for
    the guns and stick and stones was a addition because it makes it fun to use only a crossbow and the balistic knife and it will also give you a chance to higer your skillzs with them and still enjoy the game at the same time I cant wait for cod bo 3 its gonna
    be way better then the previous games just by the trailer I can see that. Call of duty black ops 2 :D hope everyone has a great day or night. Love from a friend ♡

:)

ZappiestNote74, Apr 30, 2015
  2. Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite

SpeckledEagle, Apr 30, 2015
  3. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
  4. AndreasLundmark Win User

Games with Gold April 2019

I Will have call of duty Black ops 3 and for xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Will DLC's be transferred?

[quote user="Flopperhead"]

Let's say Treyarch wanted to start publishing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the Xbox One

[/quote]They will, and it will be called -- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Issues with newly downloaded maps

Are you talking about Call of Duty 2, Modern Warfare 2 or Call of Duty Black Ops II?
  7. xX King JayT Xx Win User

callofduty 2

Do you mean black ops 2? or call of duty 2? Alot of people are having problems with the black ops 2 servers. As for call of duty 2, they may have possibly shut down the servers because its a dead game.
Thema:

Call of duty black ops 2

1. Call of duty black ops 2 - Similar Threads - Call duty black

2. Call of duty Black ops 2 Season pass dlc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Black ops 2 Season pass dlc: Hello i have a question, i bought the cod black ops 2 game for the xbox one with backwards compatibility. Because of the nostalgia i wanted to buy the season pass in order to play the old zombie...
  3. Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles: I purchased ZC, and the game/Microsoft store will not let me download it. It says i do not own the DLC but i payed for it. Pls help me. a80ea810-65ca-4d8a-93b6-f46e29d961fb
  4. Call of Duty Black Ops 4-Blackout Cheaters Using Aimbots and other disallowed mods

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops 4-Blackout Cheaters Using Aimbots and other disallowed mods: I'm sick and tired of seeing pure [mod removed] in this game! Playing Heavy Metal Heroes or Hot Pursuit, some dude takes a wild [mod removed] guess as to where I'm driving even though I'm over on...
  5. Xbox one x Japan Ver can not play Xbox 360 Call of Duty®: Black Ops Japan Ver game disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x Japan Ver can not play Xbox 360 Call of Duty®: Black Ops Japan Ver game disk: Dear everyone, I am pretty sure that my going to play game is in list of backward-compatibility as below link https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games But when...
  6. Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for...: Previous post about same issue: Post I had no problem playing the backwards-compatible game until some months ago. Just one day when I turned on my Xbox One S to play, it did not have my profile...
  7. Call of Duty Black Ops 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 3: Why is it that Call of Duty Black Ops 3 is able to be played if you get it on the console but not able to play if you have the disc, how do I fix this?, and I tried it on my 360 and a message...
  8. Call of Duty Black Ops III and all of the DLCs are no longer on my Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops III and all of the DLCs are no longer on my Xbox.: Ive had it unistalled for a long time but recently i tried to reinstall Black Ops 3. I checked my full library i couldnt find it anywhere. The DLCs and the full game plus chronicles are missing...
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 3: My dashboard shows that i have all of the DLC downloaded for Black Ops 3 but i go to play in game it shows that i need to buy each DLC. 4fb069ef-01d6-4a7b-8b04-154c71312d8c
  10. Call of Duty modernwarfare Has a big black ball on my screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty modernwarfare Has a big black ball on my screen: I preorder the game when it was first available and when i played it, it had the same issue so i got it refunded now i have it off a friend and it still has the same problem i cannot play the game...