Call of Duty Black Ops 3 on XBOX 0 players?

Discus and support Call of Duty Black Ops 3 on XBOX 0 players? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got Call of Duty Black Ops 3 on my Series X, it says 0% players online on TDM etc, searched for 8 hours no games, is this game network region locked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arcade Hustle, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Call of Duty Black Ops 3 on XBOX 0 players?

I got Call of Duty Black Ops 3 on my Series X, it says 0% players online on TDM etc, searched for 8 hours no games, is this game network region locked or something?

I'm in South Africa, Fiber internet, open NAT, Upnp on.

:)

Arcade Hustle, Jan 23, 2022
  2. AndreasLundmark Win User

Games with Gold April 2019

I Will have call of duty Black ops 3 and for xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2
  3. Eggnogga Win User

Will DLC's be transferred?

[quote user="Flopperhead"]

Let's say Treyarch wanted to start publishing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the Xbox One

[/quote]They will, and it will be called -- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
  4. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 digital versions for Xbox pulled from Xbox Games Store, Amazon

6. Obsessive Power Win User

HElp

Hi,

Sorry, Call of Duty Modern Warfare isn't compatible yet on the Xbox One. It maybe in the future though. The following Call of Duty titles are supported:

[*]Call of Duty® 2
    [*]Call of Duty® 3
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
    [*]Call of Duty®: Ghosts
    [*]Call of Duty®: World at War

To see the full backwards compatible list, please
    click here.
Thema:

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 on XBOX 0 players?

1. Call of Duty Black Ops 3 on XBOX 0 players? - Similar Threads - Call Duty Black

2. Can I refund a xbox game (call of duty black ops 3) if I run into unresolvable accessibly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I refund a xbox game (call of duty black ops 3) if I run into unresolvable accessibly...: Hey folks I had a birth issue that left me Hydrocephalus as a kid. The damage to my visual processing made me experience visual distortions that prevent me from driving. I find some games...
  3. Call of duty black ops cold war is saying to repurchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war is saying to repurchase: so cold war needs to be purchased again and i would do what others recommended however i cant since i tried to uninstall and reinstall cold war to see if that would fix it but i cant see it in my...
  4. Disconnected from Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected from Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Servers: I have been trying to get into a lobby for 3 weeks and I've had no luck. Managed to join an existing lobby of a friend and when I get to the boot up screen of the map it just disconnects me from...
  5. Call of Duty Black ops Upgrade to X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black ops Upgrade to X/S: I have Just got my new Xbox Series X, as I only purchased the standard digital vision of CoD Black ops when it first came out. do I reinstall this vision to my new Xbox and purchase the 'Call of...
  6. Bought Call of duty Black ops 4 in 2019, Xbox store says i need to pay for the game despite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Call of duty Black ops 4 in 2019, Xbox store says i need to pay for the game despite...: I read online and found the steps here do not work. I even set my xbox as home xbox removed all accounts and power cycled the xbox and nothing works. i bought the season pass, game, and dlc. I...
  7. Call of duty: Black ops 3 DLC content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty: Black ops 3 DLC content: Ok so I purchased every possible expansion map pack and single maps available for COD: BO3, but didn't see in small print almost all of them are for Xbox One only I have a 360. They refused a...
  8. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War: Hello. I purchased Call of Duty: Cold War in September of last year, and I uninstalled the game due to lack of space, after downloading another game. Once I did that, I tried installing the game...
  9. Cant install Call of duty Black Ops III to my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Call of duty Black Ops III to my pc: I purchased bo3 on my Xbox 1 and trying to install it on my pc, when I go to the game and click on learn more, its saying that I have to be logged into both Xbox app and Microsoft store. I am...
  10. Error code 0x80070570 for Xbox One Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070570 for Xbox One Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: I've had this problem for atleast a month since asking this question and have tried extensively to figure it out on my own. But I've had to resort to looking around online and doing some research....