call of duty black ops 3 split screen black bars

Discus and support call of duty black ops 3 split screen black bars in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you fix black bars on black ops 3 splitscreen xbox one s. 186393bc-4333-456b-9b6b-bc8af6f5fc8d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TryhardRomas, Mar 3, 2020.

1. TryhardRomas
    TryhardRomas Guest

How do you fix black bars on black ops 3 splitscreen xbox one s.

:)

TryhardRomas, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

Lan party help

Hey again Beatbox!

Black Ops 2 should support 4 player split screen. Check out page 2 of the overview on the

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    page. ^_^
  3. TryhardRomas Win User

Its fine because i found out my tv can zoom in and thT made it so i cant see the black bars and now it looks like a normal splitscreen game
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Its fine because i found out my tv can zoom in and thT made it so i cant see the black bars and now it looks like a normal splitscreen game
    This is what ive always had to do as well.
  5. bowski477 Win User

From what I've seen this has been a topic since the game was released. It also occurs in Blops4. Apparently they do it to preserve the aspect ratio of the game. You can try contacting Treyarch/Activision but I assume at this point there wouldn't be anything
    they would do about it.
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

See if there is an option in the game system, but I think there is no other way.
Thema:

1. call of duty black ops 3 split screen black bars - Similar Threads - call duty black

2. Call of Duty Black Ops 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 3: My dashboard shows that i have all of the DLC downloaded for Black Ops 3 but i go to play in game it shows that i need to buy each DLC. 4fb069ef-01d6-4a7b-8b04-154c71312d8c
  3. Call of Duty modernwarfare Has a big black ball on my screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty modernwarfare Has a big black ball on my screen: I preorder the game when it was first available and when i played it, it had the same issue so i got it refunded now i have it off a friend and it still has the same problem i cannot play the game...
  4. Calle of Duty black ops compatible con xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Calle of Duty black ops compatible con xbox one?: Saben si call of Duty black ops 1 es compatible con xbox one lo quiero comorar pero solo si es comoqtible y si aun hay muchos jugadores en linea? [Translation-You know if call of Duty black ops 1...
  5. How to remove or hide gamertags in first person view on threater mode call of duty: black...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to remove or hide gamertags in first person view on threater mode call of duty: black...: Just like hiding the head up display. e504e09d-69b3-44c4-9f39-a160ea503f9e
  6. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 hacking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 hacking: Good Evening, Earlier today I was playing a game of black ops zombies as my friend has a mod menu. I was tinkering and accidentally clicked “unlock all achivements” and then all achivements came...
  7. Can I play the original Call of Duty Black Ops Multiplayer on my XBox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play the original Call of Duty Black Ops Multiplayer on my XBox One S: How can I download the original Black Ops game onto my XBox One S and play Multiplayer? Or is that even possible?? ec727c73-24b0-459d-9a06-bebc13362f78
  8. Saying Goodnight To Call Of Duty Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saying Goodnight To Call Of Duty Black Ops 2: I Feel now that it is the year 2020 we say goodbye and goodnight to one of the biggest games in gaming history. I'm not saying that the game is shutdown im saying this: The game is dead, there are...
  9. Is it call of duty: black ops reboot or call of duty black ops 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it call of duty: black ops reboot or call of duty black ops 5?: Some people say the new call of duty black ops is coming this year. Its true. The call of duty black ops is basic on something "Set during the Cold War. Spans the entire 40+ years and incs Vietnam...
  10. Call of Duty Black ops 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black ops 5: Keeping the same line as modern warfare will be a great game, just like the other CODs c341edda-2d33-42f2-8391-ca4120bf3d89