Call of Duty Black Ops 3 User Generated Content

Discus and support Call of Duty Black Ops 3 User Generated Content in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am unable to change my clan tag and such because the user generated content is unavailable due to your parental control setting but I am not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JustinHenderson1, May 7, 2019.

1. Call of Duty Black Ops 3 User Generated Content

I am unable to change my clan tag and such because the user generated content is unavailable due to your parental control setting but I am not connected to a parent account, what do I do?

:)

JustinHenderson1, May 7, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

The age and designation of the Microsoft Account is set by the date of birth listed for that account on the
    Microsoft Account page under Your Info.

The settings that you're looking for are the
    Xbox Privacy and Online Safety Settings.
    Now if your account is identified as a child account, linked with a parent account or not, it will have certain items set, and likely be unchangeable for legal reasons. If you can't make those changes, then you
    should have a parent or guardian create an adult account, claim yours as a dependent, and make those changes they are comfortable with. Finally, if you are an adult and think that your account is improperly designated a child account, then there
    is an age verification process you can follow to fix that.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you have a child account the only way to change privacy settings is through a parental account. There is no other way about it, you have to find the parental account associated with yours.
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Will DLC's be transferred?

[quote user="Flopperhead"]

Let's say Treyarch wanted to start publishing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the Xbox One

[/quote]They will, and it will be called -- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
  5. AndreasLundmark Win User

Games with Gold April 2019

I Will have call of duty Black ops 3 and for xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2
  6. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
Thema:

1. Call of Duty Black Ops 3 User Generated Content - Similar Threads - Call Duty Black

2. call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can...: so i'm trying to play the dlcs on my account but my dad owns the dlcs. i have them installed and can play the maps on my dads account but i can't on my account. 8d3be611-4257-45d7-8010-4b4bdd80dbd8
  3. FIXED: Will choosing a holographic sight for an advantage in Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIXED: Will choosing a holographic sight for an advantage in Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 be...: So I put a holographic sight and all of the sudden, I was getting lots of eliminations and I liked the close view. Is this cheating? Please answer my question, thank you....
  4. call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore: why is microsoft so full of [Mod Removed - Profanity] i bought all the call of duty black ops dlc maps for a long time i cud play it in offline mode and 2months ago it changed now i have spend...
  5. Why can't I hear others on my team in call of duty black ops 4 BLACKOUT?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I hear others on my team in call of duty black ops 4 BLACKOUT?: The game audio works fine but My controller is up to date, no short in my headset because it works fine on my black controller, I also tried restarting game and console....
  6. I can't connect to online on call of duty black ops 4, this code is showing: 0x80a4001e

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to online on call of duty black ops 4, this code is showing: 0x80a4001e: I can't connect to online on call of duty black ops 4, this code is showing: 0x80a4001e I tried looking up the code but there was nothing there to help me out. i mean i can't see any of my things...
  7. When will hardcore mode return back to call of duty: Black ops 4 blackout?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will hardcore mode return back to call of duty: Black ops 4 blackout?: Also when150 health go to 26 health in blackout hardcore? Because there no low health in blackout hardcore mode. 3d8f5e80-0cfc-47ea-a251-b4a7fbeeaf61
  8. Running Problem for Call Of Duty Black Ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Running Problem for Call Of Duty Black Ops: I was unable to start call of duty black ops . I started CODBO so i see a message . This message is WIN_ EMP QUIT BODY and this show three option (yes,no,cancel) and i click all three but this...
  9. I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc: N Yyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god 50478375-f513-4bb2-b927-cee1e2ba7376
  10. call of duty black ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty black ops 4: bonjour je n'arrive plus a jouer a bo4. Quand je lance le jeux après le chargement sa me mais un message d'erreur. j'ai chercher a quoi ils êtes assigné sa me parle de port a ouvrir je les et...