Call of Duty Black Ops 3

Discus and support Call of Duty Black Ops 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My dashboard shows that i have all of the DLC downloaded for Black Ops 3 but i go to play in game it shows that i need to buy each DLC.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by _Drizzle_, Mar 26, 2020.

1. _Drizzle_
    _Drizzle_ Guest

Call of Duty Black Ops 3

My dashboard shows that i have all of the DLC downloaded for Black Ops 3 but i go to play in game it shows that i need to buy each DLC.

:)

_Drizzle_, Mar 26, 2020
  2. AndreasLundmark Win User

Games with Gold April 2019

I Will have call of duty Black ops 3 and for xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2
  3. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Will DLC's be transferred?

[quote user="Flopperhead"]

Let's say Treyarch wanted to start publishing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the Xbox One

[/quote]They will, and it will be called -- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
  5. A Proud Gay Man Win User

Favorite MP shooters of all time

1. Call of Duty: MW3

2. Call of Duty: Black Ops

3. Call of Duty: MW2

4. Call of Duty: 4

5. The Next Call of Duty.
  6. PhilMarck Win User

Video games helping the brain

"Call of Duty: Black Ops 3" definitely!
Thema:

Call of Duty Black Ops 3

1. Call of Duty Black Ops 3 - Similar Threads - Call Duty Black

2. Call of duty black ops Cold War

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty black ops Cold War: why does the game freeze and make the console turn off while playing the story kinda frustrating when it doesnt save when your almost done the mission and it just craps out...
  3. Cant launch call of duty black ops warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant launch call of duty black ops warzone: Why can't I start the game 1597923a-5b1b-4878-b544-f983824de5e8
  4. Call of duty black ops cold war shuts down xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war shuts down xbox series s: Every time I play zombies, after a few rounds my game freezes then my xbox proceeds to shut down. b73d881a-8285-4950-b009-e8f497d1526a
  5. Paid twice for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid twice for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: My husband some how paid twice for the game Call of Duty Black Ops cold war; $89.99 on 11/10 and 11/7. How do I go about getting a refund on the second order? Please advise. Thanks and Happy...
  6. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: I preordered Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and I can't play it. I even have the woods operator in Modern Warfare. 299f0f65-4a44-43ed-8791-28d8ea3c387b
  7. Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade: Why are we not able to upgrade Call of Duty Black Ops to the cross gen bundle. The Xbox website says: Players can upgrade to the Cross-Gen Edition which includes the Xbox Series X version of the...
  8. Call of Duty Black ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black ops Cold War: I preordered the game 2 months-ish ago and my payment went through and i played the beta and was playing the campaign just fine and ranking up in zombies and multiplayer. I loaded up 4 days ago...
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: I was told i was given my money back because my card didnt get charged but I still cant buy the gane again i have proof of the messege that xbox sen to me saying i would be able to buy it again....
  10. Xbox Series X : Call of Duty Black Ops Cold Ware shuts off console - not able to upgrade to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X : Call of Duty Black Ops Cold Ware shuts off console - not able to upgrade to...: I am an owner of the new Xbox Series X - like most people I purchased new games for my system. I digitally purchased Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War standard edition. There was no information that...